Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Forum Member - SellingGiftcards SCAMMER Selling]Bitmain Coupons [$22  (Read 124 times)
shaninium (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 10:50:08 AM by shaninium

Bitcointalk member -SellingGiftcards is a scammer
Paid bitmain coupons will not be sent

Post is below in digital goods category.

: [/color][/b]
do not buy off this member , all communication  was made by email. His address is nickclark@tuta.io

What happened:: paid bitmain coupons were not sent

Scammers Profile Link:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1976106   

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3659639.msg36721510#msg36721510       
Amount Scammed: .8227 ltc
Payment Method: ltc
Proof of Payment:     c8b377cbf077bb62261efb568f4e9677b5759fa38f8295ad9a99a52fc1a01275 
PM/Chat Logs:      Original message --------

Date: 10/05/2018 18:55 (GMT+10:00)

To: xxxx@hotmail.com>

Subject: Re: Re bitmain coupons

Ok, I will need you to tell me to which email address I will send the Bitmain coupons.

My LTC address is this one: LZvvFwEN9JLpBEKb8bnELaKPGcZdReDGbu   

Additional Notes: All communication
Was made over email. Their address is nickclark@tuta.io  do not buy coupons off this scammer

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

Sorry to hear that you got scammed, OP.

But this was a known scammer with a negative reputation from the beginning. A simple check of his reputation would have revealed exactly that. The thread was also locked and self moderated to prevent anyone from commenting negatively, another obvious sign that this is a scammer. Never deal with gift card sellers, without reputation, period. Let alone people who lock and self moderate their sales threads.

Not to mention that all of his "vouches" are delivered through his alts, who are conveniently, also tagged for scamming.

Next time, please do be more careful. This was very obviously a scam. The chances of you retrieving the funds are tiny.

BTW, please rearrange/edit your post using this format:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Smiley
shaninium (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Sorry to hear that you got scammed, OP.

But this was a known scammer with a negative reputation from the beginning. A simple check of his reputation would have revealed exactly that. The thread was also locked and self moderated to prevent anyone from commenting negatively, another obvious sign that this is a scammer. Never deal with gift card sellers, without reputation, period. Let alone people who lock and self moderate their sales threads.

Not to mention that all of his "vouches" are delivered through his alts, who are conveniently, also tagged for scamming.

Next time, please do be more careful. This was very obviously a scam. The chances of you retrieving the funds are tiny.

BTW, please rearrange/edit your post using this format:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Im glad it wasnt much i lost, its the first time i bought  off a forum ad, i dont understand how their allowed to post an ad when they are known scammers. I saw the negative trust but didnt click it to read details.If i had i wouldnt have proceded. Ive seen high up members with negative trust. Oh well, lesson learnt. The scammer has another -8 trust, cause of me, so it wasnt for nothing. Hey scammer, get a real job, your pathetic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: