Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador]  (Read 3959 times)
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

how is the platform organized?

what is considered the main functionality and who will benefit the most from working with the platform?

it is clear that global educational systems are interesting to everyone, but I would like to know what the platform focuses on
Good afternoon! The system is oriented towards students. The entire functionality is built around them. They are the first to get the benefits, though the other members also get some benefits out of this work.
how will the cost of education be reduced?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

what is considered the main functionality and who will benefit the most from working with the platform?

it is clear that global educational systems are interesting to everyone, but I would like to know what the platform focuses on
Good afternoon! The system is oriented towards students. The entire functionality is built around them. They are the first to get the benefits, though the other members also get some benefits out of this work.
Students will get access to top educational programs at a right price, as well as to works of the best professors. Sure, it won’t be free, that’s obvious, but the price will be affordable for students.
vit4456

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

Join Proof#
Bitcointalk username: vit4456
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2101971
Telegram Username: @vit4455
Twitter Username: @shmakov_viktor
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/vit4455
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/vit4455
Medium: https://medium.com/@viktorshmakov
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/viktor-shmakov-32680115b
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/viktorshmakov9905
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Students will get access to top educational programs at a right price, as well as to works of the best professors. Sure, it won’t be free, that’s obvious, but the price will be affordable for students.
there was something about a flexible approach to work in the project’s documents. What is this about?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

there was something about a flexible approach to work in the project’s documents. What is this about?
The platform will let students regulate their learning time and duration of their education. The entire architecture is aimed at meeting the requirements of comfort and convenience for students. In this regard, Gledos has gone far.
aquamand

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

Hi, will there be translation bounty campaign in specific languages? I would like to apply for Turkish if there will be. Project seems good and I would like to be a part of it:)
Denis_Viktorovich21

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
jtinglewood

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

I would like to learn more about the platform's certification system. Must all the members undergo this certification? Or is it optional?
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Why did the project choose Ethereum as its basis? What were the prerequisites for this and why is it better than others?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

When is the project going to become profitable according to the founders?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

What info  should I submit to the platform so AI could plan my training?
YTwein

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Many projects appear interesting, from this it becomes joyful. Thank you! I wish you success. I will continue to follow the development. And wait for the good news
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

Well additional education is not something new! I’m pretty sure every one had to get it at some point or at least heard of it. Employers increase the requirements for candidates all the time. How can Gledos adjust for these constantly changing wants and needs?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Well additional education is not something new! I’m pretty sure every one had to get it at some point or at least heard of it. Employers increase the requirements for candidates all the time. How can Gledos adjust for these constantly changing wants and needs?
Gledos is aware of new business tendencies. Such universities as MIT and Harvard have already announced that educational system has to be improved. They retaking about credentials as stages during studies and work. General achievements are taken into account as well
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

Gledos is aware of new business tendencies. Such universities as MIT and Harvard have already announced that educational system has to be improved. They retaking about credentials as stages during studies and work. General achievements are taken into account as well
How is Gledos gonna fit in?
gavrosh

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

The platform is going to use its own AI in order to improve every stage of educational process all the time. It’s a crucial element for all the future training programs and developments
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

The platform is going to use its own AI in order to improve every stage of educational process all the time. It’s a crucial element for all the future training programs and developments
So what does the student get?
gavrosh

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

Students will get access to the cutting edge knowledges, workforce market and experience that will help them to become professionals. There is also Gledos scholarship.
devilini

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

Students will get access to the cutting edge knowledges, workforce market and experience that will help them to become professionals. There is also Gledos scholarship.
Scholarship?! That’s awesome. Where are they going to get money from?
ericaknol

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

When is the main sale taking place? What’s the plan?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: