Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 1oz Fine Silver Bullion Coin - Canadian Silver Maples 99.99% Fine  (Read 644 times)
coinbuyer2580 (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:53:39 PM

I am looking to sell this Fine 1oz silver maple for 0.028 Bitcoin + 0.007 for shipping to anywhere in the world. I live in Canada and have been a long time eBay power seller so I am well aware of international shipping protocols. This coin will not be trapped in customs and you will not be dinged any custom fees.

This is the first of many of these Bullion coins that I am prepared to offer for sale, I have a large supply of both Canadian and American 1oz rounds as well as hundreds of silver coins from around the world.

I will be listing more for sale if this initial transaction is completed without issues. This will be my first trade using Bitcoin as a currency to test whether it is a viable means to sell my bullion online. If I complete a enough transactions without issue I will be launching an e-shop for the bitcoin community.

Rules of this transaction.

1. Upon receipt of your coin you MUST reply to this post proving to the bitcointalk community that I am a legitimate seller.
2. I will not use escrow. Your payment must be made directly to my wallet. (If I am risking sending you this coin, you must risk sending me the Bitcoin. We will be equally vulnerable.)
3.You must contact me prior to payment with the details of your intended transaction & your address that the coin is to be delivered to. Once I have your details I will send you your own payment address.
4. Once I have been in contact with you and feel you are a legitimate buyer you will be provided with my full details and any info you may require to be comfortable knowing that my integrity is worth more than $30.00 USD.

Pictures of the Coin with my username and forum to prove coin is in hand.

If you are interested simply contact me or reply to this post.
Thank you for viewing and best regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:31:35 AM

I'm interested.
Do you provide lower shipping for recipients in Canada?

I will not use escrow. Your payment must be made directly to my wallet. (If I am risking sending you this coin, you must risk sending me the Bitcoin. We will be equally vulnerable.)
that's not very assuring coming from someone registered 5 days ago.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
coinbuyer2580 (OP)

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:07:47 AM

You are right I should elaborate on my shipping costs.

The standard cost of an envelope over 30 grams

$1.34 + tax within Canada = $1.65 or 0.00150BTC
Light Packet US = $2.65 or 0.00250BTC
International Worldwide = $7.35 or 0.007BTC

These are not my prices they are my costs to ship the item to you.

I understand that you may not feel reassured by my request that payments be sent directly to my wallet so I will explain my reasoning. For years Sellers on a popular auction website have been the victim of item not received or item not as described scams and because of a certain payment processors buyer protection program there is little a seller can do but refund monies to a person who is very obviously stealing from them. Escrow services can work in the exact same way, you send me an escrow payment then I send you the coin, you say you never received it then I lose out on my BTC.

I understand that people would like assurance that the will receive the item for which they have paid but at the same time I would like the assurance that I have the payment for the item that I have sent. I have been working with Bullion and valuable numismatic collectables for more than 7 years now with a personal net income on the aforementioned auction site this year at over $75, 000. I stand to gain nothing by scamming people. Scammers will make off with $100 dollars here and there but people with integrity and foresight are those who stand to gain the most from opportunities like bitcoin

You do not have to trust me but I can assure you that you can, as I stated in the original post my personal integrity is not worth $30.00.

Regards
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Escrow protects you as well as the buyer against fraud, and is the surest way to build trust here. This isn't eBay. Escrows here are humans with functional brains. Try John K. or Saltyspitoon who both have excellent reputations here.
Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:53:23 PM

Are you willing to sell a few more in the initial batch or just one?  It's a bit pricey with shipping for just one.

I'm willing to offer 0.14btc shipped for 5, agreeing to all the other terms, if this is something you are interested in.  I'd also be interested in an assortment of coins, since you mentioned you have a variety.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: