Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing DS-exploit.com  (Read 130 times)
DS-exploit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

hello BTCitcointalkers 🙌
today we wanna to announce to our new application that offers you to make double spending with bitcoin just with 4 clicks
What’s double spending: A double spend is an attack where the given set of coins is spent in more than one transaction.
Link : http://ds-exploit.com
Asap we’ll share a tutorial how to use it for who’s didn’t understand how its works

ds-exploit.com and all entities associated are not responsible for what you use ds-exploit.com for. This is for education purposes ONLY. By using ds-exploit.com, you agree to these terms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

hello BTCitcointalkers 🙌
today we wanna to announce to our new application that offers you to make double spending with bitcoin just with 4 clicks
What’s double spending: A double spend is an attack where the given set of coins is spent in more than one transaction.
Asap we’ll share a tutorial how to use it for who’s didn’t understand how its works

ds-exploit.com and all entities associated are not responsible for what you use ds-exploit.com for. This is for education purposes ONLY. By using ds-exploit.com, you agree to these terms.

I just checked your site, let me get this straight.

If we want to double spend ( which is a pretty immoral thing to do in certain cases), we first need to send all of our bitcoin to YOU? This isn't really a tool but rather a service for which great trust is required to begin with.

That said, you're not even using SSL. Reeks like a scam if you ask me.

Also, if someone wants to double spend, why shouldn't/wouldn't they use something like RBF where no third party is required??

DS-exploit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

hello BTCitcointalkers 🙌

If we want to double spend ( which is a pretty immoral thing to do in certain cases), we first need to send all of our bitcoin to YOU? This isn't really a tool but rather a service for which great trust is required to begin with.

Also, if someone wants to double spend, why shouldn't/wouldn't they use something like RBF where no third party is required??

Thanks for your feedback.
In response :
Personally i liked your feedback and cuz of it we will update it and its will give an adress with its private key and its just our first version we will make updates and about the SSL as i told you , we making some update
and if you have other feedbacks , just write them and thanks
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

hello BTCitcointalkers 🙌

Thanks for your feedback.
In response :
Personally i liked your feedback and cuz of it we will update it and its will give an adress with its private key and its just our first version we will make updates and about the SSL as i told you , we making some update
and if you have other feedbacks , just write them and thanks

You displaying the private key alongside the adress you generated doesn't really change anything. It doesn't take away the fact that you still have access to that key, heck, you generated it.

Which means you can steal the user's funds any time you'd like to.

(Unless you would generate the key locally, but i presume that would break the other part of your "system", since you can't access the adress the user send his funds to.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: