Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions  (Read 104119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sQueeZer

Activity: 312
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:48:25 AM

What is the current state of the Project?

In the beginning they said in late April the Units will be hashing.
What happened? Any Units ready now? Final specs known?

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:08:18 PM

What is the current state of the Project?

In the beginning they said in late April the Units will be hashing.
What happened? Any Units ready now? Final specs known?

Cheers

can't remember having seen that they stated that it would be april.

if you can find somewhere stating that please quote it.
teamcrypton

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:57:58 AM

After reading through this thread, I still dont understand the share system.
So if I go and purchase a single share of XFH would I be purchasing the lowest mining rig? Or would I be purchasing a 5% share of this profit.
It is very unclear on the website, and havent been able to find a straight answer.
jasinlee (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:11:06 AM

Share of the profit, the site and other things are being clarified on the litecoin forum far more often. But we are wrapping up contractual obligations and bugs found during beta testing. I know the wait is hard, but we can do it people Cheesy

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:35:25 PM

Share of the profit, the site and other things are being clarified on the litecoin forum far more often. But we are wrapping up contractual obligations and bugs found during beta testing. I know the wait is hard, but we can do it people Cheesy

The thing is we've to go through a lot of pages if we want to find some news. Isn't it an idea that you (or someone else who's really active on the Litecoinforum) posts some updates here? That would make it a lot easier for me, and probably for many more Wink.

It appears that not all updates are listed in the OP at the Litecoin forum, so we've to read through all the pages to find some updates. Smiley

Edit: an update I just found: It appears that someone is working on a system to make it possible for the investors to sell / exchange their pre-orders.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

The thing is we've to go through a lot of pages if we want to find some news. Isn't it an idea that you (or someone else who's really active on the Litecoinforum) posts some updates here? That would make it a lot easier for me, and probably for many more Wink.

It appears that not all updates are listed in the OP at the Litecoin forum, so we've to read through all the pages to find some updates. Smiley

Edit: an update I just found: It appears that someone is working on a system to make it possible for the investors to sell / exchange their pre-orders.

Status as of Today to my best Knowledge is:

a) still on Track for August Delivery
b) Exchange for XMH Share still in Beta no Timeline to Release since Security has to be "Bullet Proof" according to Jasin
c) if you want to sell your XMH Share right now, you can do that with the Help of Carnth who is Escrow for that in Litecoin Forum
d) 1 XMH Share is aboute 14 Mh/s

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:31:32 PM

Status as of Today to my best Knowledge is:

a) still on Track for August Delivery
b) Exchange for XMH Share still in Beta no Timeline to Release since Security has to be "Bullet Proof" according to Jasin
c) if you want to sell your XMH Share right now, you can do that with the Help of Carnth who is Escrow for that in Litecoin Forum
d) 1 XMH Share is aboute 14 Mh/s

Alright, I missed D, so thanks!

I've got something to add:
*If you want to sell your pre-order, there's a specific topic created on the Litecoin forums for that.
*People can get a refund if they like, but if you paid with CACHEcoin, you will receive the same amount of CACHEcoin as you paid.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

E.Sam

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:18:38 PM

I have dealt with contractors from India just like this, take a job they cannot finish or even understand. Turn in code that makes no sense and is no where close to the guidelines set forth. Then getting mad when you tell them the work isnt correct and you will not pay them for it.

Hope you're not talking about fib...
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:22:35 PM

It was in a different thread, relating to coin codebase. Fibonacci deals with hardware and an exchange, and as discussed before is german engineering not indian.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
E.Sam

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:42:40 PM

Ok, that's fair enough. Just a few questions;

Any update on when the exchange goes live? beta was tested almost a month ago if I don't mistake.

Also, regarding tape out, you mentioned that:
We should know by mid June some firmer dates.
Is this still on? are you going to disclose some sort of timeline?

Finally, regarding hosting, if I understand correctly a client can control his hosted miner via proxy.
Who is coding for this? moustache? has it been done?

Thanks
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:48:27 PM

Exchange timeline is not firm, we are ensuring security above all else. That was the first beta test, we are running more even now, partly for performance and partly for further debug.

We will be disclosing a timeline for the ASIC soon, that was what was referenced in that quote.

Hosting via proxy is correct, moustache wrote the base code, other team members took over from there and it is nearly finished.

E.Sam

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:27:36 PM

Exchange timeline is not firm, we are ensuring security above all else. That was the first beta test, we are running more even now, partly for performance and partly for further debug.

We will be disclosing a timeline for the ASIC soon, that was what was referenced in that quote.

Hosting via proxy is correct, moustache wrote the base code, other team members took over from there and it is nearly finished.

Can you disclose who the other team members are? 
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:31:45 PM

I wont go posting their names publicly, but they can be found pretty easily for anyone willing to look. They have g+ and linkedin profiles.

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:20:21 PM

Can anyone give us an update about this project? Or a summary of the lasts pages of the topic on Litecointalk?

I'm way too busy to checkk that topic over there daily, and most of the posts inside aren't really informative. Mostly from people expressing their view..

I just fastly read through the last pages, but couldn't find any update.. As it's already the sixth of July we should really have more updates by now.

Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:53:49 AM

No updates.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE