Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3971 times)
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Are there any limitations at the private sale stage?

Yes, investments must start from 50 ETH. I recommend you contact the creators.
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

For what period is the wide token sale planned? I want to estimate global forecasts for the crypt for this period.
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

For what period is the wide token sale planned? I want to estimate global forecasts for the crypt for this period.

The crowdsale is scheduled for September 2018.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Are there any competitors? How far have they gone and what Gledos surpasses them in?

qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

Please give an example of a good work on bounty. How often to issue texts, how to work on attraction? It would be great to be guided by someone.
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

How much money will be spent on the development of marketing and sales? I believe that this is a key area of work for the near future…
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

How much money will be spent on the development of marketing and sales? I believe that this is a key area of work for the near future…
About a third of the budget will be used for this purpose.
TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

How many tokens will the consultants and the team receive as a reward?
notbad4day

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

How many tokens will the consultants and the team receive as a reward?
In total, 20% of the funds will be allocated for this.
master_shake

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

I’m impressed with the comprehensive support of the project from the authorities, corporations and professionals. I think, behind such words as these, there is no doubt that the project will begin to work: We consider that GLEDOS project brings change into the field of higher education enabling development of the labor market. These are the words of the Minister of labour of Slovenia about the project. What exactly do the authorities expect from the implementation of the project?
californybit

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

I’m impressed with the comprehensive support of the project from the authorities, corporations and professionals. I think, behind such words as these, there is no doubt that the project will begin to work: We consider that GLEDOS project brings change into the field of higher education enabling development of the labor market. These are the words of the Minister of labour of Slovenia about the project. What exactly do the authorities expect from the implementation of the project?
Gledos with its concept will immediately reduce or at least make the situation less acute in the field of structural unemployment. Users of the project will be able to adapt their knowledge to the real demands of the market, and therefore quickly adapt to the needs. In particular, for Slovenia it’s now a serious choice in Europe.
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Week 2 (06/04 - 06/10)
Twitter Profile Link = https://twitter.com/witsieTW

https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/997860212471140358
https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/991723439089246208
https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/1003592877656723456
https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/1003431533150130176
https://twitter.com/thegledos/status/1005380996597014528

master_shake

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

Gledos with its concept will immediately reduce or at least make the situation less acute in the field of structural unemployment. Users of the project will be able to adapt their knowledge to the real demands of the market, and therefore quickly adapt to the needs. In particular, for Slovenia it’s now a serious choice in Europe.
I don't know this area very well, but I would like to know if it is relevant only for Slovenia?
californybit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

I don't know this area very well, but I would like to know if it is relevant only for Slovenia?
Not at all, this is relevant on the global scale, and for developing countries doubly so, as well as for those, who’s developing new technologies that require quick adoption and implementation.
master_shake

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

Not at all, this is relevant on the global scale, and for developing countries doubly so, as well as for those, who’s developing new technologies that require quick adoption and implementation.
Then this is the top project of our time!
californybit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

There is a lot of work ahead, but you are making the right conclusions. If they successfully implement everything planned, the social effects of its implementation will be huge. Gledos is also very interesting in terms of investments.
master_shake

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

There is a lot of work ahead, but you are making the right conclusions. If they successfully implement everything planned, the social effects of its implementation will be huge. Gledos is also very interesting in terms of investments.
Have the developers managed to present their project to any other countries’ governments?
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Where can I get data, to get into the whitelist?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

Where can I get data, to get into the whitelist?
To undergo the procedure please follow the link: https://kyc.gledos.io/
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

I heard about the great opportunity to participate in the project’s airgrop. How and where can we start this work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: