Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP WANTED! Web Design, Logo and Web Store for Selling Bitcoin Parts .35BTC  (Read 783 times)
greaterninja (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:39:38 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 03:23:29 PM by greaterninja

Wanted  Web Design, Logo and  Web Store for Selling Bitcoin Parts
Guys I want to create a web store that can sell Bitcoin parts.   I was thinking Wordpress and have it accept Bitpay or Coinbase Bitcoin payments as well as USD.

I want to sell about 5 different parts.   Please PM me your price and if you can do this as I do not check this place much.

1. Will you be running this on a VPS, Cloud, or actual hardware?  doteasy webhosting or Amazon EC2  
2. Do you have a preference for the language it's written in?  no preference as long as its secure and can be viewed on almost all browsers
3. Do you need someone to design graphics as well as code the store?  maybe...graphics is not a huge issue.  getting a functional and secure site is the main priority.
4. Do you have an idea of what you want it to look/function like?  I want it to be like www.megabigpower.com or http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/   but I want it to look better.
5. Do you have a budget I need to stay within?  I am thinking .25 to .35btc
6. Do you have a timeframe you need/want it completely within?  Within a few days.

Terms:  Website must be secure.  I own 100% of the website, the code, the data and also the images and art used or associated with it.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:37:48 PM

How much are you willing to shell out for the design and logo individually?
Also is there some deadline that you'd be looking into..

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:19:14 PM

bump...posted what I want above.
gamybtc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:49:39 PM

Hey mate,

I have sent you pm. Do you use skype? How can i reach you?

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:01:14 AM

Hey mate,

I have sent you pm. Do you use skype? How can i reach you?

This job position has filled.  I am only looking for graphics design now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: