Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a legit contract mining site/service!  (Read 1507 times)
MaxLAMF (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:02:13 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 07:21:45 AM by MaxLAMF

Hi fellow Bitcoiners,

after BFL fucked me with their waiting time I´m looking to invest into some contract mining sites like those - I´m not looking for renting hashing power - but something like: progressivebtcmining.com, contractbtcminer.com, etc..

Anyone is using some services like those? Which ones are legit? Who has experience in this field? What would you recommend?

Thanks a lot in advance!

many regards
Max
almwaysa

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:15:34 PM

I can vouch for progressive mining, I hold contracts there and they are paying, except they are not very clear about your equivalent hashing power and only show u the company's hashing power.
but contractbtcminer is extremely fishy.
They have copied the contracts from progressive and did not even manage to change the name XD.
My advice? I think CEX.io are doing good, you directly buy GH/s and you can sell them just like shares/bonds

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BBxBFLgQ8uMKxH7UFSQo9CNVFUvD737qhy
Magazine

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:17:44 PM

Everyone talks about Cex.io but I wouldn't waste my time just buy some coins and put them on a paper wallet and forget about them.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

I can vouch for progressive mining, I hold contracts there and they are paying, except they are not very clear about your equivalent hashing power and only show u the company's hashing power.

How much do they actually pay for each quote?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
HotSwap

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:31:35 PM

I vouch for CEX.io, I put 1BTC in there awhile ago and just keep reinvesting the return. I'm over 2BTC now.

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
CalicoChris

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:41:03 PM

Take a look at http://e-pickaxe.com/

They've been on the button in my experience. 
almwaysa

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:03:18 PM

I have 25 indefinite contracts with them, costs about 12.5BTC, last payment was around 0.053912 BTC

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Jabbatheslutt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:02:11 AM

I too recommend cex.io
MaxLAMF (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:06:37 AM

I have 25 indefinite contracts with them, costs about 12.5BTC, last payment was around 0.053912 BTC

Sorry, for late reply, but if you/any other progressivebtcmining holder reads this may answer.
What? 12,5 BTC investment and last payment was 0.05? That´s quite shocking to me.
Why do they write about payouts of 75% then? So it´s by far not as lucrative as I thought. I really believed they`d pay me 75% of my investment every 2 weeks.
rutzap

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:19:41 PM

I vouch for CEX.io. Not only that you can buy fractions of GHashes you can also trade them with no fee. And you also see the stats in realtime on ghash.io.

I've made 0.002 in 2 days with an innvestment of 0.65. Not much but it's a profit. And you can always sell you GHashes and bugger out with your profit.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:35:58 PM

Sorry, for late reply, but if you/any other progressivebtcmining holder reads this may answer.
What? 12,5 BTC investment and last payment was 0.05? That´s quite shocking to me.
Why do they write about payouts of 75% then? So it´s by far not as lucrative as I thought. I really believed they`d pay me 75% of my investment every 2 weeks.

Going by your apparent lack of understanding as to realistic expectations along with pumping that long-since outed scam in your sig, I'd say your best bet is to chill out and spend some time reading and getting up to speed on bitcoin, investing, and the other concepts in which you're interested before you take any actual plunges. Seriously, it'd be a good idea.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
almwaysa

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:58:39 PM

When they write %75 they mean they will give you %75 of your earnings and save the rest for buying extra hashing power. they currently have only 600GH/s but they ordered extra 8TH/s arriving in feb of 2014.

topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:41:59 PM

Hello,

I have been waiting some weeks before I post again about the mining contracts.

Many many not to say everybody said bad things about this business model.

I just want to show the real numbers

E-Pickaxe customers of first batch payed u$s 42 per GH and 7 weeks after starting the mining process they made u$s 47.86 per GH.

In 6 weeks they recover the investment.

Regards

TMC

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║