Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 1903 times)
NAXT (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:04:12 AM

what's your advantage over other NXT alt coin? give everybody a reason to choose this over other.

Distribution and most other clones are never going to be launched. Most are part of the KLONE experiment, and are false.

We have 0 competition when it comes to a small and scarce distribution. That's our edge.

The code is currently being developed by me and 3 other of my core devs. We've been working hard on compiling and implementing features that were just announced for Nxt, features that have not been developed.

We are pretty far along now, just gathering some support from the community, this was oringally going to be 100% IPO but we know how the community feels about that

So anyone who is willing to contribute, give fresh ideas, promote or etc will get a stake in the genesis block

What does it mean - Proof of Minority? If I have little money I would mine if faster than those who have more?

POM is just the term for the IPO. Everyone who contributes gets a share. And the minority (investors) will get a share depending on X number invest and amount of btc collected.

40,000,000 will be divided up on this minority so we have a natural and real world monetary distribution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:10:41 AM

Can't you just make a new coin instead of making a fork?

One thing i don't like about NXT is the address... i preferred a personalized address like email.

How about implement the feature of the levelup coin.... i think it would be better than NXT.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:12:53 AM

interested...
will  be watching this
Surfactant

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Coffee is for closers

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:23:33 AM

I still don't understand how mining for tx fees only works.  I'm interested in this concept.
CrazyEyes

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:41:01 AM

Hi, cool. One thing that NXT lacks from my point of view is a truly anonymous system regarding IP-adresses in the network. Therefore you should look at "i2p" http://geti2p.net/en/about/intro

It could be integrated with NAX, not as a third part though. It should be supported when you start the server/client.

Regards
j0b, operator in #nxtalk at irc.freenode.net
NAXT (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:29:05 AM

Hi, cool. One thing that NXT lacks from my point of view is a truly anonymous system regarding IP-adresses in the network. Therefore you should look at "i2p" http://geti2p.net/en/about/intro

It could be integrated with NAX, not as a third part though. It should be supported when you start the server/client.

Regards
j0b, operator in #nxtalk at irc.freenode.net

Definitely, we appreciate all feedback and are open to all ideas.

I'll discuss it with my team, and i'll pm you in the next few days if this is something we would want to implement.
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:57:25 AM

I think getting onto exchanges and market cap is a huge thing so i could organize a giveaway based on people emailing exchanges requesting nax ,once you get that far. good luck
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:04:43 AM

A brand new guy, another IPO, now comes SCAM. 
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:13:22 AM

Its not clear are you requesting a donation or do we just need to make a discussion point about the coin?

Oh what the hell, 0.1 BTC sent. I think this is probably a scam but its worth a try. Sent from 1NsEfDF2xMVtgNEXeAt5PsBPshPVk7BhoU

https://blockchain.info/tx/25b05a28bfccdcc5a6f56fca8c13b93c7c931935de5d38905f34f6c965a1e0df

hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:41:26 AM

I highly recommend if you are legit then once the funding is over and you start the genesis block that you change the name of the coin. You're going to have a few coins with really similar names like NXT,NEM, NXTL......you might want to consider a completely different name that comunicates the idea of the coin without using a NXT type name.

I'll give a few to start:

Minority Coin
Faircoin
Identicoin
Fifty-Fifty
Akoin (akin)
Balanced coin

Random:

iYuan (Popular with Chinese?)
Dollots
Carbon Coin
Forge coin
Shells
Liberty Coins
Rocks
Darsek (Klingon Currency Wink

i'll add if I get any inspiration.

NAXT (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:44:14 AM

A brand new guy, another IPO, now comes SCAM. 

This is not an IPO. Everyone who chooses to be involved in the genesis block will get a stake.

People who are going to invest to us are going to get a % from the 2nd stake.

There is a very low supply of NAXT, we have a lot of plans to make this a huge success

Its not clear are you requesting a donation or do we just need to make a discussion point about the coin?

Oh what the hell, 0.1 BTC sent. I think this is probably a scam but its worth a try. Sent from 1NsEfDF2xMVtgNEXeAt5PsBPshPVk7BhoU

https://blockchain.info/tx/25b05a28bfccdcc5a6f56fca8c13b93c7c931935de5d38905f34f6c965a1e0df

Either or. Everyone who contributes to the project will recieve an automatic share (40million) of the project. Through discussion... 1 word sentence is enough really. We can percieve what people are feeling then and then adjust our strategy for marketing.

If everyone said "interested" they just move on to the next coin. By actually getting people to say something, they invested more time and effort and therefore are more likely to follow us.

psychology.

Then yes, there is the IPO side. All investors in btc will share 40million.

I highly recommend if you are legit then once the funding is over and you start the genesis block that you change the name of the coin. You're going to have a few coins with really similar names like NXT,NEM, NXTL......you might want to consider a completely different name that comunicates the idea of the coin without using a NXT type name.

I'll give a few to start:

Minority Coin
Faircoin
Identicoin
Fifty-Fifty
Akoin (akin)
Balanced coin

Random:

iYuan (Popular with Chinese?)
Dollots
Carbon Coin
Forge coin
Shells
Liberty Coins
Rocks

i'll add if I get any inspiration.

The name is tentative. we plan to differ ourselves. Thank you for your time in helping create a new brand name.
YoungTesla

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:14:44 AM

So you want 1 BTC from every investor?
gargouri2001

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:11:23 PM

in
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:04:45 PM

I tried to look at your GitHub, but the link (https://github.com/NxtEM/NAX) goes to the GitHub 404 page.

I do like the idea of requiring everyone in the one-half of the distribution to make a meaningful comment. That should dissuade a lot of sock puppet accounts. Have you considered limiting the distribution to members with a certain activity level to make it even harder for sock puppets?

Do you have any plans around preventing whale investors from making large contributions to the investment fund and preventing some stakeholders from holding outsized NAX positions?

NEM - nem.io
NAXT (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:54:12 PM

I tried to look at your GitHub, but the link (https://github.com/Nxt/NAX) goes to the GitHub 404 page.

I do like the idea of requiring everyone in the one-half of the distribution to make a meaningful comment. That should dissuade a lot of sock puppet accounts. Have you considered limiting the distribution to members with a certain activity level to make it even harder for sock puppets?

Do you have any plans around preventing whale investors from making large contributions to the investment fund and preventing some stakeholders from holding outsized NAX positions?

We are correcting or github at the moment

Yes, we were thinking about limiting puppet accounts to a certain activity and date. This actually will be the case, because i've seen the other forks of NXT code and it's being manipulated by a handful of guys.

Right now the limit is 1btc. If anyone invests over 1btc, each NAX after 1btc is given by account X,  will count for half as much. so lets say i get 5 million for my 1st btc, for my next i only get 2.5million.
NAXT (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:47:02 AM

We are going to change the name to Nahx, i suppose too many people think it's another Nxt bs clone.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: