Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PSS] [ANN] 27v - FREE FOOD ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🍟🍔🌮  (Read 383 times)
27v (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nhr2XcY.png

What is 27v?

27v aims to fix the broken review industry. From earning rewards to mediating reviews. We bridge the gap between customers, businesses, and the review platform they trust.

Instead of an ICO, 27v will be conducting a preferred share sale. Typically for a token to hold value in a traditional ICO the company must first successfully execute their business model, and second, even if a company is successful market volatility can still render a token’s value obsolete due to factors completely outside and investors control. 27v wants to change the way token sales work and give investors an actual piece of the company. With 27v’s redeemable preferred share program, the shares feature some unique qualities that benefit the investor as actual owners in the company. 27v offers a buyback program that allows for a shorter term, 3x return on their investment once the platform is rolled out. This keeps the investment between the investor and the company and leaves out some of the guesswork that exists with exchange traded mechanism.

The 27v Platform

When a user opens the 27v app or goes on the 27v website to review a restaurant, the app will match their location to the geo-fenced area with the restaurant they are seeking to review. The user can then rate their experience at the applicable restaurant with our simple five-star rating system, which will also include a short text box allowing them to further explain the review, leave recommended dishes, or describe their experience with the restaurant. In return, participating users will receive a token for their review. Users will then be able to visit participating restaurants and redeem their 27v tokens for free offered menu items.

https://i.imgur.com/GwfnOqj.png?2https://i.imgur.com/67kFliQ.png?1https://i.imgur.com/VbU2zjP.png?1

Preferred Stock Sale Timeline
Date:Event:
May 7, 2018
(“Commencement Date”)
We will begin accepting information and documents to verify status to participate in the offering and subscription documents and subscription offers from interested investors.
Once submitted, subscription offers are irrevocable and may be accepted or rejected in our sole discretion.
July 6, 2018, 11:59 pm (EST)
(“Offer Period Expiration”)
By this time, all subscription offers must be received.
July 13, 2018, 10:00 am (EST)
(“Acceptance Date”)
By this time, we will identify up to the highest 1,950 subscription offers and notify applicable investors.
We will also not accept offers from more than 450 investors who are not “accredited investors,” as defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D.
July 17, 2018, 11:59 pm (EST)
(“Payment Deadline”)
By this time, investors whose subscription offers are accepted must transfer the aggregate Purchase Price for the Shares.
July 18, 2018, 10 am (EST)
(“Closing Date”)
The Shares will be issued by entry in the stock ledger for the Shares, which will be maintained by, or on behalf of, 27v. We currently intend to send a notice to all
investors after the Closing Date identifying the total number of Shares sold.

Team

David (Dave) Butler, President and sole director on our Board, has worked at Connor Group (a specialized professional services firm) since 2011, most recently as Managing Director and Practice Leader over the firm’s Managed Services division. Prior to this role, Mr. Butler served as the firm’s Vice President of Finance. During his time at Connor Group, Mr. Butler was instrumental in driving firm growth of over 700%. He also co-founded and helped manage Revenue Hub (a website publishing plain-English articles and example-based case studies that explain the major aspects of the ASC Topic 606 revenue recognition standard) since 2014. Between 2007 and 2011, Mr. Butler worked as a financial auditor at Ernst & Young and WSRP.

Alexa Weyland, Treasurer, currently leads 27v’s marketing and corporate development. Prior to this role, Ms. Weyland worked at PW Companies as a lead operational manager, during which time she directed sales augmentation and operational cleanup efforts at PW locations through the US and Caribbean.

Darin Holbrook, Secretary, has experience in multiple industries including, cryptocurrency and blockchain, analytics, retail, sales, foreign currency exchange (Forex), government, and insurance. He is currently working on innovations like bringing auto-scaling containerized computing to the blockchain through technologies like Kubernetes and Docker, and building applications in Stellar through the Stellar Horizon API. He was a senior engineer for Overstock.com’s search team. Before that, Mr. Holbrook worked as an engineer for the large government contractor Raytheon. He ran and managed his own tech consulting company and continues to consult giving advice on large and small tech projects to peers and clients.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
27v (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Please let us know if you have any questions
andrewjchapin

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Confirming that I am a blockchain advisor on this project.

This is a project that has been attempted (in a few different ways) but never successfully executed. I've spent time with the 27v team and believe they're the ones who can actually execute - they're experienced, thoughtful, and care deeply about the user experience. I'm happy to be a part of it.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Here on the blockchain will be visible scamers and bad suppliers and with them no one will sign contracts, it's cool.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
frumjanet

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

Can you explain the Preferred Share Sale with regards to how will this be different to participate in than a regular ICO?  This seems like an interesting project and I will be following it closely!
27v (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

Absolutely! To participate in the share sale is very similar to ICOs but rather than being issued a token you will be issued a share that hold similar characteristics to owning equity in the company. As we know, a token's value can fluctuate or lose its value entirely due to factors outside our control (government regulations, forks, etc.), but with shares they offer a 3x return protected by equity characteristics. We just uploaded a video to our website that it explains this into greater detail.

https://sale.27v.io

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
zuza1988

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

Who else works with you on this project? You mention only about president, head of marketing and secretary. Do you have any advisors (besides andrewjchapin)? Who is responsible for app development?
daholby

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

Who else works with you on this project? You mention only about president, head of marketing and secretary. Do you have any advisors (besides andrewjchapin)? Who is responsible for app development?

Zuza1988
This is Darin Holbrook the Chief Technology Officer for 27v. Our key blockchain advisor is a good friend of mine who is a Senior Software/Blockchain Developer at T0.com [tZERO]. If you know a little bit about tZERO they are launching a distributed ledger platform for capital markets. They ran their own very successful ICO last year. She has been a huge asset to our platform, and she will continue to advise us going forward.

Aside from that, we have accumulated many contacts in the software engineering space here in Silicon Slopes, Utah. We have 2 - 4 senior level software engineers, 1 - 2 project managers, 1 - 3 UI/UX Managers, 2 quality assurance professionals, 1 database architect, and many others ready to start as soon as we close this share sale. All of these people are the best of the best. I've worked and consulted for 5 companies in the past 5 years. That's a lot of people to know, a lot of engineering teams to grow close with, a lot of smart people to become acquainted with. I have the luxury of having worked with some of the best talent in the state, and I have no doubt that the platform will be solid.

I hope this answers your question.
frumjanet

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Absolutely! To participate in the share sale is very similar to ICOs but rather than being issued a token you will be issued a share that hold similar characteristics to owning equity in the company. As we know, a token's value can fluctuate or lose its value entirely due to factors outside our control (government regulations, forks, etc.), but with shares they offer a 3x return protected by equity characteristics. We just uploaded a video to our website that it explains this into greater detail.

https://sale.27v.io

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!

Oh perfect!  This is very interesting, and sounds much safer than a typical ICO.  Thanks for being so upfront!  I will take a look at the video.
SirDanW

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Can you explain a little more as to how this app is going to work for consumers?  What makes it different than any other review platform? 

Also, you say 'free food' in your headline...what's the catch!
27v (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

SirDanW

Of course! From a consumer/user standpoint the consumer will use the app to find the restaurant they’re craving. When they’re done eating, they use the app to leave a simple review on their experience. Unlike other current review platforms 27v rewards their consumers with a token for each review they leave. This token can then be exchanged for free menu items at partnering restaurants, so yes FREE FOOD! 27v wants to reward their consumers for their opinion and the foodie that’s in all of us J
SirDanW

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

SirDanW

Of course! From a consumer/user standpoint the consumer will use the app to find the restaurant they’re craving. When they’re done eating, they use the app to leave a simple review on their experience. Unlike other current review platforms 27v rewards their consumers with a token for each review they leave. This token can then be exchanged for free menu items at partnering restaurants, so yes FREE FOOD! 27v wants to reward their consumers for their opinion and the foodie that’s in all of us J

Very interesting!  What does the timeline look like for app development?  I'd love to start leaving reviews toward earning something.  It always feels like when I leave a review for Yelp or other sites, there's never any incentive.
27v (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

SirDanW
Those are our thoughts exactly! We have already developed a portion of the technology we will need for app development. The app is scheduled to launch to the public early next year, stay tuned for details!
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

I still do not understand. How will the users of the application receive free food? Will it be available for product reviews?

In general, I am glad that BLOCKCHAIN enters the sphere of food

daholby

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

Interesting initiative and a great project, but my doubts are as follows: The application saves our ratings to keep a global finger bank for all sympathizers and users or is this data otherwise distributed? So why is the application launch time-consuming estimated for next year?

I'd be happy to explain this better. To clarify what the reviews will be used for, it's pretty straight forward. The data will be used to give other users insight to other good places to eat knowing that each review that is posted possesses a high level of quality and integrity. Since a user can almost be guaranteed that the review left for a company is legitimate and that both positive reviews and negative reviews have the same equal incentive, the overall "score" of the restaurant will be trustworthy. In a less perfect system, it's possible for a restaurant to tamper with their rating using review bots, unfair incentives, and even intimidation to suppress negative reviews and boost positive ones. Our platform levels the playing field for everyone involved. Users have a voice. They are rewarded for their work in leaving reviews. Restaurants get customers.

The application is in very early alpha, we have a prototype built, but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done. The platform is built on Stellar, and we will be using blockchain to facilitate all the accounting with the tokens. We need a lot of pieces to fall into place before we launch, and we estimate approximately 6 to 12 months for a beta to full rollout.
27v (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

I still do not understand. How will the users of the application receive free food? Will it be available for product reviews?

In general, I am glad that BLOCKCHAIN enters the sphere of food

We're glad you're excited about getting blockchain into the food/restaurant/review industry. It really covers a lot of bases.
The process of mining tokens and earning free food is as follows:
  • A 27v customer eats at a new restaurant.
  • They enjoy the restaurant or dislike it.
  • They leave a review on 27v talking about the food they ate and their experience.
  • That review must pass an automated integrity check in order to be submitted to the blockchain.
  • Once submitted, a token will be mined for the user and they will earn that mined token.
  • That token can now be used at any other vendor on the 27v Platform for food menu items set aside by the restaurant. (Free food!)
  • That 27v customer eats at a new restaurant and the cycle repeats.
Tonal_Quantum
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

You will create an entirely new network of blockchain?
SirDanW

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

SirDanW
Those are our thoughts exactly! We have already developed a portion of the technology we will need for app development. The app is scheduled to launch to the public early next year, stay tuned for details!

That's great!  Thanks for your timely responses. Where can I receive news about how the project is coming along?
27v (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

SirDanW

That's great!  Thanks for your timely responses. Where can I receive news about how the project is coming along?

Of course! You can check out our Twitter for the most recent updates https://twitter.com/27vplatform
Also our website will continually be updated with progress https://27v.io
army315

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:40:05 AM

https://i.imgur.com/nhr2XcY.png

What is 27v?

27v aims to fix the broken review industry. From earning rewards to mediating reviews. We bridge the gap between customers, businesses, and the review platform they trust.

Instead of an ICO, 27v will be conducting a preferred share sale. Typically for a token to hold value in a traditional ICO the company must first successfully execute their business model, and second, even if a company is successful market volatility can still render a token’s value obsolete due to factors completely outside and investors control. 27v wants to change the way token sales work and give investors an actual piece of the company. With 27v’s redeemable preferred share program, the shares feature some unique qualities that benefit the investor as actual owners in the company. 27v offers a buyback program that allows for a shorter term, 3x return on their investment once the platform is rolled out. This keeps the investment between the investor and the company and leaves out some of the guesswork that exists with exchange traded mechanism.

The 27v Platform

When a user opens the 27v app or goes on the 27v website to review a restaurant, the app will match their location to the geo-fenced area with the restaurant they are seeking to review. The user can then rate their experience at the applicable restaurant with our simple five-star rating system, which will also include a short text box allowing them to further explain the review, leave recommended dishes, or describe their experience with the restaurant. In return, participating users will receive a token for their review. Users will then be able to visit participating restaurants and redeem their 27v tokens for free offered menu items.

https://i.imgur.com/GwfnOqj.png?2https://i.imgur.com/67kFliQ.png?1https://i.imgur.com/VbU2zjP.png?1

Preferred Stock Sale Timeline
Date:Event:
May 7, 2018
(“Commencement Date”)
We will begin accepting information and documents to verify status to participate in the offering and subscription documents and subscription offers from interested investors.
Once submitted, subscription offers are irrevocable and may be accepted or rejected in our sole discretion.
July 6, 2018, 11:59 pm (EST)
(“Offer Period Expiration”)
By this time, all subscription offers must be received.
July 13, 2018, 10:00 am (EST)
(“Acceptance Date”)
By this time, we will identify up to the highest 1,950 subscription offers and notify applicable investors.
We will also not accept offers from more than 450 investors who are not “accredited investors,” as defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D.
July 17, 2018, 11:59 pm (EST)
(“Payment Deadline”)
By this time, investors whose subscription offers are accepted must transfer the aggregate Purchase Price for the Shares.
July 18, 2018, 10 am (EST)
(“Closing Date”)
The Shares will be issued by entry in the stock ledger for the Shares, which will be maintained by, or on behalf of, 27v. We currently intend to send a notice to all
investors after the Closing Date identifying the total number of Shares sold.

Team

David (Dave) Butler, President and sole director on our Board, has worked at Connor Group (a specialized professional services firm) since 2011, most recently as Managing Director and Practice Leader over the firm’s Managed Services division. Prior to this role, Mr. Butler served as the firm’s Vice President of Finance. During his time at Connor Group, Mr. Butler was instrumental in driving firm growth of over 700%. He also co-founded and helped manage Revenue Hub (a website publishing plain-English articles and example-based case studies that explain the major aspects of the ASC Topic 606 revenue recognition standard) since 2014. Between 2007 and 2011, Mr. Butler worked as a financial auditor at Ernst & Young and WSRP.

Alexa Weyland, Treasurer, currently leads 27v’s marketing and corporate development. Prior to this role, Ms. Weyland worked at PW Companies as a lead operational manager, during which time she directed sales augmentation and operational cleanup efforts at PW locations through the US and Caribbean.

Darin Holbrook, Secretary, has experience in multiple industries including, cryptocurrency and blockchain, analytics, retail, sales, foreign currency exchange (Forex), government, and insurance. He is currently working on innovations like bringing auto-scaling containerized computing to the blockchain through technologies like Kubernetes and Docker, and building applications in Stellar through the Stellar Horizon API. He was a senior engineer for Overstock.com’s search team. Before that, Mr. Holbrook worked as an engineer for the large government contractor Raytheon. He ran and managed his own tech consulting company and continues to consult giving advice on large and small tech projects to peers and clients.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: