Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321641 times)
NGRI

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 11:17:21 AM by NGRI

It`s great french project that is really cool! I hope you`ll succeed, everything looks good, WP is clear, the team is nice. I will subscribe to news from you. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest !
GOOD LUCK!!!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LHoiNam14766360

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

TBitcointalk account URL: https://https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2196099
TELEGRAM username: @namle1990
language: Vietnamese
Eth address: 0xf5E246DF44461D39D2697B104FC38317C6F19f28
previous works:: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fxTNZoq4bI8wc99pLyWeBS3IXYIrzz-ywgW5dRr7Msw/edit
ncs871121

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform.

Please feel free to ask further questions if you have any. In all, development is ongoing, but coming along very well.
ThangBosster

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Nice project...BCIO seems to be a very promising coin with some sound expectations of very good returns.

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020 !

“BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you! ’’
Andriy Khomik

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Hello! I feel Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem used to access the Internet is safe and effective. It aims to become Europe's leading e-money exchange by 2020. It will provide the Crypto and Altcoin list facilities as well as ICO services. This platform will provide all the features needed for a comprehensive trading experience. Blockchain.io will provide consulting and technology services to implement third party ICOs, new listings, and market creation services to promote advanced token liquidity.

I believe in the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends, acquaintances. It's great that you created a promising ICO project in the future.
hiepls

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
Aleksandr0525

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

An unusual project to explore intuition. At what not only the project itself is interesting, but the bounty is also excellent. Everything is clear, simple, understandable. With this approach, I think that the team will take a worthy place in the crypto currency industry.
Being a part of a good project is a pride that can not be formulated, is happy to do something for this project and will always be successful, because it is supported by a good team and will develop. Cool
kingoffap

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

Nice project...BCIO seems to be a very promising coin with some sound expectations of very good returns.

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020 !

“BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you! ’’
good luck!!
txhieu198

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal.
phunodor

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

I am an airdrop enthusiast so I sign up for quite a few airdrops on a daily basis. I was pleased to see Blockchain.io's airdrop format, as I noticed some unique tasks that allow interested parties to earn extra tokens/rewards for tasks that aren't usually found with other airdrops.  For example, the fact that there are Twitter tasks to follow the CEO and CMO of the blockchain.io community is a wonderful idea!

As I was doing research on blockchain.io I noticed a new term they mentioned, "Internet of Value."  It was the first time I heard anything about the Internet of Value and upon further research I noticed that it, "enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods, and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so-called ‘trusted’ third-parties."

Everyone has been crazy about the “Internet of Things” over the past 2 to 3 years.  I feel like we are still a long way from mass adoption.  However, I am hopeful that progress will continue.  I still have to do some more research on the concept of “Internet of Value” but I am very interested and will be investing a bit of my portfolio into this project.  I hope for great communication from the team as that will be the key factor in determining how much this community will grow.
ceterissss

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

In the same way as the Internet redefined global communication, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now reinventing money and value transactions.

Before Bitcoin, money was defined by State sovereignty over a territory. From now on, any community can mint its own money in form of a cryptocurrency or digital token and start trading without any central supervising authority.

In 2017 alone, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) raised around $5 billion. Each project was financed by a community of token holders who became its ambassadors. There are now already tens of millions of token holders.

Bitcoins and digital tokens are like better, smarter cash. They are programmable money. Immediately liquid, indefinitely divisible, and instantly transferable, they can be programmed to meet the needs of particular assets, rights, goods, or services or of specific communities.

In the coming years, we will see a multitude of cryptocurrencies being deployed. New cryptographic developments and payment applications will allow us to transact in all these currencies, with the traditional “fiat” currencies retaining their role as price anchors/index currencies.
taovanthaoqt

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

With me this is a welcome development. In fact the project is awesome. The importance perhaps the value of the internet these days cut across all societies. So coming up with an ICO like this to create more awareness is very okay. However, I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them. I say big ups to you and best of success to the team
Aneesh13

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Quote from: Aneesh13
link=topic=3681257.msg37262738#msg37262738 date=1526312066
We just released a Medium article about ourToken, check it out and tell us what you think! https://medium.com/blockchainio/bcio-token-a241fed3132f

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the networkThis allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange

RFarenas

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

I really couldn't say more about this project but I can feel that this is really gonna be on top. This is something big. I am really excited for this project.
kanatarian

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Please read 5, then read 1, then read 5, then read 1 and tell me if you see a problem.

Can I say "fat cock" if I present it in a calm and polite manner?

Think of it like this, you have freedom of speech in the presence of your mother, but would you choose your words more carefully?
"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence
kellygoldberg

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

kellygoldberg

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

The time of change has come in the world financial market,
your project can really help the current situation to change for the better,
reliability and speed of transactions, access is what the world crypto community needs.
Cuc Pham

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

Very interesting and promising project, join, I advise everyone!  Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!
nghtware

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Hey, you should visit and review this project, it is awesome.

My telegram is,
@furkancesur
kieuphonght

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.
Well the Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.
Blockchain.io offers great services among us traders,investors or anyone who want to get involve on crypto-space.Everyone of us knows how important to trade without worrying our funds,I've been hearing many times over about some trading exchange being hack over billions of funds stollen.Sometime we may afraid to keep our funds on trading exchange most of times.
Blockchain.io is certainly one of the best projects currently. Becoming the biggest European exchange is very ambitious but the team behind this project can do it. .io Blockchain's founders are part of paymium whose reputation is well established.
Blockchain.io, your Gateway to the Internet of Value - The cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors.
A new generation of exchange platforms, combining the technology of a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement might very well be the best solution. Users enjoy the efficiency of a low-latency, fully-featured centralized exchange when they need quick and liquid trading for exchanging big volumes, and they are able to turn to decentralized options if they feel like settling a transaction without the supervision of a third party, and thus, without counterparty risk.
  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: