Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALLMINE INC - FPGA Cryptominer  (Read 51488 times)
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

Update:

For those of you who purchased your fpga through us but wish to host with mineority will be given the opportunity to do so. We'll send out an email and update with details when we have them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GPUHoarder

Activity: 154
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

Update:

For those of you who purchased your fpga through us but wish to host with mineority will be given the opportunity to do so. We'll send out an email and update with details when we have them.

Redundant, but following up to what Tom has said.

All sales through sales@squirrelsresearch.com inquiries, fpga.land payment portal web purchases, and Mineority.io are being coordinated together. All current and future FPGA sales through all channels are eligible to be hosted within Mineority, and we will be in contact today on how to add hosting instead of shipping for existing orders  - please do NOT email us to cancel an order you already placed to move it to Mineority hosting, this is a huge drain on our resources and unnecessary.

If you want to pay in fiat instead of crypto for a Mineority card and have your card hosted through Mineority, please contact sales@squirrelsresearch.com to do this directly. We are working to make this easier in the near future.

Thanks!
David

pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

Update:

Redundant, but following up to what Tom has said.

All sales through sales@squirrelsresearch.com inquiries, fpga.land payment portal web purchases, and Mineority.io are being coordinated together. All current and future FPGA sales through all channels are eligible to be hosted within Mineority, and we will be in contact today on how to add hosting instead of shipping for existing orders  - please do NOT email us to cancel an order you already placed to move it to Mineority hosting, this is a huge drain on our resources and unnecessary.

If you want to pay in fiat instead of crypto for a Mineority card and have your card hosted through Mineority, please contact sales@squirrelsresearch.com to do this directly. We are working to make this easier in the near future.

Thanks!
David

Since mineority website shows there are more stock for sale, any chance for the whole PayPal issue to be resolved soon or enough time yet? Or sales between Mineority and fpga.land are totally different? Would love to buy some more, but with this crypto dip, really prefer to hold onto it. When crypto rebounds back up, it'll be like paying $5000+ usd worth of crypto for each board.  Huh
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3507

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

will there be any difference in bitstreams available if we host at mineority vs taking delivery and running at home?

ie will mineority hosted fpgas have access to special bitstreams home hosted fpgas we got through allmine will not have access to?
phamnhan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:39 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
GPUHoarder

Activity: 154
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

will there be any difference in bitstreams available if we host at mineority vs taking delivery and running at home?

ie will mineority hosted fpgas have access to special bitstreams home hosted fpgas we got through allmine will not have access to?

Not that anyone has told me. Mineority would certainly be able to do that if they wanted.
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Damn my order is doomed.
Now despite my wire transfer being successfull (at last), i received an email from fpgaland will a cancellation order on my behalf and a reimbursement pending !!!
Some blockchain divinity doesnt want me to have two cards apparently :-/
StephdeLyon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

order done on mineority.io with 1year hosting for the moment...

just one question, is it possible to extend for 1year before the end of the first year, paying extra fees of course ?
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

Update:

Awesome. Please do keep us posted - I will very likely take you up on this. Ownership + hosting + included power + optimised bitstreams. What's not to like?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Update:

Awesome. Please do keep us posted - I will very likely take you up on this. Ownership + hosting + included power + optimised bitstreams. What's not to like?

Ok..I admidt it I'm frigging lost...

these FGPA cards is there even anything they can mine yet? I mean that makes at least enough sense to rent them for 1 year or buy a card?

Or is this all in the experimental stage?

Regardless, if you can mine these puppies, what coins, what is the payback (if any) and any crypto calculators to follow thru on this

thanks, trying to catch up on where this ecosystem is at now?

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
xpm-guru_v2

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

What happens to all orders that got cancelled today? Will you reopen additional units for sale or how are you going to distribute released goods?
Personally, i didnt have enough time to gather funds and my order was cancelled before i got an opportunity to send money.
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

What happens to all orders that got cancelled today? Will you reopen additional units for sale or how are you going to distribute released goods?
Personally, i didnt have enough time to gather funds and my order was cancelled before i got an opportunity to send money.

Well, the issue is that my order got cancelled as well but my wire has been processed already and i really want two cards... I'm not sure WTH is going on.
My order was cancelled as showing cancel on request from buyer.
Is that the case for you as well ?
senseless (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Well, the issue is that my order got cancelled as well but my wire has been processed already and i really want two cards... I'm not sure WTH is going on.

We've cancelled all orders that were still marked unpaid. This was mentioned in the email update we sent out 2 days ago. We haven't had orders open in over 7 days which has been enough time to complete the payment. There do appear to be a few orders that slipped through the cracks that we're taking care of. In the case of those who ordered but did not already send, it's too late to send. But you can still order units from mineority.

I did just answer a big batch of support tickets and your name I remember, so... get back to me..

senseless (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

The short and sweet of it is... A bunch of us have been doing this privately for the past year or so on leased machines. We were using private tools and private bitstreams. It became public knowledge with another developer making a long post about it. That allowed / forced us to go public about and we started trying to put something together that would allow everyone to benefit. We've managed to negotiate a good deal for access to chips from Xilinx and now we're trying to rapidly develop the ecosystem surrounding the cards so all of the software tools, support structure, etc is there. We've released a bunch of our private code that we've been using (urls below) and we're working on developing more professional software and tools (aka stable / well written) tools for community use.

https://github.com/sense-it/rtl
https://github.com/sprocket-fpga/FPGA_Mining_AWS
https://github.com/sense-it/fpgaminer

e97

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

senseless (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:01:37 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:12:12 AM by senseless

We've cancelled all orders that were still marked unpaid. This was mentioned in the email update we sent out 2 days ago. We haven't had orders open in over 7 days which has been enough time to complete the payment. There do appear to be a few orders that slipped through the cracks that we're taking care of. In the case of those who ordered but did not already send, it's too late to send. But you can still order units from mineority.

I did just answer a big batch of support tickets and your name I remember, so... get back to me..

Something with your reconciliation is very messed up.  I received two confirmations from Jessica that payment was received.  Now when I log on to FPGALand, I see order #1141 as voided and I don't even see the second order.

Should I PM you?

No, send in an email to sales [at] fpga dot land so I can get the issue properly addressed. We sent out an email last week asking everyone to check their orders. We sent out an email 48 hours ago letting everyone know we would cancel unpaid orders.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

The short and sweet of it is... A bunch of us have been doing this privately for the past year or so on leased machines. We were using private tools and private bitstreams. It became public knowledge with another developer making a long post about it. That allowed / forced us to go public about and we started trying to put something together that would allow everyone to benefit. We've managed to negotiate a good deal for access to chips from Xilinx and now we're trying to rapidly develop the ecosystem surrounding the cards so all of the software tools, support structure, etc is there. We've released a bunch of our private code that we've been using (urls below) and we're working on developing more professional software and tools (aka stable / well written) tools for community use.

ok, thanks for the heads up. All is above my head on this so far, but I will lurk and watch. I will dump 8,000mh of scrypt-pow miners (Bitmain L3+'s) currently losing NEGATIVE

-$300.00 PLUS after electric a month, so that boat has sailed, will be done in full and all off, by July 4th, 2018. So am, at the current panic prices of all crypto, don't pay to mine, so

out of any mining of any note at that date.

It was a good run from 2013 until then but just makes no sense anymore. Thus will be back into Hobby mode as a miner, (liked

that better anyway), so in the future will look into this and for now lurk on the sidelines.

thanks

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

order done on mineority.io with 1year hosting for the moment...

just one question, is it possible to extend for 1year before the end of the first year, paying extra fees of course ?

According to the Mineority site, you will have the option to extend, or have it shipped at the end of the term. I just bought two and did one year as well.
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

ok, thanks for the heads up. All is above my head on this so far, but I will lurk and watch. I will dump 8,000mh of scrypt-pow miners (Bitmain L3+'s) currently losing NEGATIVE

-$300.00 PLUS after electric a month, so that boat has sailed, will be done in full and all off, by July 4th, 2018. So am, at the current panic prices of all crypto, don't pay to mine, so

out of any mining of any note at that date.

It was a good run from 2013 until then but just makes no sense anymore. Thus will be back into Hobby mode as a miner, (liked

that better anyway), so in the future will look into this and for now lurk on the sidelines.

thanks

brad

I hear you on the L3's. I am running 8 of them on Solar so still "free" on electricity but returns are getting really bad - maybe $650/mo on Altpools. Check out the Mineority option. Pretty cheap to have them host and take care of rigging them. You have full access to pick your bitstream, etc. Will they have a positive ROI? Who knows. But seems like the most flexible option for next 12 - 24 months given the hash/power on these, along with the algo flexibility.

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

How are we doing here, guys?
Getting any closer to shipping the units?
Sorting out the option to ship to mineority yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: