Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321641 times)
PhungTuanAnh

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

i hope platfom is real

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArsenDavidyan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:19:37 AM

Today I decided to make out for myself a very interesting project, about half a day I spent studying this project, I was really very interested. For the first time I saw a project that made it possible to buy and sell the crypto currency completely, to conduct ico according to the law, where everything would be transparent and as safe as possible. Undoubtedly a strong team, with experience will make a revolution in the industry blockbuster
ashtray

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

Great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.!!!
Dhanzey

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

Great project that as I see as the next bit[Suspicious link removed]dluck developers
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

What interest me about blockchain.io is the minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt. And a very detailed whitepaper too
LinhDaly

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

It's good to have a healthy conversation with core team member. As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world.

But also consider the technical team to expose a little more, as you will manage exchange which require a lot of development on different blockchains. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds).
udyhenry

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

My reply will be quote from Blockchain.io "The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.
Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value
Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.
As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.“
These words are not mine but they profound statements which I connect with
danishkim26

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.
sanye

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors. rating is 4.8/5.
adrianovich01

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

Hello blockchain team! Very impressed by your project. You have,  for the better part,  safe and regulated adoption of cryptocurrencies (fully compliant and transparent, ultra secure and reliable infrastructure) Which is a big plus. Also, the high availability and high scalability trade matching engine can sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs looks really nice. Overall support and periodic actions, prop and peer  lending are just a few of the extra benefits.
I think you have good chances with this project, being europe's first bitcoin exchange, serving the comunity since 2011 with proven operations since 2013 and good security, accountability and reliability.
The Best thing about this would be the team,  experienced and professional.

I too believe that in the coming internet of value, decentralised blockchain-operated value networks will become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of internet users to exchange value as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today. Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a community of users to securely trade any tipe of assets,  rights, goods, or services that is of value to them in a decentralised value network, without supervision by a central autjority. I believe this to be a great vision and i think you will play a major role in the internet of value's ecosystem.
Once again, I wish you all the very best!
KKQweci

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Great project by all standards. The project will have a strong signal on the market, with a basic & advanced trade orders from the start and also a plan to add USD & JPY to bitcoin exchange will explore this project in europe

Hello blockchain team! Very impressed by your project. You have,  for the better part,  safe and regulated adoption of cryptocurrencies (fully compliant and transparent, ultra secure and reliable infrastructure) Which is a big plus. Also, the high availability and high scalability trade matching engine can sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs looks really nice. Overall support and periodic actions, prop and peer  lending are just a few of the extra benefits.
I think you have good chances with this project, being europe's first bitcoin exchange, serving the comunity since 2011 with proven operations since 2013 and good security, accountability and reliability.
The Best thing about this would be the team,  experienced and professional.

I too believe that in the coming internet of value, decentralised blockchain-operated value networks will become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of internet users to exchange value as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today. Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a community of users to securely trade any tipe of assets,  rights, goods, or services that is of value to them in a decentralised value network, without supervision by a central autjority. I believe this to be a great vision and i think you will play a major role in the internet of value's ecosystem.
Once again, I wish you all the very best!
Hiepnguyen1992

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Bitcointalkers, you’ll find all important Blockchain.io details on ICO Champs Now..
Who is winner to get award from BCIO
reinpal

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

This is absolutely great bounty and i am enjoying getting points.  Blockchain.io will be the starting point of every ICO. Instead of browsing on forums, discords, reddits or ICO ranking websites, the users will now know the single place to look for new ICOs: blockchain.io. And from that single place they will be able to do everything they want regarding the available projects. They can invest and trade their favorite coins using this top-notch reliable and secure platform. What can i say more is i wish i could earn many points so that i can get an award too.
Kangsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

This is a very interesting project..
Will surely follow and support this project.. Great and innovative project and of course the team..very active and transparent.
Great project by all standards. The project will have a strong signal on the market, with a basic & advanced trade orders from the start and also a plan to add USD & JPY to bitcoin exchange will explore this project in europe
CAMIHC1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

sifat548

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

This is a very good project, it's also a reliable n a very valuable project. Which worth investing and supporting wholeheartedly.
Kudos to the management and the CEO and all the technicians. Really love this project..keep going we support you guys..
Kripto_O

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

I think this is good project and strong team,  experienced and the real economy.  Good luck to develope team complete project perfectly.   Each project was financed by a community of token holders who became its ambassadors. There are now already tens of millions of token holders. Bitcoins and digital tokens are like better, smarter cash. They are programmable money. Immediately liquid, indefinitely divisible, and instantly transferable, they can be programmed to meet the needs of particular assets, rights, goods, or services or of specific communities. 
Paymium will be Europe's first Bitcoin Exchange. Besides the manifold exchange opportunities the project will also offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings, which is another great business field.
Based on all these useful functionality and the expertise I think that this will be a very successful project in 2018 and a good opportunity to invest. The marketing is going in the right direction as well with the very common logo which is common for Europe and stays as well for secureness.
 Bitcoins and digital tokens are like better, smarter cash. They are programmable money. Immediately liquid, indefinitely divisible, and instantly transferable, they can be programmed to meet the needs of particular assets, rights, goods, or services or of specific communities.
nguyencuongit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

Hoanha9x

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

It's good to have a healthy conversation with core team member. As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world.

But also consider the technical team to expose a little more, as you will manage exchange which require a lot of development on different blockchains. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds).
supalkamani

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

Dear sir

Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you find our advisory board impressive. Regarding our team, we only displayed C-Level team members on this thread. In the manifesto, please note that we did not mention all members of our team (both those in tech and on the marketing side) because we are running an exchange and we need to keep some members anonymous as failsafes. It's true that we could have mentioned their presence.

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform.

Please feel free to ask further questions if you have any. In all, development is ongoing, but coming along very well.

Thank you very much.
The Blockchain.io Team
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: