Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52918 times)
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Does the team plan to unlock tokens before running Mainnet? Or will first run Mainnet and swap tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Does the team plan to unlock tokens before running Mainnet? Or will first run Mainnet and swap tokens?

As an admin announced on the telegram group, the team is supposed to make an announcement with details about the tokens in coming hours. Just wait. I expect everything to become clear.
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Hello Panosdada, this information will be released very soon. Please keep an eye out on the Telegram Announcement Channel.

Thanks
Parbey

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

As an admin announced on the telegram group, the team is supposed to make an announcement with details about the tokens in coming hours. Just wait. I expect everything to become clear.

Thanks for chiming in Ahmadakbari Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

It's not too late, join Quadrant Protocol's 1st Toronto Quadrant Community Meetup tomorrow.

Jam packed agenda - what Quadrant is creating to help big data engineers succeed, the challenges Big Data & Blockchain are facing, and  the Opportunities in the Asian blockchain scene!

Find out more 

Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

I think of course the team will make a clear and detailed announcement about the token, the most important thing for now is that we just follow the progress and remain patient waiting for it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

So when Singapore government will starts works with Quadrant? Or you have some pilot project with them? EQUAD tokens will be used by Singapore government?
Hi there, frcat!

Quadrant's mainnet is yet to be released, so, we need to have a little more patience until this milestone is achieved. Wink

Besides that, please keep posted at Quadrant Protocol's Telegram Group and Announcement Channel to be on top of the news and updates as soon as they are released, as well as to engage the community and team themselves. Smiley

Thanks a lot for your support and interest in Quadrant Protocol!
Hoping you join the community soon. Wink

But when you going to launch maiinet? Do you have exact or approximate date? And answer to my previous question please. Tokens will be used by Singapore government?
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Are you going to burn unsold tokens? You raised 80% from hardcap amount. And since beginning you had 1 billion tokens, so you must burn 200 mln tokens...

Hello Magisterr, unsold tokens will not be burned. They will be locked and sold at a later date no earlier than 2 years.

The actually dynamics of this sale are not yet known Smiley

So you will have another one crowdsale? Why? In 2 years you will have working product and cap and price of Quadrants tokens will be increase in compared with ICO price...
Do you have exact date when tokens will hit to exchanges?

In ICOs, usually unsold tokens are burned. If they are not burned, it won't have a good effect on price. Hope they make a good decision. If unsold tokens are not burned, the allocation of tokens is changed. Because, the team will have more tokens than what was announced before the ICO.

Hi, thanks for your input here. The unsold tokens are not part or going to be part of this team's tokens, the proceed from it will be used to further enhance/drive Quadrant's technology.

It should become clear how that tokens will enter to the market.
Will you sell them on exchanges?
As the team has control over that tokens, it can make investors worry about it.

Hello ahmadakbari, as stated in the whitepaper The left over tokens will be sold in a second sale no earlier than two years from the end of the first sale. Details of this sale aren't yet known.

Is it possible that 2d sale will be denied and tokens burned? Lets say Quadrant got a significant growth within 2 years, so its no cases to conduct and new sale.
Parbey

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

So when Singapore government will starts works with Quadrant? Or you have some pilot project with them? EQUAD tokens will be used by Singapore government?
Hi there, frcat!

Quadrant's mainnet is yet to be released, so, we need to have a little more patience until this milestone is achieved. Wink

Besides that, please keep posted at Quadrant Protocol's Telegram Group and Announcement Channel to be on top of the news and updates as soon as they are released, as well as to engage the community and team themselves. Smiley

Thanks a lot for your support and interest in Quadrant Protocol!
Hoping you join the community soon. Wink

But when you going to launch maiinet? Do you have exact or approximate date? And answer to my previous question please. Tokens will be used by Singapore government?

The information you request isn't available now. It'll be made available very soon. Thanks for your patience Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Are you going to burn unsold tokens? You raised 80% from hardcap amount. And since beginning you had 1 billion tokens, so you must burn 200 mln tokens...

Hello Magisterr, unsold tokens will not be burned. They will be locked and sold at a later date no earlier than 2 years.

The actually dynamics of this sale are not yet known Smiley

So you will have another one crowdsale? Why? In 2 years you will have working product and cap and price of Quadrants tokens will be increase in compared with ICO price...
Do you have exact date when tokens will hit to exchanges?

In ICOs, usually unsold tokens are burned. If they are not burned, it won't have a good effect on price. Hope they make a good decision. If unsold tokens are not burned, the allocation of tokens is changed. Because, the team will have more tokens than what was announced before the ICO.

Hi, thanks for your input here. The unsold tokens are not part or going to be part of this team's tokens, the proceed from it will be used to further enhance/drive Quadrant's technology.

It should become clear how that tokens will enter to the market.
Will you sell them on exchanges?
As the team has control over that tokens, it can make investors worry about it.

Hello ahmadakbari, as stated in the whitepaper The left over tokens will be sold in a second sale no earlier than two years from the end of the first sale. Details of this sale aren't yet known.

Is it possible that 2d sale will be denied and tokens burned? Lets say Quadrant got a significant growth within 2 years, so its no cases to conduct and new sale.

Good question! The team has made it clear that burning utility tokens actually defies the whole purpose of utility so this is an unlikely event. Also the date for the sale of unsold token is no earlier than 2 years so it could be in 5 years.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

The Quadrant Protocol coin project deserves investors' attention, and the development prospect of this project is very good. Investors have the opportunity to get a good return on investment.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

The Quadrant Protocol coin project deserves investors' attention, and the development prospect of this project is very good. Investors have the opportunity to get a good return on investment.
I hope that the project will succeed. I invested in this project because I think that behind the big data is the future. I think many will agree with me.
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

I hope that the project will succeed. I invested in this project because I think that behind the big data is the future. I think many will agree with me.

Thank you very much for your support!  Grin

I'm sure you'll be excited to know the latest update from the team too, they tweeted it today:

Read the Update Notes to find out what are the latest available details for our much anticipated MainNet launch?
Keen to find out the features that will be available?
We will continue to provide updates each week leading up to the official Mainnet launch.
Click on the image to read the article

Parbey

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Recap of Quadrant Toronto Big Data and Blockchain training on Saturday. The team had an excellent time in Toronto.

The team would like to say thanks to all who came to the meetups in Canada.

https://twitter.com/exploreQuadrant/status/1061928453480558592

Parbey

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

Goodbye Moscow! It’s been a blast! Thank you FinForget VC for supporting Quadrant with the organization of the first Community Meetup in the Russian capital. 

Thanks for all of the great questions and interest in Quadrant.

Parbey

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Only a few hours left for the SF Bay Area meetup. A mixed audience of Blockchain experts, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and Big Data Engineers are joining! Pizza is ordered!

Looking forward to see what Silicon Valley has to offer.

Parbey

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

When Blockchain State-of-the-Art meets Data State-of-the-Art

More details about the features of Quadrant Protocol's MainNet have been published

Click here to read more

panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

I was hoping the team would unlock tokens in a growing market, but today the market has started to plummet.

Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

We don't yet have the exact unlock time,
but we are not far away from it.

You can follow the announcement channel https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements so you won't miss any important updates  Smiley
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

Quadrant's Protocol CEO Davie Michael had a blast meeting with the community members in San Francisco earlier this week.

Overwhelmed by all the positive responses, and encouragement from the community!

Here is one pic from the event 👇🏻

Follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter for more updates.

Join the Telegram group for deeper discussions about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: