Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMMITGOOD TOKEN DISTRIBUTION EVENT - The Future Of Charity  (Read 246 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 10:41:21 AM by FutureICOs

FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM   |  MEDIUM  |  REDDIT

COMMITGOOD - TOKEN DISTRIBUTION EVENT

Introducing Commit Good: - a web platform built on donor trust, providing a means to facilitate transparent donations, minimal transaction costs and clarity about how your donation reaches the right person. Commit Good also provides a marketplace that rewards donors and charities to truly change the paradigm of commerce and donations by doing away with third parties or centralized financial institutions taking and controlling your donations without your knowledge.

Good Tokens

Good Tokens (GOOD) is an ERC20 Token which will be generated and used to power the entire Commit Good ecosystem from donations to marketplace transactions and revenue generations.

How it Works

Commit Good will be easy to use and intuitive. Even the average user will be able to login and begin receiving GOOD tokens. Commit Good plans to incorporate cryptocurrency in a method that sustains a reward-based economy while solving several issues that plague the charity domain.
Commit Good will run on fully self-sustaining ecosystem with multiple functions.

A cryptocurrency wallet will be built-in to the platform, allowing users to send and receive GOOD tokens in a simple manner.
Good tokens will be Distributed in the following manner.

Good Token Distribution Event

Initial Token Distribution Event Cap Reached

Commit Good Wallet

The Commit Good Wallet allows users share their donation projects globally, enabling them to raise funds and build your own communities, thereby creating a true ecosystem benefiting everyone.

The Commit Good Wallet will serve as a single point access to all services in the Commit Good ecosystem. Central to this Commit Wallet platform will be our GOOD tokens allowing seamless transfers and payments for transactions and services.

The user can conveniently convert a wide range of Blockchain assets (BTC, ETH, LTC etc.) by simply using the Commit Good Wallet which has an inbuilt exchange mechanism via ShapeShift.

For mass acceptance of the Commit Good Ecosystem, we have teamed up with various charity organizations, Non-government organizations, and support groups who are working for the welfare of human kind around the globe.

FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM   |  MEDIUM  |  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Why do you think this project needs the blockchain? As interesting as your project sounds I dont see what problem you stand to solve using the blockchain that other conventional methods are not currently solving
Commitgoodfounder

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the question - blockchain features like transparency and low processing fees will help increase charitable donations. Those are great features but what we are doing is actually creating a Charitable Economy with our digital currency called the Good Token - The Currency of Good

We reward people for doing charitable acts like volunteering, donating, delivering items and our marketplace pays the charities a transaction fee for each purchase. Creating a Charitable Economy is something that's never been accomplished and will be a paradigm shift for the way we interact with charities - this would only be possible through the blockchain and our Good Token. Thanks! commitgood.com
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

Charity is of great importance for a humanistic society. But, how will this affect the purses of investors? Charity in my opinion implies gratuitousness.
Commitgoodfounder

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

The blockchain and digital currencies are going to close many "gaps". The current model is not working - just look at any village, town, city, and country - poverty is screaming through the people that are suffering.

We are not seeking a 'greed for gain' type scenario, what we are creating is a Charitable Economy that provides an incentive for doing good. So many people around the globe have never experienced the feeling and reward that truly comes from helping someone in need - no amount of money can change that but until we can encourage more people to help we will keep the current system.

A Charitable Economy is a true paradigm shift and our best chance to defeat global poverty. commitgood.com
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/commitgood-21613 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Hello. Thank you so much for doing that. However, I will talk to Clay to fix the things very soon.
yamatoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

Do you have referral program?
Sage2112

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

For a long time my challenge with donation platforms and charity collectors has been transparency and trace-ability. Many are quite true to their word and often dispense the funds received in a judicious, honest and expedient manner; however, I'd prefer not to put my trust and safety of my funds in centralized and trust-dependent organisations like those we currently have. This for me is one of the attractions of blockchain technology and solutions- a means to remove trust totally from the equation.
My question to you guys is how does Commit Good tackle issues of trust and transparency- to be honest I have some idea of what you are proposing, but I would like it clarified from your end!
Dejoe75

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

I heard about Commit Good; that it is a highly transparent and trustworthy platform. It is backed by a team of highly experienced professionals as well as reputable international organizations.
They also say that donations made to charity on the platform are traceable. This gives potential donors the confidence to part with their money knowing it will get to the intended charity organization. Commit Good will embark on a crowdsale by 4th July 2018 to enable investors invest in their GOOD tokens. I would love to invest in it. Can anyone vouch for their transparency? Will it be a good buy?
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

Do you have referral program?

Commit Good does not have a defined referral system in place. But when you perform specific transactions, you are rewarded with the GOOD tokens. You also get rewarded for making deliveries on behalf of local charities.
Dejoe75

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Charity is of great importance for a humanistic society. But, how will this affect the purses of investors? Charity in my opinion implies gratuitousness.

Most supporters of charity are by nature philantropists. So, they are not looking for a place where they can make gains but where to give to relieve the plight of humanity. But they have to be sure that their donations are not wasted. That's where Commit Good makes the difference - ensuring that the donated moneys get to the original beneficiaries. Everything is done transparently.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

When will we try MVP? Will it be before ICO end or after? How your platform will look for end-user of 3rd party site that wishes to make a donation - I been redirected to your site, authorized with metamask, pay and then redirected back to charities website?
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

When will we try MVP? Will it be before ICO end or after? How your platform will look for end-user of 3rd party site that wishes to make a donation - I been redirected to your site, authorized with metamask, pay and then redirected back to charities website?

Thank you for your great questions! Firstly, the MVP for the Commit Good Ecosystem is already in development and is scheduled for release in the fourth Quarter (Q4) of 2018. Follow our channels on social media to keep in touch and get up- to- date news of events of Commit Good.

Secondly, as to the question of how end-users can make donations, the technology is fairly straight forward. All donation making and receiving happens on the Commit Good ecosystem.

1.   When an organization applies to receive donations for charity, he goes through an onboarding and verification process and when approved can create a donation order, this order is added to the order book on the blockchain via smart contract.
2.   Third party users who wish to make donations will be required to sign into the Commit Good app (via mobile or web) and make donations to charities of their choice with all information available via the donation order book.
3.   Donations are sent into the unique contract of each donation recipient and withdrawn by the donation order creator or specified contract owner.

All transactions history will be equally shared, shared with others upon approval or be made public.
trannchieuu

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

This is very interesting project Beyond with a very good platform and the supply is also very good, with such a lot of people will want to join in this project later
Dejoe75

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

This is very interesting project Beyond with a very good platform and the supply is also very good, with such a lot of people will want to join in this project later

Commit Good looks like it is a revolutionary service built on the Blockchain. With a service like this I think more people can feel confident about giving to charities and taking part in donation programs without fear that their hard earned money will be stolen or fraudulent things. If this service becomes a success, then it will be a great thing for the crypto-world because it will have successfully solved the donation-scam problems.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

I need to understand how the errand service works. From the ANN thread post, you claim that the Commit Good service is an ecosystem that can reward people for making deliveries, I want to understand this more.

Are you saying that when regular people perform these tasks on behalf of people in the market place, they get paid in GOOD token how does it work?   
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Ever since I first saw the information on Commit good service, I have been looking to learn more about it. I am really interested in a service that can provide a trusted way to make donations to charity that is secure and accountable. It is past time the world had something like this. I am a little disappointed that there aren’t enough articles and content about this great service, but they are new and I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

If you are searching for the safest platform on which to support your favorite charity, then Commit Good remains your best bet. On the Commit Good platform, all transactions are done transparently, thereby giving donors and recipients confidence that their moneys are safe.

Besides, Commit Good enables you to locate the nearest charity organization to you and provides a reliable platform on which to promote it to a larger international audience. That’s not all; every delivery you make on behalf of local charities is rewarded. You can even earn more money by taking part in their token distribution.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

I was sick of getting cheated from different platforms until I saw this. I go throw Commit Good.  And I am really satisfied about your business structure, goal and vision. This is an innovation in the coin industry for sure. But I have a question – how do you resolve the community dispute issues? It would be really great if you clarify this issue.
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

I was sick of getting cheated from different platforms until I saw this. I go throw Commit Good.  And I am really satisfied about your business structure, goal and vision. This is an innovation in the coin industry for sure. But I have a question – how do you resolve the community dispute issues? It would be really great if you clarify this issue.
Thank you for your time. Yes, our goal is to be one of the best platform in the cryptocurrency by using GOOD TOKEN. We mostly solve the online dispute transaction and reward 3 GOOD TOKENS who helps to solve the problem. For Example:

Most bank transactions are properly made following the instructions of the account holder - and are completed successfully without any problems. However, sometimes things can go wrong. This is often because the consumer disputes having made or authorized the transaction.

Sometimes the problem is that the consumer agrees they made the transaction, but says that it was not correctly carried out or recorded. An example would be where the consumer went to make a withdrawal from a cash machine, but says the money was not dispensed by the cash machine even though it was debited to their account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: