Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to make 100 Bucks in BTC for some easy work? HIRING contractor  (Read 998 times)
Cally (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:42:58 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 05:02:02 PM by Cally

I am Interested in buying a presentation for a group of friends who are curious about bitcoins. I don't have the time, but I need a 60-90 minutes slide show presentation complete with graphs, charts, talking points etc. I am willing to pay 100.00 USD or its equivalent at the time in BTC. This should be a quick pay day for somebody.  

Also I am interested in hearing peoples opinions on which topics to cover, here is the marketing demogrpahic:

30-60 year olds, especially Babyboomers who have been hearing a LOT about Bitcoin but who dont know anything about it, beginner stuff. with all the benefits, risks, etc. I am not really trying to convince people to buy BTC and I am not selling any, but I do want to bring relative Data to people who tend not to be as adept at researching online like most of us who are 30 or younger and who grew up with the internet.

I am looking to work with someone who is talented, who is good with Graphics and making a really slick presentation. Please hit me up here or PM me to discuss details. High quality work is essential, We have a very upscale meeting place on Main Street here where I live and I already have a group of people who are willing to come see this. In time if it goes successfully We can turn this into a paid event seminar to help people who dont want to wade through the VAST amount of information on the web, many of which is laden with false info and scams.  Just want to do my part to spread BTC awareness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kezzyp

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:24:16 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 08:52:39 PM by kezzyp

All said and done, what your trying to do is business too, thats not the point, a presentation like this is big its not a child computer play presentation and  for me 100usd or its equ is peanut based on what u looking for, if you found someone to make it for you at that price great then, else i will make my offer for a 90 mins slide show presentation catchy for your clients and partners.

2.5BTC-- For 60-90 minutes slide show presentation complete with graphs, charts, talking points etc(This ain't cheese you talking about, you talking some tough business presentation thing and at this point alot of research is required.

My suggestion though, some might see my fee as too low or too high, but thats their point of view, i just gave mine.

Good Luck
Mylon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Mining FTW

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:39:17 PM

Yea I'm also a bit skeptic about this...

First you talk about a group of friends... then later you talk about a group of people willing to come see this... turn into paid event seminar... and you're only willing to offer 100 bucks?

High quality 60-90 minute presentation, on average you need at least 5 minutes to create every minute, so 450 minutes (longest presentation scenario) or 7 hours and 30 minutes of work. Since it's high quality, I would expect market rates. So taking a simple hourly cost of 65 (which imo, is the bottom line here, good presentation creator should be able to ask at least 200 an hour) it would make 65 x 7.5 hours, 487.50 round it easily, 500 bucks.

So in order to want quality, I would start by offering 1 btc.

Just simple business economics, coming from Main street, I'm sure you can understand.

"All Your Base Are Belong To Us" by CATS
Cally (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:08:11 PM

Yeah at 500.00 that sounds more like someone with a bachelors degree trying to command more money for a title. I think that's grossly overpriced. I know plenty of hungry graphic artist and marketing majors with phenomenal talent who would do it way cheaper than that. And yes it would ultimately turn into a paid event, but the 1st few are free for my friends who are business owners in town.
johnmatrix

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:58:24 PM

I dont think anybody will do that for $100 bucks, you are asking for an investigation, creative talent, etc, you are not seeking for someone to repair a tv.

You need to offer at least $150 usd and in cash deposited to a bank acc, if you wanna pay with bitcoins so 0.22. Because you even have to exchange them if you wanna buy daily things, (and if you say, "cmon you can exchange them easily at your own") so you can exchange them too, easily.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:37:57 AM

I am Interested in buying a presentation for a group of friends who are curious about bitcoins. I don't have the time, but I need a 60-90 minutes slide show presentation complete with graphs, charts, talking points etc. I am willing to pay 100.00 USD or its equivalent at the time in BTC. This should be a quick pay day for somebody.  

Also I am interested in hearing peoples opinions on which topics to cover, here is the marketing demogrpahic:

30-60 year olds, especially Babyboomers who have been hearing a LOT about Bitcoin but who dont know anything about it, beginner stuff. with all the benefits, risks, etc. I am not really trying to convince people to buy BTC and I am not selling any, but I do want to bring relative Data to people who tend not to be as adept at researching online like most of us who are 30 or younger and who grew up with the internet.

I am looking to work with someone who is talented, who is good with Graphics and making a really slick presentation. Please hit me up here or PM me to discuss details. High quality work is essential, We have a very upscale meeting place on Main Street here where I live and I already have a group of people who are willing to come see this. In time if it goes successfully We can turn this into a paid event seminar to help people who dont want to wade through the VAST amount of information on the web, many of which is laden with false info and scams.  Just want to do my part to spread BTC awareness.

60-90 minute slideshow presentation for $100. Give me a break? Logos costs $100. A full-length presentation is in the $3K to 5K bracket, sorry.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:51:41 AM

Given your budget, why don't you access the hat and put together a strong presentation yourself?

Plenty of good, high quality resources available for free

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: