Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2018, 05:43:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodler or Trader ?  (Read 810 times)
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

to be honest I prefer to be a trader rather than just a holder, when I do trading I can benefit from the capital I have while if only a holder I can not get very much profit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammusu

Activity: 879
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

to be honest I prefer to be a trader rather than just a holder, when I do trading I can benefit from the capital I have while if only a holder I can not get very much profit.

Trader is the possibility to get a profit for the shorterm than just hodler.
trader and hodler is different, trader is need a skill to get a profit from a fluctuation on the market.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
natsu01

Activity: 266
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

I am a holder because i am so lazy to check always the price of my altcoins in exchanges where it is listed.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                 
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
jsrenthourse

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

As we all know, any financial market is the funnel that speculators create to make money from investors' pockets. The crypto market is capitalized at $ 400b, too small compared to the stock markets, the forex market. So why do we always want to surf daily to increase our account by 5-10% instead of holding a coin until it goes to the moon ?
I think that with strong fluctuations at the moment you should trade short term. We have seen that market fluctuations are very hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and now only recovered slightly to $ 8000 level. According to my analysis, the long-term price of bitcoin will hit $ 1000 at the end of 2018.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
StarofBTC

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

I will definitely choose to do daily trading rather than just holding my coin because if you are holding you it seems you will not be able to earn a profit every day, while in everyday you need money to survive.
Everyone has his own way of doing the things and that it is totally your choice to make a choice in between day trading or holding of the coins. I think of holding of the coins to be the best thing as it can help you in having lot more earning and that too without even putting in enough of the efforts. Moreover, you can also look after rest of the things which you need to do while keeping your coins in your wallet.

██       ▄▄▄       ██
     ████    ▄█████▄    ████
      ████   ███████   ████
       ████  ▀█████▀  ████
 ██     ████   ▀▀▀   ████     ██
████     ████       ████     ████
 ████     ████     ████     ████
  ████     ████   ████     ████
   ████     ████ ████     ████
    ████     ███████     ████
     ████     █████     ████
      ████     ███     ████
       ████           ████
        ████         ████
         ████       ████
          ████     ████
           ████▄ ▄████

..........███           ███  ███  ███           ███                 ███   ███               ███
...........███         ███   ▀▀▀   ███         ███   ▄██████████▄   ███   ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
............███       ███    ███    ███       ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ███   ███   ███████████████
.............███     ███     ███     ███     ███               ██   ███   ███   ███▀        ███
..............███   ███      ███      ███   ███      ████████████   ███   ███   ███         ███
...............███ ███       ███       ███ ███      ██         ██   ███   ███   ███         ███
................█████        ███        █████       ██▄       ▄██   ███   ███   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
.................███         ███         ███        ▀███████████▀   ███   ███   ▀████████████▀
every item has a story
   █
  ███
   ███
    ███
 █   ███
███   ███
 ███   ██
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
.ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN.

.PRE SALE▬...
14th May 2018
     █
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███   █
███   ███
██   ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███

██████████████▄
██         █████▄
██ ██   ██ ███████▄
██  ██ ██  █████████
██   ███   █████████
██                ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ██
██            ██  ██
██                ██
████████████████████
dmamigo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

As we all know, any financial market is the funnel that speculators create to make money from investors' pockets. The crypto market is capitalized at $ 400b, too small compared to the stock markets, the forex market. So why do we always want to surf daily to increase our account by 5-10% instead of holding a coin until it goes to the moon ?
I think that with strong fluctuations at the moment you should trade short term. We have seen that market fluctuations are very hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and now only recovered slightly to $ 8000 level. According to my analysis, the long-term price of bitcoin will hit $ 1000 at the end of 2018.

$1000 value? that is a very strong claim. Would like to know more about your analysis, because quite renowned analysts are claiming just the opposite from yours.

I am trading for short term, actually its great to book profit and sometimes quite a good one during the fluctuation period. But as a backup, if my analysis goes wrong and I take a decision which leads to me in loss, I don't square off my trade holding, I rather make it a long term option then. Doesn't works all the time with all the coins, but mostly it helped a lot.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

$1000 value? that is a very strong claim. Would like to know more about your analysis, because quite renowned analysts are claiming just the opposite from yours.

I am trading for short term, actually its great to book profit and sometimes quite a good one during the fluctuation period. But as a backup, if my analysis goes wrong and I take a decision which leads to me in loss, I don't square off my trade holding, I rather make it a long term option then. Doesn't works all the time with all the coins, but mostly it helped a lot.

That was mistake, he wanted to say $10k, one zero short and confusion is made. Long-term prediction for
Bitcoin price is rise, it`s better to go slowly then to rise fast and fall even faster.
   Why to risk with trading? Losing Bitcoin at this price is like throwing money away, people should wait better
days and market recovery.
   I`m not trader, I see myself as holder. After a year of holding and investing I am still not ready for trading.
Risky job where it`s easy to lose if you don`t know what are you doing, my safe option is holding and I do
that.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
daxiake

Activity: 577

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

As we all know, any financial market is the funnel that speculators create to make money from investors' pockets. The crypto market is capitalized at $ 400b, too small compared to the stock markets, the forex market. So why do we always want to surf daily to increase our account by 5-10% instead of holding a coin until it goes to the moon?

You need to be an expert or very lucky to remain in profit while doing day trading. Day traders always end up losing there money. Success lies only in long-term investment i.e. HODL. My suggestion always is not to find shortcuts to double your money, it takes time (HODL) to get good return.

▄█
                          ▄█▀██
                        ▄█▀▄██▀█▄
                      ▄▀ ▄██▀▄█▀▄▄
                     █▀ ██▀▄█▌▄████       ▄▄
                    █▀ █▀▄██▀▄███▀▄█  ▄▄▀▀▄█▄
                   █▀ ███▐███▐██▄▀████▀  █▐██▐▄
                  █▀ ▐███▄▀██▄▀██▌▀███▌ ▐█ ██▐█▌
                 █▀ █▌▀████▐██▐███▀▄███ ██▌██▐███
                █▀ ▄██▌████ ▀ ▀▀▀▌█████████▐█▌████
      ▐█▀█▄▄▄  █▀ ▄████▄▀▄▄██████▄▄▀███████ █▌█████
      █▌    ▀▀█▀ ▄▄▀██▀▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▀███▀▄██ █████▌
     █▌  ▐█▄▄   ▄███▄▀▐███▌  ▄▄▄  ▐██▌▀▀▄█▀▄▄███████
    ██   ██████▄█▀▀▀██▐███   ██▀  ▄██▌██▀▄███▀▄▄▀▀██
   ▄█▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▀▐███      ▄████▌▄▄██▀▀▄█████▄▄▌
  ▄██    ▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐██▌  ▐█▄  ▀███▌▀▀▄▄███████████
 ▄██    ▐█████████▀▀▀▀   ▌  ███▄  ▀██▌██▀▀▀▀▀       
▐▀▀▀    ▀▀     
The Most   ──────────────────────────
Profitable Mining
No Cooling Costs
No Rental
Cheap Electricity
Lifetime Profit
Join Ice Rock Mining Private Pre-Sale

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Bitcointalk
supine

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

I would prefer holding and trading when the prices are good. I believe that holding might really take time and courage to wait but we all know that there are tokens that are worth holding just like bitcoin. By holding , we could have a bigger chance to gain good profit in by waiting.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

I think both will be good depending on an individual. There are some coins I have that I feel will moon really well, I hold such coins. While there are some coins I feel that can give me nice  short term profits, I trade with those. So it's just a matter of an individual choice .
Yeah, it totally depends on everyone and the knowledge they have. Obviously anyone without a trading knowledge or skill should not even be trying it as it is way risky and you may even be losing more if care is not taken. For someone who is knowledgeable, trading, is by far profitable than just holding since you are making huge profit from the ups and downs of the market to gain better position in the long run and still have something to spend on other stuff.

at first I am an active trader who always sees the potential benefits through signal indicators, this has become a daily routine, but after I try to be active in various ICOs, the scheme that evolved made me turn into a hodler, both have a balanced profit and risk, but I still want to be a day trader because I'm used to thinking fast.
Every trader will always have an edge over someone who is just holding through all the time. The market is always bound to fluctuate and if you can make use of those opportunities to get the best of the market, you will always end up having a better position in the long run. Since I started trading, I made so much from my position that I eventually ended up having more than enough to hold and looking at the long term as well as more than enough to trade.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
novaprime

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

anyone, who want to have profit everyday or everyweek can choose to Trading, it is the fastest way to earn profit in short time, i don't mean to tell all of us to join trading, i believe only few professional traders can last long time because this market is always fluctuative than any other trading system, holding is just away for us to waiting for the good price of our coins until the price rises in the future.

Leonard2016

Activity: 714

ByteBall - GBYTES

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

I believe that Advanced day trader make more money than holder , Just need a good capital and knowledge , Of course day trading needs more time and gives you more hard times and stress but it is more profitable , no pain no gain , It must be a diffrent between who just hold something and whom work with it , and you should know day trading is only for advanced traders  ,

Ailmand

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

I think most people in this market, especially nowadays, and also, when the market is not doing good, would choose to be hodlers rather than be traders.  The truth is, it's safer to be a holder because you are not jeopardizing your investment by doing business in a point where the market is not doing so good, and the reality is, you would not get a fair return for what you may be trading for. Even though you need to wait, sometimes for a long time, it's better to do that instead of losing money by trading aggressively.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
storfox

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

Each person has his own strategy to increase his balance, some traders keep coins in the course of a long period of time to sell more expensively while other traders trade every day increasing their balance. To keep coins long-term it is necessary to know exactly which coins are promising.

RAcoin   -   ICO: April  28th - May 28th                                      
[Whitepaper] | Bounty
BitcoinTalk | RedditYoutube | Twitter | Facebook  | Telegram | Linkedin
kolega

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

Someone has a lot of patience and the ability to wait. Someone wants to make a profit immediately. I think we depend on our temperaments and greed. Competent investors and traders a small percentage of all people who want to earn on the Crypto currency

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rekinthis

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

Actually, sometimes you get get even more profit from HODLing than you could get from trading. You benefit from capital you have both ways, just that trading requires a lot of effort, while HODLing is much easier. Downside of it is that you have to be very patient.
Bacchu

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Actually, sometimes you get get even more profit from HODLing than you could get from trading. You benefit from capital you have both ways, just that trading requires a lot of effort, while HODLing is much easier. Downside of it is that you have to be very patient.
holding and trading both are good but for trade need skill and for holding need just patients.so without skill HODL is good for a person and if has skill then start to do trade.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Aikidoka

Activity: 476
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

Because some people are impatient and are in need of money. Unlike those holders who are patient and have money. So it will not be a problem for them to hold for the upcoming 10 years as long as he has money (perhaps from his parents or his job). Personally, if I had much money, I would have held a coin for a long time because I would have believed that that coin would be very beneficial for me.

FORTUNEJACK
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
ajqjjj

Activity: 699
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

Traders and holders both are different platform so trading is buying and selling continuously but holding in invest in long term. This year many peoples are investing in longterm investment so holders are successfully runs in the crypto market.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Because some people are impatient and are in need of money. Unlike those holders who are patient and have money. So it will not be a problem for them to hold for the upcoming 10 years as long as he has money (perhaps from his parents or his job). Personally, if I had much money, I would have held a coin for a long time because I would have believed that that coin would be very beneficial for me.
As a trader it depends on us when the best time to trade our coins because we basis the volume and the market chart,In this situation on the market it is better to hodl our coin because prices is so volatile and the volume of coin rapidly decreases.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.