Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALLMINE INC - FPGA Cryptominer  (Read 51487 times)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

We're able to provide this because we've burned an encryption key onto every FPGA shipped. This encryption key is what enables the creation of our secure shell environment.

Is this encryption key the same as the one provided by Mineority? And does every BCU1525 comes with it installed? I've found a BCU1525 from a european shop (though I'm still checking if they are scamers) and I'm wondering if I'll be able to load the bitstreams from Allmine.

From Mineority's site I read: "Your BCU1525 from Mineority comes with special security key encoded right to it. This key provides you access to private bitstreams powered by the Allmine Crypto Shell and Squirrels Research Labs technology as well as public bitstreams provided by others in the community."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

We're able to provide this because we've burned an encryption key onto every FPGA shipped. This encryption key is what enables the creation of our secure shell environment.

Is this encryption key the same as the one provided by Mineority? And does every BCU1525 comes with it installed? I've found a BCU1525 from a european shop (though I'm still checking if they are scamers) and I'm wondering if I'll be able to load the bitstreams from Allmine.

From Mineority's site I read: "Your BCU1525 from Mineority comes with special security key encoded right to it. This key provides you access to private bitstreams powered by the Allmine Crypto Shell and Squirrels Research Labs technology as well as public bitstreams provided by others in the community."

The only people receiving BCU-1525 are Allmine/Squirrels. Mineority is getting their boards from us. I don't know where these other shops are getting their boards. At least one of them (those EU sellers/resellers) placed orders with us but never paid for them.

RivAngE

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

The only people receiving BCU-1525 are Allmine/Squirrels. Mineority is getting their boards from us. I don't know where these other shops are getting their boards. At least one of them (those EU sellers/resellers) placed orders with us but never paid for them.

I see... well, it's those guys: https://mineshop.eu/fpga-miners/xilinx-bcu-1525-fpga-detail/
But I'm not advising anyone to buy from them. They also seem to add quite an extra on the price. I wish they'd just let the cards un-ordered so that we could get them.

Hey, senseless, I'm gonna pay you the moment you allow me to order from you!!! Roll Eyes
dkdimitrov

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

I see... well, it's those guys: https://mineshop.eu/fpga-miners/xilinx-bcu-1525-fpga-detail/
But I'm not advising anyone to buy from them. They also seem to add quite an extra on the price. I wish they'd just let the cards un-ordered so that we could get them.

Hey, senseless, I'm gonna pay you the moment you allow me to order from you!!! Roll Eyes

I have contacted already these guys ( Ireland somewhere ) - they have answered my first email but when i have said i want to send somebody in person to collect as the amount is substantial - no answer so far ... also the address they give is some dead road in a village ... without exact number ... so all points to either scam or people who want to pre-order and collect the money first and then pay for the order they have placed and make a quick buck - everyone can do the same so i do not think it is going to work anyways.

I really would like to know when these FPGA will come to Europe - lets organize something - guys from AllMine - suggestions how we can do that ? Obviously no one can collect money enough to order 1000 pcs - so at least you should appoint somebody in Europe to be your representative and to post it officially so the people know who to trust .
Otherwise shipping everything one by one from USA or China is going to be expensive for anybody ... 
senseless (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

I have contacted already these guys ( Ireland somewhere ) - they have answered my first email but when i have said i want to send somebody in person to collect as the amount is substantial - no answer so far ... also the address they give is some dead road in a village ... without exact number ... so all points to either scam or people who want to pre-order and collect the money first and then pay for the order they have placed and make a quick buck - everyone can do the same so i do not think it is going to work anyways.

I really would like to know when these FPGA will come to Europe - lets organize something - guys from AllMine - suggestions how we can do that ? Obviously no one can collect money enough to order 1000 pcs - so at least you should appoint somebody in Europe to be your representative and to post it officially so the people know who to trust .
Otherwise shipping everything one by one from USA or China is going to be expensive for anybody ... 

We offered worldwide delivery with our batch. If you missed out you'll need to wait for the next batch.

John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

I have moved a few mill through paypal but from selling typical electronics laptops phones etc..unfortunately the 6month hold with disbursement is standard operating procedure for paypal when you are doing extreme volumes of money per day/month..when someone pays with paypal they can open a chargeback upto 6 months after the order doesnt matter what you say the warranty period is..they have a review period of your account every 2-3months where depending on your chargeback rate they will increase/decrease the disbursement rate
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

Hi! August coming!! When you will start shipping your products?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
CNATS

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

Could someone post a working discord link? I've gone and reformatted this computer and lost access to it.
Thanks in advance friends!
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3505

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

Could someone post a working discord link? I've gone and reformatted this computer and lost access to it.

give this a shot, its the latest one i could find in the announcements channel.

https://discord.gg/jdw8jZB
CNATS

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

give this a shot, its the latest one i could find in the announcements channel.

https://discord.gg/jdw8jZB

worked thanks
ArkadiyDeliev
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

We offered worldwide delivery with our batch. If you missed out you'll need to wait for the next batch.

Is the next batch still promised for December 2018? Will there be any improvements/upgrades to the board making it a "version 2" or will it be completely the same?

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:05:40 AM

Is the next batch still promised for December 2018? Will there be any improvements/upgrades to the board making it a "version 2" or will it be completely the same?

Lol ... Dec 2018?  This is looking more and more like Bitmain ASIC stuff.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Muhammadaffandi10

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

no interest in selling your miner or dev services?

also is that normal to have the intro pricing then jack it up, whitefire also says its $4k now but 5k + next month
oh it's ok also the price is the possibility is it more up than that Huh
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

How about being realistic here ?
They are already late for the first batch... What do you expect ? There wont probably even be a second batch
RivAngE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

I missed the first batch, so I just bought some more Xilinx shares while waiting for the next generation. It's probably going to take a long time for a new FPGA with significant power boost to be released, but it's fine... I won't support the resellers who took miners' position in the preorder queue and now are trying to add a ton of profit on top of the cards.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:51:55 AM

I missed the first batch, so I just bought some more Xilinx shares while waiting for the next generation. It's probably going to take a long time for a new FPGA with significant power boost to be released, but it's fine... I won't support the resellers who took miners' position in the preorder queue and now are trying to add a ton of profit on top of the cards.

New gen fpga s coming in '19 at the earliest, thats what makes this delay so bad. Every month will count for ROI. Now a new monero fork bitstream will have to be developed too.

senseless (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 01:07:28 AM by senseless

They are already late for the first batch... What do you expect ? There wont probably even be a second batch

When I talked about the next batch I always said 2019. It's not clear at all what the actual time frames would be. There's also the bittware board which is sometime in 2018 but as of present it's not clear if we're going to be selling that board. I'm still waiting on meetings with Bittware.

The next batch will not be the same board.

I'm still pushing Xilinx for an August delivery date even if it's just a partial delivery.

senseless (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

We have a number of refund requests we're processing. We'll be reselling those orders later in the month.

oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

When I talked about the next batch I always said 2019. It's not clear at all what the actual time frames would be. There's also the bittware board which is sometime in 2018 but as of present it's not clear if we're going to be selling that board. I'm still waiting on meetings with Bittware.

The next batch will not be the same board.

I'm still pushing Xilinx for an August delivery date even if it's just a partial delivery.

Is Xilinx to ship partial BCUs, but do you know how many concrete it will be?

Also, are shipments given priority in the order number?

If I want for a refund from where can I apply?

Also, in case of refund in crypto, will it be refunded at the current price? Wink Wink Wink
senseless (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

In addition to the refund units we still have one large mine who ordered 665 boards and never paid for them. If you didn't get a chance to purchase in the first round there will be a large number of units available. I'll set the maximum order qty at 4 to give everyone a chance to purchase enough for chaining.

In other news, we're still hard at work on bitstreams. We've had some trouble with the lyra2z but we're slowly moving forward. We received some positive results this week indicating it may be possible to operate the engine as fast as 350mhz without any overclock. This would work out to a hashrate around 35Mh/s on lyra2z (8,8,8 -- not zcoin). We've also begun work on the PHI2 engine. Based on our lyra2z work it appears we should be able to achieve hashrates in the 100-150MH/s range.

Is Xilinx to ship partial BCUs, but do you know how many concrete it will be?

Also, are shipments given priority in the order number?

If I want for a refund from where can I apply?

Also, in case of refund in crypto, will it be refunded at the current price? Wink Wink Wink

1) We should have more information soon; it's still unclear at this point.
2) I discussed this briefly with David. We could fulfill all the small orders (1-8 units) and then some. We were also discussing a lottery. It's a moot point until we know if we will receive partial fulfillment.
3) If you ordered from fpga.land you can send an email to sales@fpga.land to request a refund if you wish.
4) All orders are in USD. If you request a crypto refund you will be sent crypto at USD conversion rate at the time of the refund. (Yes)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: