Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟  (Read 24413 times)
J_o_k_e_r

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

Education gives you opportunities! Information gives you strength! Knowledge makes you limitless! An amazing project that has the full right to life and great success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

GIVE is a blockchain-powered ecosystem that is empowering kids at school to experience the benefits of giving while gaining financial literacy for a lifetime of financial well-being. Shocked
now911

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

Cant wait for the sales to be over it and start seeing the fruits of my invest come in!!

J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

OS.UNIVERSITY provide students with a wallet with digital credentials that allows them to find the best opportunities for academic development and career growth by being associated with the Academy and Business through the block chain.
J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

This project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!
SalmaBR

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

This is a sort of breakthrough.. I can see your vision your enthusiasm and your effort to make this work.. congratulations and hope you turn out to be even more successful! good luck!
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

what I love about this project is that they are making access to the educational program a lot easier for many people and worldwide too so those that have trouble reaching certain educational facilities will not have the issue no more thanks to amount of content that will be accessible via the blockchain.
langnhangvl

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

This is one of the most active groups that's not discussing on bounty hahaha
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

This project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!

And don't forget the big partnerships they are putting together. London Tech Week is going to bear fruit.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

This is one of the most active groups that's not discussing on bounty hahaha

Yeah, bounty hunters just looking for the freebies. This project is better than that.
Mansol

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

I've heard some talk about possible connections with AliPay and possibly Cardano too. Seems like OSU is not going to be tied to the eth blockchain after all. Good news if true.

Rumour or fact?
This really is great news the more connections it has the more public it becomes. I know it was a topic that was being discussed in their telegarm group the other day and was getting a lot of attention to it
Mansol

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

And don't forget the big partnerships they are putting together. London Tech Week is going to bear fruit.
They have so much planned for this entire week. Just wish i was able to get to London to attend. I saw their daily scheldue and it looks superb. Packed with so many events taking place.
VeerHemawaththa

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

The OS.University decentralized platform bridges the gap between businesses and education through the blockchain (used for validating and verifying learners’ credentials) and smart contracts (managing content purchases, marketplace transactions and hiring processes). We apply open source technologies and principles of collaboration to re engineer the current state educational model by building a system to enable smarter transactions of information & value through institutional, national borders.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

Somebody mentioned on twitter that OSU were going into partnership with BitDegree, was that true?
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Somebody mentioned on twitter that OSU were going into partnership with BitDegree, was that true?

I don't think so. OSU is so much better than BitDegree, which to me is just a glorified Udemy. Anyone can post a course on there, and I don't think it has any really serious backing.

OSU, on the other hand, are very involved with both the education and tech sectors, Check out twitter and see how many different conferences these guys are attending.

Here's their twitter channel.

https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni

This ICO is a great long term investment in my mind. I chatted to someone from Somalia a week or two ago, and he said that, whilst internet is not (generally) a problem in his home country, at least in the bigger towns, , the education system is terrible. So why study there if you can get everything you need online with Open Source University?

As an educator myself, this project makes a lot of sense. It also makes me happy. Everyone should have access to quality education.

Check out the review on ICO Bench. A very impressive 4.3 rating.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

I'm feeling more and more confident about this ICO the more that time goes on. Building partnerships. Lots of public exposure. The name is really getting out there. Go OSU.
uniquelymoi

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

I've enjoyed watching what the team have been up to this week. London Tech Week is a huge deal, so I have loved seeing the updates in their Telegram channel. Exciting times ahead.
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

I hope OSUni can really break ground within the education space. Given all the news lately about fake degrees etc I am confident that we can begin to stamp out these fraudulent issues by properly digitising and verifying credentials with the help of blockchain technology. I am proud to be apart of the pioneering OSU community.
Cryptoqu33n

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

I've enjoyed watching what the team have been up to this week. London Tech Week is a huge deal, so I have loved seeing the updates in their Telegram channel. Exciting times ahead.

I agree, this has been a great week, I think word is getting out. Let's keep the momentum going and keep spreading the word.
Mansol

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

This whole week at the london tech event must have really help bring the project to the awareness of more people. I am in their telegram chat and have seen so many more people join throughout the week. Great to see this project always building
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: