Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALLMINE INC - FPGA Cryptominer  (Read 51487 times)
nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

looking forward to seeing items in the shop for ordering!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thekingace

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

I want to buy 2 to test them, I live in Canada.
sephir69

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

I ordered the 1525 from avnet so this version will be compatible with all the same bitstreams?
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:25:51 AM

All algos in X15,include the combination  of 15 algos, ASIC is ready,they  can change the firmware to update ,no need to re-tape
lyra2re2 ASIC is coming soon.
XZC will change algo soon.
LUX will change algo soon。
you will loss the battle field.

the most important thing  is

There is no evidence to prove the FPGA hashrate and power consumption.

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
GPUHoarder

Activity: 154
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

All algos in X15,include the combination  of 15 algos, ASIC is ready,they  can change the firmware to update ,no need to re-tape

the most important thing  is

Anyone can purchase an FPGA and run the available open source RTL that exists now to see the general power consumption and performance. The issue is those without those skill set are waiting for someone else to show them. There are plenty of people on this forum that have experience and can confirm the hashrates and power are reasonable. Personally I’m not going to post detailed performance specs until the final piece of hardware I would sell someone is in my hand. Doing anything else is just grandstanding or bad business.

If they can change the firmware for algorithms it isn’t an asic... I don’t doubt developments are coming though. The world doesn’t stand still.

LTCMAXMYR

DMD,XZC

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

All algos in X15,include the combination  of 15 algos, ASIC is ready,they  can change the firmware to update ,no need to re-tape

Anyone can purchase an FPGA and run the available open source RTL that exists now to see the general power consumption and performance. The issue is those without those skill set are waiting for someone else to show them. There are plenty of people on this forum that have experience and can confirm the hashrates and power are reasonable. Personally I’m not going to post detailed performance specs until the final piece of hardware I would sell someone is in my hand. Doing anything else is just grandstanding or bad business.

If they can change the firmware for algorithms it isn’t an asic... I don’t doubt developments are coming though. The world doesn’t stand still.

Just a little bit of picture or video of mining software and pool stats to prove it .but no
a $10 power meter to measure the AC line. also  no
Anyone doubts his performance,is said to have no professional skills.
You can make a lot of money with secret weapons,take a large amount of sales, the proceeds may not be high, and is likely some DEV change algo.

I don't believe it. also I think it's a scam

GPUHoarder

Activity: 154
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

Just a little bit of picture or video of mining software and pool stats to prove it .but no
a $10 power meter to measure the AC line. also  no
Anyone doubts his performance,is said to have no professional skills.
You can make a lot of money with secret weapons,take a large amount of sales, the proceeds may not be high, and is likely some DEV change algo.

I don't believe it. also I think it's a scam

You can make a lot more money keeping things private, especially since whitefire990 isn’t selling anything.

Also people developing this hardware don’t put a $10 meter on the AC line, they use PMBus and other professional tools to get exact power consumption of core, memory, etc. in the design.
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

All algos in X15,include the combination  of 15 algos, ASIC is ready,they  can change the firmware to update ,no need to re-tape

I posted evidence couple pages back. Pictures, screen shots, etc. Whitefire posted a video of one of the boards running if i recall correctly.

LTCMAXMYR

DMD,XZC

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

I posted evidence couple pages back. Pictures, screen shots, etc. Whitefire posted a video of one of the boards running if i recall correctly.

that was no evidence for mining.
there was no mining software stats,no pool stats, no AC power consumption,
just need these:
1.screenshot of mining software,the speed ,the temp,,,etc
2.a public pool stats, speed should match the software,   MPH pool is good to test maxcoin(keccak)
3.a power meter on the AC line,measure the system power. software read power is quite different from the actual AC line.
  every miner should have a power meter,a $10 plugin  power meter is enough

senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

that was no evidence for mining.
there was no mining software stats,no pool stats, no AC power consumption,
just need these:
1.screenshot of mining software,the speed ,the temp,,,etc
2.a public pool stats, speed should match the software,   MPH pool is good to test maxcoin(keccak)
3.a power meter on the AC line,measure the system power. software read power is quite different from the actual AC line.
  every miner should have a power meter,a $10 plugin  power meter is enough

Ya, I showed the pool side (zergpool), the software side, pictures of the board, etc. The measurements we're taking at the chip are not like the measurements you get from the chip from a GPU. They're actually accurate.

What's next? You're going to specify the camera angles? Claim photoshop?

People have been mining on these FPGAs (myself included) for over a year. I've used FPGAs to mine bitcoin back in 2011. GPUHoarder has been using FPGA for as long as me. Whitefire is doing it. Wolf0 from the other thread has worked on FPGA. There's some guys I know that run a public mine that are still mining on BFL stratix 3 (iirc) fpgas. There's at least a half dozen other people who haven't poked their head into either thread yet (maybe they haven't seen it? not sure.) that i know have done work on mining algos on fpga as well. You can stick your head in the sand or put ears in your fingers and say 'LA LA LA' but it doesn't make it any less true. Anyone who's worked in the space can go look at the questions people are asking on the aws-fpga forum and know without a doubt based on the questions asked there are many people mining on aws.

Lazyriver

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Would you accept btc payments? Is there any MOQ requirements?
Darac

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Hello,

could you tell me what I need to preorder you cards ?

I would take few of them, even 10 if I have some proof
of their work.

Do you need some down payment ?

Kind regards,
Dario.

p.s. you disabled messages from newbies..

UPDATES:

The community seems to be uneasy that there is only one developer announcing they will be providing firmware for the VCU1525. We are considering building a 'shell' framework (like the AWS shell) that would allow any FPGA developer to compile encrypted code for our boards. We would provide a development environment (vivado) to the dev, provide the mining software, communication interface and facilitate fee collection on the devs behalf. If there are any FPGA developers who would be interested in building firmwares to be released to the community please contact me.

Update:[/s]

We are currently planning to launch pre-orders on June 1st.

The first batch of the board will be a total of 1500 units at a cost of $3995 per unit. We will be shipping to the USA and CA for the first batch. We will likely support EU & Worldwide (Limited) starting with our second batch of devices. Estimated shipping date will be August 2018. It's possible (highly likely) we will ship some units prior to this date but it's unlikely we will be able to get our complete chip order before the end of August 2018.

I have been speaking with community developers and there is interest in having a centralized platform / software they can release their bitstreams through. We have plans to release our own bitstreams (Lyra2z, Keccak, Myriad-Groestl, NIST5). Others in the community have an expressed an interest to release firmwares for Cryptonight, Keccak, and some of the more advanced algos (X16R, Timetravel-10, etc). These bitstreams will have a devfee set by the developer of the bitstream. We will collect a portion of the devfee set by the dev to cover our costs of ongoing operations for maintaining the development platform.

[/quote]
Jocoloko

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Would you accept btc payments? Is there any MOQ requirements?
He said he is accepting crypto and verified PayPal with identity verification. Not sure if there is an MOQ or how expensive shipping will be.
madcow1713

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Put me down for two. US shipping. Pay in Crypto.

I'll be ready to reapply june 1st to be sure.

Exciting stuff.

JimmyChitwood24

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

Please count me in on this as well!

US Shipping
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

Hello!! FPGA is interesting. And money can be not bad. But there is a risk of burning coins, because of the myriad of devices!

Guy Montag

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

very interested
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

@senseless

So Lyra2z, Keccak, Myriad-Groestl, and NIST5 will be the only confirmed algos available/ready for your product at launch?

If so, what would be those projected hash rate / power usage per device?

Also, you said; "You would not be able to use any of the bitstreams with other devices that do not have our encryption key programmed in". Would there be any limitations from loading outside bitstreams into your device?
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

France here.
I'll wait for the august shipment. Hope price will be as competitive as US prices.
I will definitely pay in crypto (finally it can be of some use Smiley )
I have received a quote from digikey at around 4500€ (included VAT excluded shipping)
mookey8267

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

I'm also interested in trying this tech. In South Africa. August for me then, I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: