Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALLMINE INC - FPGA Cryptominer  (Read 51487 times)
dimouze
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Some general info

#1) Orders were placed between June 6 - Sept.  - 5 mo since first order
#2) First refund requests happened around last day of Aug (could be considered Sept 1) - we're about 45 (49 to be precise) days since Sept 1.
Strange.  I just checked my documents and emails.  I  requested my refund on August 13th. And the order was paid on June 15th (payment receipt confirmed June 19th)

Also, could anybody tell me  what 3 weeks timeframe do people mean in this thread? What is it exactly? And when does it start?

Non-ram bcu ...But the buyer is taking a big risk that you even have an fpga order.
We actually did it already a few times, Jess from SQRL helped a lot and supervised the transaction. This way customer knew before paying that the order existed, then the money were paid and the contact info was changed internally on joint venture end.  It always involved somebody from the joint venture therefore nobody got hurt except that i had to do those absolutely unnecessary steps to get my money.

Non-ram bcu with stock heatsink would have shipped earlier this week.
So, this means my cards are not only resold but already shipped to the new customers?

If you requested a refund that early you should have been one of the first. I'll find out on monday from SQRL why you haven't been refunded yet. Can you PM me your order details?

I have no idea if your cards were shipped to the new customers or not. I can find out though.

I requested a refund on August 25 and I was not refunded

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David78k

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

The electricity cost is absolutely minimal and there's future project from Sidehack i would like to see to completion. I guess it's a bit like kickstarting him except i get a little  something from it now.
colomine

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 02:59:46 PM by colomine

I just checked my documents and emails.  I  requested my refund on August 13th. And the order was paid on June 15th (payment receipt confirmed June 19th)

If you requested a refund that early you should have been one of the first. I'll find out on Monday from SQRL why you haven't been refunded yet. Can you PM me your order details?
I have no idea if your cards were shipped to the new customers or not. I can find out though.
@senseless
May be you can spend those few valuable minutes on Monday simply making a refund to me? It will hardly take much longer to do than to have 3 minutes talk with SQRL team. The only cards that i have on the order are those i paid for directly to Allmine. (I used to have SQRL order but i resold it - or i would not have gotten that money either). Plus  I know what their answer was ( "we run out of money, wait"). Yours was that I was not the first in the queue. Honestly, I do not want to know why something did not go in the past as it should have went, it is irrelevant at the moment. I just want a refund.
Also, Squirrels are not returning my messages in Discord since September 27. This also explains the panic mode here. So i d prefer if you spend those valuable minutes refunding me if it gets me my money faster. Also, I do not care anymore if I loose on conversion from USD to Euro or not. You can send it to original account where it came from, to the bank in EU.The details were provided in email. I can resend the details if needed.
Thanks.
colomine

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 02:46:43 PM by colomine

Looks like someone spent some money they did not own, then products got delayed and now they can't pay back the interest. I'd call the credit company, maybe they have some sort of grace period, and hopefully you get your refund before then.
@dazzmore,
I do not quite understand what you are suggesting. Can you elaborate more? I cannot initiate any returns via banks as far as I know, it is not Paypal. I paid 4 months ago in fiat with an international wire transfer.
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

I just checked my documents and emails.  I  requested my refund on August 13th. And the order was paid on June 15th (payment receipt confirmed June 19th)

If you requested a refund that early you should have been one of the first. I'll find out on Monday from SQRL why you haven't been refunded yet. Can you PM me your order details?
@senseless
May be you can spend those few valuable minutes on Monday simply making a refund to me? It will hardly take much longer to do than to have 3 minutes talk with SQRL team. The only cards that i have on the order are those i paid for directly to Allmine. (I used to have SQRL order but i resold it - or i would not have gotten that money either). Plus  I know what their answer was ( "we run out of money, wait"). Yours was that I was not the first in the queue. Honestly, I do not want to know why something did not go in the past as it should have went, it is irrelevant at the moment. I just want a refund.
Also, Squirrels are not returning my messages in Discord since September 27. This also explains the panic mode here. So i d prefer if you spend those valuable minutes refunding me if it gets me my money faster. Also, I do not care anymore if I loose on conversion from USD to Euro or not. You can send it to original account where it came from, to the bank in EU.The details were provided in email. I can resend the details if needed.
Thanks.

All funds were sent to SQRL - the only customer funds I still hold are frozen in paypal. They are the ones processing refunds. I have committed to use paypal funds to refund the remaining customers once they're unlocked. Until they're unlocked please contact sales@squirrelsresearch.com to find out why you haven't been refunded yet. As I said before, I will find out from them why they have not refunded you on monday.

senseless (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Please PM me your order number and email address. I will find out from SQRL on monday why you have not been refunded yet. You can also contact sales@squirrelsresearch.com to find out why they haven't refunded you yet. All funds were sent to SQRL who sent them to Xilinx. The only customer funds I hold are those locked in paypal.

dazzmore

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

Looks like someone spent some money they did not own, then products got delayed and now they can't pay back the interest. I'd call the credit company, maybe they have some sort of grace period, and hopefully you get your refund before then.
@dazzmore,
I do not quite understand what you are suggesting. Can you elaborate more? I cannot initiate any returns via banks as far as I know, it is not Paypal. I paid 4 months ago in fiat with an international wire transfer.

If you didn't pay via credit card, then this does not apply to you. Someone I know got wrekt involving credit cards with crypto, and didn't have the money to back it up during this down market. I hope you can get your refund soon. Just keep following up with them via email/PM, but give them time to process.
colomine

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:43:07 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 05:06:00 PM by colomine

@senseless,
i emailed sales@
Yes, please remind them to process my payment ASAP and update me on Monday.
Also, just to remind you,  in DM on Discord over 2 weeks ago you mentioned that if SQRL do not refund me by the begin of shipping - you will:
Either they will refund you before we ship, or I will refund you from paypal funds.
After all my order is with your company Allmine, and it is the liable party here.
Thank you.
dimouze
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Please PM me your order number and email address. I will find out from SQRL on monday why you have not been refunded yet. You can also contact sales@squirrelsresearch.com to find out why they haven't refunded you yet. All funds were sent to SQRL who sent them to Xilinx. The only customer funds I hold are those locked in paypal.

I do not understand anything ... The bank transfer of 8757,44 dollars was made on the account of "allmine inc" .... Huh
senseless (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

I do not understand anything ... The bank transfer of 8757,44 dollars was made on the account of "allmine inc" .... Huh

Which was then wire transferred to SQRL so they can fulfill their end of the JV according to what *you wanted*.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

Which was then wire transferred to SQRL so they can fulfill their end of the JV according to what *you wanted*.

FYI,  JV == Joint Venture in this context.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
colomine

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:19:41 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 05:30:35 PM by colomine

If you didn't pay via credit card, then this does not apply to you. Someone I know got wrekt involving credit cards with crypto, and didn't have the money to back it up during this down market. I hope you can get your refund soon. Just keep following up with them via email/PM, but give them time to process.
@dazzmore, now I understand what you meant. No, I did not pay with CC. But do you think CC could be the only reason why you think somebody is  uncomfortable about the situation?
dazzmore

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

I honestly could not think of any other reasons. It's crypto we're talking about here; things get delayed, ROI gets longer, people get scammed...etc. A guy in dwarfminer thread just laughs it off when he got scammed a decent amount of BTC. Of course, not everybody has this mentality coming into this space. What were your reasons if you don't mind me asking?
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

I didn't opt in for any upgrades on mine.. Should I have got an email to confirm mine was shipped?
senseless (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

I didn't opt in for any upgrades on mine.. Should I have got an email to confirm mine was shipped?

Please PM me your order number and email I can check.

shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

Please PM me your order number and email I can check.

Me too, I messaged u 2.

senseless (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

I had some critical things I needed to get complete. Haven't had a chance yet. I worked from sunday afternoon to tuesday afternoon with no sleep. Give me a break. I just woke up after 10hrs of sleep. Now i'm back here working again (with a massive headache probably high blood pressure -- LETS GO TEST SOME BOARDS WITH 300dB fans Cheesy )

Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to sync with jessica @ sqrl.

skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

SO,my BCU1525 Board has been shipped.

It will arrive with SQRL mining software ?
where I can find other software that can be used  besides Zetheron ?
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

where I can find other software that can be used  besides Zetheron ?

DC has a range on fpga.guide too. There's a setup guide for the official BCU shell on all-mine.co, which currently has Lyra2Z, more imminent (according to the allmine folk).

These are three different setups though, so I'd advise doing your research first...

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
senseless (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:35:54 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:16:46 AM by senseless

where I can find other software that can be used  besides Zetheron ?

Lyra2z 40mh/s is released on the shell already. We have several bitstreams from community developers in works. We've developed a faster lyra2z (possibly up to 80Mh/s with water cooling but may run at 55-60 with high end air cooling). We're also working on other streams just to try to move things along and give people more opportunities to mine on the cards. I'd expect at least 2 possibly 3 new bitstreams from us in the next month or so. We'll also be releasing the shell on the CVP-13 which I hope will get more community developers involved -- since the interfaces will be the same. Code developed for the bcu will compile without any change against the new chip. The developers would only need to create their new constraints and possibly modify the number of cores.

Setup instructions are located at https://miner.all-mine.co/setup-instructions

We will have new software packages, additional software updates and more installations in the days and weeks to come following shipping. The general goal of these is to add features and make things easier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: