Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Know How Whales Sucking Us  (Read 657 times)
waqasanwar95 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

i think there are some whales who sucking us through bitcoin and that's why bitcoin not crossing 10k$ when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ than some whales come and suck top of bitcoin and go back and again wait when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ again and whales will come again

Example image
https://injurylawyerz.us/aa.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

i think there are some whales who sucking us through bitcoin and that's why bitcoin not crossing 10k$ when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ than some whales come and suck top of bitcoin and go back and again wait when bitcoin try to cross 10k$ again and whales will come again

Example image

The whales are experts when it comes to trading. They are master manipulators of the market due to their huge amount of resources both on dollars and bitcoin. They can make the price of bitcoin go up in one click and they can make bitcoins value go down in also once click. There is no stopping them except for the large number of people coming in and will be buying bitcoins. If this occurred the price of bitcoin will go up since the demand is much bigger than the dump of the whales.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

It's one of the ways and tricks of whales to earn more money, that they sell a lot of their bitcoin and when the price goes down they start making big purchases again.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

Creation of bitcoin was not meant for investment.  It was purely created as decentralized digital currency and the purpose was to liberate the people from the the regulations of the governments.  Breaking boundaries and anonymity were the other features.
But the greed of people snatched it's basic feature of currency and converted it into an instrument yielding gains / profits from sale of it.  Greed was everywhere; with the small holder holding 1 coin to large holders holding thousands.  
Greed increases with the increase of the wealth.  Big holders naturally became more greedy and small were small greedy.  There is law of nature that small fish is always food for the big one.  
Big investors can manage / direct / set the movement of the market.  They can buy in large quantity and the market will up.  And when they will sell at higher prices definitely the prices will go down.  Small investors buying at higher levels will definitely be losers.
Gaining knowledge and expertise to save oneself from becoming prey.  Never shed tears for foolish acts.  Always invest the part of your savings not entire amount is to be thrown in such speculative market.  
No one can suck you unless you give them a chance to do so.  Grin
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

It's one of the ways and tricks of whales to earn more money, that they sell a lot of their bitcoin and when the price goes down they start making big purchases again.
That's right, whales really do what they know when they know that the bitcoin's price rises will start to move and buy tokens or bitcoins. Many have said that whales are missing, but this is not the case because whales only seek time or time to buy bitcoin.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

That's why they are called Whales, a simple move and the whole crypto market is shaken. I share the same sentiments,  I suspected that there are outside forces trying to block us to get to that 5 digits again. And it only leads to the whales who have all the tools to manipulate this price. We have like attempted twice to break that $10K was unsuccessful because of them making huge sell orders, casuals and newbie traders panic, pulling the price down again. And then they purchased again at cheap price and most probably do the same again when we inch closer to $10K. The best thing we can do is hold our positions and not to panic and offload our coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

I think that whale only can "suck" you, if you don´t study and learn how to trade, markets and movements.
The problem of many people is that they think they´re investors or traders just with take profit with a coin or an operation and don´t dedicate time to study how to work. And when they lose money. "The whales are guilty". Smiley

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Yes, you are right, whales control the market price of crypto. but I still do not understand how to get out or how to escape from the control of the whales?

so the bitcoin price will be free to fly and not depend on the whale?
please share your knowledge here!
waqasanwar95 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

I think that whale only can "suck" you if you don´t study and learn how to trade, markets and movements.
The problem of many people is that they think they´re investors or traders just with take profit with a coin or an operation and don´t dedicate time to study how to work. And when they lose money. "The whales are guilty". Smiley

i am little bit agreed with you because i am working on bitcoin from 2015 when its price was 230$ but then whales were not in bitcoin. i know very well about bitcoin and i know how to trade i am not in the loss but i am awarding peoples after that they know how to do them in this case. my opinion is that buy on the dip and sell on top don't wait for the moon its should be dangerous
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

I don't think so that there is a manipulation of bitcoin, because whales can't do that they are not the owner of bitcoin itself, However, I do believe that they do dumping bitcoin but I don't know the reason why so others taught that it is manipulation. If big investors has that huge amount of bitcoin then the law of supply and demand maybe gets hot and interesting, whales have bigger amount than local users so whales are also supporters the small support they throw then price gets affected. Just only a perspective since I don't believe on manipulators.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I think no they are not sucking because it’s a business and they have good policy also they have that enough knowledge about trading because there are many ways of trading and they have that knowledge / idea how or when to apply. So it is kind of problems because of them prices are fluctuating but I guess they are right they are just doing business also bitcoin have this facilities where price may fall but price will be in a sustainable position.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

i really not thinking the matter of it, but when thingking about this thing yeah they are sucking to much and really irritated but they own a lot of their money anyway they playing the market if they have very much supply on them

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

ProTip:
Whales are not real.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

I do believe this is all you and most of the other people trying to make sense from where it is hard to make sense. Markets in general are complex subject on its own, not to mention crypto markets because of the fact how everything moves so quickly. It might be whales or not, but this is not the explanation for me. I do believe that this market is huge and it is really risky for any whale to move in and out their coins in order to cause fear and flip the money. If I was the whale I would look for safe spot, do you understand that with volumes big like this whale will have to risk a lot, at the current time avg lets say volume is like 500mil...
jamesmitchel018

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

The whales are always resposible for the flactuation of this market. They always wait for the right moment, and whenever it seems to arrive , they jump and take all the profits leaving the ordinary investors at a vulnerable stage.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

The picture only showed the second half of the process. For those coins to get puked back on the market they first had to be purchased and that was also done by the whales. If they had not bought them couple weeks back we would still be in bear market hoping for the price to stay above 6000 USD. Instead, those whales gave you a trading opportunity, moved the price up and allowed you to gain 3000 USD per con held, yet you still hate them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jakerfox

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

If someone understand the game, and invest wisely, that's not i believe a thing to say. matbe they are way too good at treading besides that they have proper knowledge, so they know that and when to invest.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

The whales are always resposible for the flactuation of this market.
Not only them but include yourself, include us in the ecosystem of bitcoin.

As long as you are part of it you are also responsible for it. Don't blame all the things that has gone happened to bitcoin market to the whales.

News do also give effect that makes the weaklings withdrew their investment and doubt bitcoin.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

ProTip:

Whales are definitely real. They just don't particularly matter. Either they generally hold and only affect the market by withholding supply.....or the market chews them up and spits them out.

In a market that perpetually uptrends since inception, it's unlikely that any whale that heavily distributes supply will be a whale for long. Wink

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

It's not as if they are intentionally pulling back the price of btc from hitting $10k, normal trading activities can also be the cause of it. Though, some people might still want to doubt it,  but there are also whales that are always there to pump cryptocurrencies for their own gain and it's indirectly favoring other investors who are patient enough to wait. Don't be quick to reach $10k sk you can sell of.
lxgiwyl18

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

ProTip:

They evolved into a much bigger monster not only manipulating the market price but are capable of suppressing the price Wink
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

The whates are the influencial investors and they knowsthe market so well that theymanipulates the market for their own profit. They are so powerful that the price of bitcoin immensely depends on them. They sell their coins when the price rises and buy a lot when the price falls.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

There are times though when it seems that the market is manipulated but it is just a group of traders who has the same target price and when the price is reach, they would sell altogether that's why it seems that a whale is doing it. $10k is a psychological resistance that's why when it almost reach that price, many are expecting that it would bounce because there are sellers so by selling earlier that others, they would be able to take profit and buy back lower. Now it bounce since it reach the 0.382 fib line which serves as support. With the upcoming blockchain summit on May 14th along with good news from it, it may surpass finally the $10k resistance.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

it's true. Whale applies this formula and sells their bitcoin and earns lots of profit from this. They also wants to control the whole crypto markets.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

I believe this is a statement of bit frustration. Wait and think that price is a vital economic tool that moves based on demand and supply. So I believe when demand will be high and supply low, price will cross $10k.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

Example image

For how many threads i continued answering this,that i suspect whales are the market manipulators,since they have the resources to do it,if 3-5 whales will connive,they can easily manipulate the mrket price and make a pump and dump strategy..

But if small holders will go hand and hand,and will not sell allour coins.maybe we can help market to stay strong and healthy
exstasie
Legendary

Merit: 1521

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:32:22 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

ProTip:

They evolved into a much bigger monster not only manipulating the market price but are capable of suppressing the price Wink

When people say whales are "suppressing the price" it's usually because their investment is underwater and they're looking for someone to blame. I've been trading these markets for years and I'm skeptical of any claims about notable manipulation.

This selloff was just "markets being markets." We unfortunately haven't been able to shake off the bear momentum yet. Undecided

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

When people say whales are "suppressing the price" it's usually because their investment is underwater and they're looking for someone to blame. I've been trading these markets for years and I'm skeptical of any claims about notable manipulation.

This selloff was just "markets being markets." We unfortunately haven't been able to shake off the bear momentum yet. Undecided

Strongly support and agree with this view. It may look as if markets were being manipulated while it is just the majority of people losing their money as they have been losing it in every other market in existence . The market for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies was different as it was only nascent. In this fashion, many wannabe traders were able to make profits the size of which was the subject of envy of every professional trader and investor out there (think Jamie Dimon here). And by professional I mean truly professional folks like Buffett or Soros, not some self-proclaimed experts and gurus of trading on bitcointalk.

These days seem to be over by now.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5627

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

For how many threads i continued answering this,that i suspect whales are the market manipulators,since they have the resources to do it,if 3-5 whales will connive,they can easily manipulate the mrket price and make a pump and dump strategy..

But if small holders will go hand and hand,and will not sell allour coins.maybe we can help market to stay strong and healthy

What you say is nothing new, this is how profit is made in cryptoworld, and it is true that most of the big players are in this game just because of money. For them is relatively easy to manipulate the market because they have large amounts of fiat and BTC. Such behavior can not be prevented at this time, they have supremacy toward small holders which can only collect crumbs.

Maybe in future something can be changed regarding this, in a way that BTC become store of value (digital gold) for most countries in the world. They will buy and hold coins no matter the price, supply will become smaller and smaller&demand larger and larger. This could possibly lead to stability and reduce maneuvering space for whales.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

While the bitcoin market cap is so low compared to other assets, and while it's proved that there are holders who hold hundred of thousends of bitcoins, there is no doubt that there is a small group of people who have the control of bitcoin's price.
On the other hand, we, the fishes, can try to ride on the wave, once we understand that one of the strongest impact on the bitcoin's price is this group of people, we can try an predict what they are going to do and they base our decisions on that.
CryptoGuro1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Think they are now

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

The whates are the influencial investors and they knowsthe market so well that theymanipulates the market for their own profit. They are so powerful that the price of bitcoin immensely depends on them. They sell their coins when the price rises and buy a lot when the price falls.
That's is crypto life and we shall accept it. Even though we think that they are just profiting for their own but we can't blame them all as that their strategies and we can't drag them out from crypto. If you can't take any risk in here, then it is better if you not even engaged in crypto.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:19 AM
Merited by emanjun (2)

it's true. Whale applies this formula and sells their bitcoin and earns lots of profit from this. They also wants to control the whole crypto markets.
We can't blame them because they have huge amount of money that circulated around the crypto market and they were the early investors in this technology. Without them this bitcoin will not grow as big as we had right now. I think we need to go with the flow and once the bitcoin had spread thru millions of users we can beat them if we hold together.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

Example image

that's how the whales play  the market mate since the price always pump and dump, and now it's a new strategy of some big players on the market to obtain profits ,and no one can stop their manner especially those who are gaining small profits in the market.  And i think the best strategy nowadays is to ride it and don't rely on long term which is we need  build new strategy against whales instead of waiting for long-term to earn profits 'cause on my view bitcoin price will no go to the ath again due to some factors that always occur when the value increase.
aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

That's how the whales play  the market mate since the price always pump and dump, and now it's a new strategy of some big players on the market to obtain profits ,and no one can stop their manner especially those who are gaining small profits in the market.  And i think the best strategy nowadays is to ride it and don't rely on long term which is we need  build new strategy against whales instead of waiting for long-term to earn profits 'cause on my view bitcoin price will no go to the ath again due to some factors that always occur when the value increase.

The whales may manipulate the market by dumping coins, but if people have confidence and continue to hold, the whales cannot do anything. If you try to ride the waves, then there could be a problem.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

Whales are not the owners of bitcoins and they cant manipulate the price of bitcoins. Whales are just like traders like me and you and their sentiments is what sent bitcoins up or down. If whales have such powers, and they are rational investors, they will drive profit from the market rather than manipulate it .

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

If you don't panic-sell then whales won't profit off you. Whales are afraid of the price skyrocketing and crashing which could disrupt the global economy so the pump & dump cycle will continue. Easiest to play along. Allot a certain percent to pump & dump and a certain percent to holding out for the long-term. In the end, most dips and crashes are deterministic because traders will keep doing what works  Cool
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

ProTip:

that may be but you can't deny the fact that there is some level of manipulation going on. you can call it "whales" or anything else but it does exist whenever we some rise or some drop that we can not explain and whenever we see strange activities on the exchanges with large volumes.

There is a FOMO brewing...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

I think that whale only can "suck" you, if you don´t study and learn how to trade, markets and movements.

I agree with what you have said. Let us educate ourselves in terms of trading and how it really works. Some say that they are traders but in fact, they don't trade at all. They are just waiting for the price movement of the Bitcoin. If they feel that they will lose some of their money because of the movement, they will sell them all.

We can consider Whales is one of the reasons why Bitcoin drops but I think if we are all good enough on trading and will properly promote Bitcoin and counter-attack FUD, we can handle the situation.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

We can consider Whales is one of the reasons why Bitcoin drops but I think if we are all good enough on trading and will properly promote Bitcoin and counter-attack FUD, we can handle the situation.

Whales actually don't do that much. They are the first to enter and the first to exit -- everything after them having initiated a pump or dump is subject to how the rest of the market reacts. On top of that, it has nothing to do with being a good trader, because even good traders are as much of a victim as the rest if they wrongly calculate their actions. This market has proven that even good traders lose on the way up last year and on the way down earlier this year -- peaks weren't peaks and bottoms weren't bottoms. In case there is much activity in the market driven by fud and whatnot, it's not trading anymore but gambling, especially so with how technical analysis will not do much for you in such situations.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

ProTip:

Yeah and that is the main problem for new investors. New comers afraid to buy bitcoin because no guarantee for growth in the price. Big investors can do anything with bitcoin. They are able to raise the price and down it as they want. It is not fare. Due to these things I also think that I should invest in some other crypto because of such high up and down in bitcoin price.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

When whales take all cream the price fall. All of those people with huge investment know good each other and they hold some kind of contact, so when one decide to cash out others join and we see a huge drop, but as micro earners we can't do a thing, it's not our game in a short word.
arthotdog

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Example image

The whales are experts when it comes to trading. They are master manipulators of the market due to their huge amount of resources both on dollars and bitcoin. They can make the price of bitcoin go up in one click and they can make bitcoins value go down in also once click. There is no stopping them except for the large number of people coming in and will be buying bitcoins. If this occurred the price of bitcoin will go up since the demand is much bigger than the dump of the whales.
Thats the saddest part of market now,the essence has gone because of this manipulation and this will kill the trading industry of cryptocurrency,anyway they dont care about this because they generates income out of this.

Lets just hope and pray that one day they will leave us(small players)to manage the market and will do our part to bring back the old times and trade normally without waiting for the whales actions
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

That's complicated, which has a small capital like me will rely heavily on those who have big capital. But this is a risk that must be taken, without them, bitcoin prices will not have a high price. I think the market cryptos is fair enough, for those who have large capital will benefit greatly and for those of us who have a small capital will benefit with the portion of capital we have.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Example image

If people were not as dumb as to sell their coins when the prices go down then the whales will be unable to get your money, so it doesn't matter if they are trying to manipulate the price it is the people at the end that let themselves be manipulated, so do not let that happen to you and keep holding your coins despite the manipulation currently going in the price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Example image

If people were not as dumb as to sell their coins when the prices go down then the whales will be unable to get your money, so it doesn't matter if they are trying to manipulate the price it is the people at the end that let themselves be manipulated, so do not let that happen to you and keep holding your coins despite the manipulation currently going in the price.

It's a fact that whales have the capability to manipulate the market with the amount of btcs they have but i don't think we don't have a choice against them. Avoid being weak of heart and you can ride any wave these whales conjure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Example image
[im g]https://injurylawyerz.us/aa.jpg[/img]
Welcome to the world bro! There are always going to be whales everywhere and they are always the ones making the market what it is and also based on how it is perceived in the outside world anyway. However, traders are just there to follow the trend and do their own thing, while whales are the ones calling the shot on how they want the trends to be directed.

I guess, we just have to live with it and accept our fate in most cases, which is one of the reasons why you should not be buying at the top, but instead, be taking advantage of the dips. That picture really got me laughing though !

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

The picture only showed the second half of the process. For those coins to get puked back on the market they first had to be purchased and that was also done by the whales. If they had not bought them couple weeks back we would still be in bear market hoping for the price to stay above 6000 USD. Instead, those whales gave you a trading opportunity, moved the price up and allowed you to gain 3000 USD per con held, yet you still hate them.
Yes, since they have a huge position, they just know how to call the shots on the market knowing how traders and investors are going to be reacting to it. The thing with the market is that even as traders, all we are doing is an educated gambling, and whales are really the ones making the huge profit at the end of the day but there is really nothing we can do about it.

Asides that though, I want to believe that the market is purely speculative at the moment, and it is just the way it is! If there is a huge demand generally in the outer world (by this, I mean outside the trading world), we would not be seeing the market this way.
edisonali

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

This is how whales get more profit than other investors. What they do is, when the price is quite lower, they buy a huge amount of bitcoins and sell the previous coins and after the price gets higher a little bit, they started selling it again. I think necessary steps should be taken so that this type of whales can be removed from the crypto market.
Harlot

Merit: 671

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

I don't even think that you need to be a whale in order to take advantage of those minor up trends, a lot of traders specially the wave traders know when to put their long and short position even if the whales are the ones who have the biggest influence in the market this traders still have a considerable amount of profit not far a way from this whales. And I don't think that the illustration is right, in order for whales to "suck" us the chart must show that whales are below the candles as this is where they take money from other traders.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Example image
https://injurylawyerz.us/aa.jpg
Yes possibly.., those who could do this are those share holders who has a great stake or bitcoin share..they can do it because they have a bigger share and just by creating a false pump or dump they can easily profit with their actions while other struggles to survive. Tssskkk...The vultures.
waqasanwar95 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Thank you, everyone, for participating in my post
CryptoGuro1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

Wow I love that description dude, personally I see that whales will continue to manipulate this market, we have seen time and time again that News it the market has no effect anymore- They are the reason we have such low volume at the moment, I can see they will bring it down sub 6k, possible 5k, to finish the correction, then hopefully this will trigger institutional investors and fresh investors, We should hope for this as they a healthy run can continue

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

The whales are experts when it comes to trading. They are master manipulators of the market due to their huge amount of resources both on dollars and bitcoin.
I wouldn't disagree with any of that--but I would argue that there's no real evidence that the drop from $20k was due to any whales.  It could be that the market has just cooled off for now, and that's happened before.

It's very convenient to pin the blame for price drops on the rich traders, but that doesn't make it true.  There are a lot of people in the bitcoin market these days, so this most recent drop could just as easily be due to a bunch of little and medium-sized traders selling off.  But who knows.  It's not like there's any data on who's selling what, and in either case we've seen times like this before.  Hopefully bitcoin will rebound before the end of the year.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Hell-raiser

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

It's very convenient to pin the blame for price drops on the rich traders, but that doesn't make it true.  There are a lot of people in the bitcoin market these days, so this most recent drop could just as easily be due to a bunch of little and medium-sized traders selling off.  But who knows.  It's not like there's any data on who's selling what, and in either case we've seen times like this before.  Hopefully bitcoin will rebound before the end of the year.

But isn't it big whales who are actually moving the price in a major way? Yes, Bitcoin was overbought heavily in December which eventually caused a massive correction. But as it later turned out, some dude with a huge pile of Gox coins went on a selling spree some time back then. Isn't it enough to show and prove in practice how just one person is able to affect the prices? I agree that the cryptocurrency markets are crowded nowadays and were even more crowded a few months ago up to a point where exchanges stopped registering new users, but how much weight in terms of influence on prices do small fish have?

Given that the majority of these wannabe traders are more inclined toward long-term holding, without the big guns the price would be trading in a rather narrow range with minor fluctuations and not so steep or even abrupt changes.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

We all can avoid these whale strategies.. You can follow their route and short out when they start dumping and buy in right after they start pumping.. If you cannot do it just patiently wait for future so bitcoin will flip..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

Whales are real but they are not as effective as you think, if you are a hodler whales can't suck you because younare out of the game.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

Whales are dumping their share to buy it at a low price ,
They are using their huge stock to create a huge price drop and when the people gets afraid of it they will also sell their share and that would create a huge dump,
And then the whale would surely take the opportunity to buy back what they sold in a much more cheaper price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

We must surrender to the whale Because it is stronger than us
If a big whale stick on your small boat. What will you do? Will you walk with the direction of the whale or resist?

The best solution is to sell bitcoin
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

If a big whale stick on your small boat. What will you do? Will you walk with the direction of the whale or resist?

no they are not. we are still stronger than whales because we are more or rather they are more regular users of crypto when compared to the number of whales and we can always beat them if ever we are united and agree to the same actions (whether we buy and sell , we can always make a change to the current market of cryptos )

you must wait for the whale to go, the same as on the scenerio of cryptos . we do also wait if a crypto whale attacks and manipulate the market because if we do move or panic , then we could posibly loose.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

This is exactly what they want to achieve. They want to cause a lot of FUDs so that weak hands can give away their valuables in exchange for peanuts, even when it's obvious that they're selling at a loss.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

It's very funny to see people shake when they see the market going red. They think that's the end of the crypto revolution, but they realise their mistakes far too late when they've sold their prized assets. Whales know this so much. They're the source of news that cause FUDs.

goyald2801

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

Even if whales are doing this manipulation by dumping price then why to worry just let them do their work and panic sellers will cry later , bcoz same whales after accumulating more btc will pump price back to All Time High .
here not the whales but the panic sellers are also responsible for low prices .
redsun114

Activity: 2534
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

But isn't it big whales who are actually moving the price in a major way? Yes, Bitcoin was overbought heavily in December which eventually caused a massive correction. But as it later turned out, some dude with a huge pile of Gox coins went on a selling spree some time back then. Isn't it enough to show and prove in practice how just one person is able to affect the prices? I agree that the cryptocurrency markets are crowded nowadays and were even more crowded a few months ago up to a point where exchanges stopped registering new users, but how much weight in terms of influence on prices do small fish have?

Given that the majority of these wannabe traders are more inclined toward long-term holding, without the big guns the price would be trading in a rather narrow range with minor fluctuations and not so steep or even abrupt changes.
It is not blame besides it is fact that rich investors cause pump and dump in the price. If you do not think so then give us the reason why the price is going down and rise with rocket speed. I don’t know there is any reason for that. People are still investing in bitcoin but the price is decreasing day by day. This thing is out of understanding. Don’t betray yourself and other people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

The whales are experts when it comes to trading. They are master manipulators of the market due to their huge amount of resources both on dollars and bitcoin.
I wouldn't disagree with any of that--but I would argue that there's no real evidence that the drop from $20k was due to any whales.  It could be that the market has just cooled off for now, and that's happened before.

This is our bad luck that in crypto world we are facing whales. These are the people that never let us earn money from bitcoin. They only manipulate for their benefits. They don’t care of thousands of investors who put their money in bitcoin to make some money. They are the crabs of this world and have no moral values.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

This is our bad luck that in crypto world we are facing whales. These are the people that never let us earn money from bitcoin. They only manipulate for their benefits. They don’t care of thousands of investors who put their money in bitcoin to make some money. They are the crabs of this world and have no moral values.

Dude stop whining please. Whales exist in any market out there!
If you have no patience for hodling few years, then learn how to trade or just the space.
Markets go up and down! This is how it works.. We had a 2 year bull run! And the price was pumped massively! So whales weren't allowing you to make profits??
Give me a break please!
Don't blame others if you don't know how to invest or trade properly. So instead of complaining and point with the finger on others, how educating yourself and learn from your own mistakes.
Hell-raiser

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

It's very funny to see people shake when they see the market going red. They think that's the end of the crypto revolution, but they realise their mistakes far too late when they've sold their prized assets. Whales know this so much. They're the source of news that cause FUDs.

Sorry to disappoint you, bro, but this is not the case with most coins out there. The fall of their price has more to do with the dump phase of the pump&dump scheme rather than with FUD or anything to that tune. Today the dump phase is the final phase in the life cycle of the vast majority of what you call "prized assets". If you don't accept this fact, then you are in for a big trouble. And we are in no way guaranteed that Bitcoin, the king of coins, will ever make a new all-time high. This is what "whales" know, that there may not be a way back if you don't sell in time.

You should know that too.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Even if whales are doing this manipulation by dumping price then why to worry just let them do their work and panic sellers will cry later , bcoz same whales after accumulating more btc will pump price back to All Time High .
here not the whales but the panic sellers are also responsible for low prices .
What is the rationality of thinking of someone who blames whales when bitcoin and altcoin prices decrease? Do they blame whales when the price of cryptocurrency increases? I guess they have to blame, however, I never noticed when bitcoin prices went up they blamed whales. It is a disease that we have, blaming others when we get losses, and we are happy to get profit. I agree with you, the price reduction is not caused by whales, it's not about that. However, we deserve to blame the information that comes and we deserve to accept it.
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

As long as there are panic-sellers, there will be sell-offs. I agree that investors will keep selling at $10k because supply exceeds demand at $10k. I plan to sell at least 60% of my networth when that happens.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

yes, you are right, man. the popes have indeed looked very good at this. I think the pope will continue to overshadow the small investors in this matter. they will continue to take advantage of this. to be honest I've be fed up with like this. hopefully this can end soon in the near future.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

Whales probably is not the reason about the movement of Bitcoin's value. Because one of the most factor that can affect the price is definitely about speculations and also the impact of the media.
Hell-raiser

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

It is not blame besides it is fact that rich investors cause pump and dump in the price. If you do not think so then give us the reason why the price is going down and rise with rocket speed. I don’t know there is any reason for that. People are still investing in bitcoin but the price is decreasing day by day. This thing is out of understanding. Don’t betray yourself and other people.

Hmm, I don't quite understand what exactly you are trying to challenge in my post and whether it is actually me that you are trying to attack here. Did you understand what I really said? The price has collapsed specifically because of just one man with a huge stash of bitcoins who went nuts to sell them all. Actually, not all of them but enough to crash the price so hard. If he really tried to sell them all, we would likely see 3 digits again. On the other hand, if there were no big guns (aka whales) in the market, we wouldn't see such big price swings, so fantastic surges and no less spectacular crashes. In short, read my post again.
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1868
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

When price falls with steep dive, small investors panics and sells. When price have a steep rise same people again panic buys . This is happening nearly all time , so whales are working to convince that weakhands. And also there are bots which move algorithmically so they can be predicted when market moves fast so whale triggers them and this works a lot of time. So no wonder why they do this. It is always profitable for them.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

Whales probably is not the reason about the movement of Bitcoin's value. Because one of the most factor that can affect the price is definitely about speculations and also the impact of the media.

why not? of course they are. whales are the number one reason on why price fluctuates too much. whales do manipulate and control the entire crypto market though there were also other factors that affect the price of crypto , few of them are what you'v said earlier such as speculations or fuds and the impact of media or social medias.

i do already know and most of us already know that whales are involved in the big crash that is happeing lately but whales will also be the reason for its recovery that probably can soon. so i guess there is no need for us to panic.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1092

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

if so maybe that's how they play around with the price. if they want to earn more money why do not they wait for high bitcoin prices then sell? it's just a waste of energy alone.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

This is some real BS.Bitcoins price becomes bearish because the supply outstrips the demand.
People try to sell it off, as soon as it reaches a high point.Thus filling the market with many sell orders.This might be true for small alts, but not for bitcoins.The market is very huge and it will be very hard to hide such a big BS.
Just speculations with no proof.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: