Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 08:20:50 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][BETA]CryptoGPT - Multiple Offer-walls, PTC, Daily Bonus, Daily Lottery.  (Read 47 times)
riglerkrave

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

We are proud to announce the BETA launch of cryptoGPT.com

We aim to be the highest paying GPT site in the crypto world. We are currently paying out via Bitcoin & PayPal, with other currencies to be added.

The Good Stuff

• 100 points sign up bonus!
  • Fixed earnings  on the $ amount - Know exactly how much your account balance is worth
  • 8 Offer-walls available, more being added soon
  • 15% Referral Comission for unlimited amount - Refer and earn a passive income!
  • Get a 150 Bonus for every friend you invite

Added Extras

• Daily Bonus!
  • Daily Lottery!

The Coming Soon List

• Faucet
  • Investment pool (Revenue Share)
  • Much Much More
  • Instant Withdrawals

Payouts will increase and minimum payout will drop from $20 once we are out of BETA. Payments are sent Monthly (instant withdrawals coming soon!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1136

SFR DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/2ClWYOh

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

I'm going to list "The Bad Stuff":

1. You're using a mining script on your website (without notifying users = In short, you're stealing).
2. Lack of SSL certificate.
3. Not having an original "Terms of Service" and "Privacy Policy" pages:

Archived - Terms of Service
Original source

Archived - Privacy Policy
Original source

Archived.

riglerkrave

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Thank you for your comments,

- The miner was a test, it has been removed and will be re-added as an earning option that users can control.

- The Privacy Policy & The TOS pages have been changed to use https://getterms.io.

- SSL is not yet needed and is an added expense, which would ultimately decrease user earnings.

SFR10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

- The miner was a test, it has been removed and will be re-added as an earning option that users can control.
Nope, I'm still seeing the script (in its code) and still runing.

- The Privacy Policy & The TOS pages have been changed to use https://getterms.io.
You only updated the "Privacy Policy" page. The "TOS" page, is still the exact same page.

- SSL is not yet needed and is an added expense, which would ultimately decrease user earnings.
SSL is related to security, not sure how it can affect user earnings in a negative way. Care to elaborate?

riglerkrave

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

Nope, I'm still seeing the script (in its code) and still runing.

- Definately removed from my code - ensure your not retrieving a cache of the page.

You only updated the "Privacy Policy" page. The "TOS" page, is still the exact same page.

- My mistake, forgot to push the changes live

SSL is related to security, not sure how it can affect user earnings in a negative way. Care to elaborate?

- The site does not handle any user identifiable information, with the exception of IP addresses, which are hashed and only used for bot protection.
 - SSL will be coming, currently looking for developers and designers to work on this project also.
SFR10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

- Definately removed from my code - ensure your not retrieving a cache of the page.
I did (I even tried it on a new browser [at that moment]). Maybe you forgot (initially) to push its changes live in there too but now it's gone.

- SSL will be coming, currently looking for developers and designers to work on this project also.
For designers, you can refer to: Overview of Bitcointalk Designers (except for me, for this work)
For developers, you should either create a thread on "Services" board (to look for one) or use one of the following:

1. XBTFreelancer
2. WorkingForBitcoins
3. cryptogrind
4. Coinality
5. Jobs4Bitcoins
6. BitGigs
7. Digiwave

Take note: Can't vouch for them (since I haven't used them).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.