Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36702 times)
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:43:41 AM

Here is what mine says
===========
[Firmware Version] => 20131110
cgminer: 176747f
cgminer-openwrt-packages: 0e12b1b
luci: 346e3e7
Reply was '
[STATUS] =>

[Description] => cgminer 3.4.3

============

Taking a guess there is an updated version ?

My firmware update cgminer to 3.9.0. Now ask yourself is this an improvement?

I'm sorry Kenshin but I'm going to have to intervene.

How is upgrading cgminer make any difference on speed and performance?

Because of your claims of speed, I have been inundated with emails asking how 270-300 is possible.  I know it wasn't and it would have been nice if you came online sooner and cleared the air instead of people asking for screenshots / proof?  This so called custom firmware doesn't make a difference at all does it?

I prefer my customers NOT to be confused even with upgrading cgminer when it will not make a difference.  And if it does make a difference, prove it.

Thanks.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:45:49 AM

On BTC-Guild:

I think there's something wrong with my miner Huh Well, let's make the best of it.

EDIT: Now went up to 90GH/s, but not higher.

Contact NineLives, and he can get a consultant to have a look for you. Using Teamviewer. Might even upgrade my firmware in your miner, too.  Grin

Yes, please contact me to diagnose.

Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:20:34 AM

Here is what mine says
===========
[Firmware Version] => 20131110
cgminer: 176747f
cgminer-openwrt-packages: 0e12b1b
luci: 346e3e7
Reply was '
[STATUS] =>

[Description] => cgminer 3.4.3

============

Taking a guess there is an updated version ?

My firmware update cgminer to 3.9.0. Now ask yourself is this an improvement?

I'm sorry Kenshin but I'm going to have to intervene.

How is upgrading cgminer make any difference on speed and performance?

Because of your claims of speed, I have been inundated with emails asking how 270-300 is possible.  I know it wasn't and it would have been nice if you came online sooner and cleared the air instead of people asking for screenshots / proof?  This so called custom firmware doesn't make a difference at all does it?

I prefer my customers NOT to be confused even with upgrading cgminer when it will not make a difference.  And if it does make a difference, prove it.

Thanks.

There is no big difference in speed. But my new firmware upgrade the cgminer to the 3.9.0. That itself is a big improvement to the OEM firmware which came with the miner.

What is everyone using on their OEM firmware from MiningHardware?

I already said there is no big difference in speed. But with the latest cgminer, that is a big improvement. Which version of cgminer is your OEM miner using?

This is the last time I am going to post this quote again, it seems that no one is listening. There is no big difference in speed.

For fuck sake can't you read either? I don't know how long have you being mining, if you think a much newer version don't make no different, I don't know how you can sell mining hardwares. Every new version have improve otherwise why is that a newer version? All your miners are running really old cgminer, they are like a few years old. Your miners are running 3.4.3. My custom firmware is running 3.9.0.  Roll Eyes
willids

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:33:02 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 09:28:45 AM by willids

cgminer version lower than 3.7.2 will freezes at random intervals during mining. So my custom firmware will fix this problem in the miner. All your miner are using cgminer 3.4.3 which freezes at random intervals.  Roll Eyes

The more downtime, the less mining you can do, it also reduce the overall hash rate due to the freezes at random intervals.  Roll Eyes

You know what, forget about exclusive firmware to MiningHardware.com

I am going to sell to other people who also sell avalon 200 GH/s miners. If MiningHardware.com want to buy my firmware, I am charging BTC 0.5. I will charge other supplier only BTC 0.1

EDITED
DOWN LOAD CGMINER UPGRADE TO LATEST VERSION (3.9.0) AT THIS LINK

http://downloads.canaan-creative.com/software/avalon/20131229/

THEN DOWNLOAD

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin

Hope it helps others, I have upgraded to the latest version (cgminer 3.9.0) and my machines are running as they should as specified when I bought them.

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
Guava

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/avalon/20131229/

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP
Smeers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:52:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 03:13:14 PM by Smeers

cgminer version lower than 3.7.2 will freezes at random intervals during mining. So my custom firmware will fix this problem in the miner. All your miner are using cgminer 3.4.3 which freezes at random intervals.  Roll Eyes

The more downtime, the less mining you can do, it also reduce the overall hash rate due to the freezes at random intervals.  Roll Eyes

I am going to sell to other people who also sell avalon 200 GH/s miners. If MiningHardware.com want to buy my firmware, I am charging BTC 0.5. I will charge other supplier only BTC 0.1

EDITED

THEN DOWNLOAD

Hope it helps other, I have upgraded to the latest version (cgminer 3.9.0) and my machines are running as they should as specified when I bought them.

Thank you very much!

Edit:
Euhm, my Cgminer is struggling a bit now, do you have skpe?

2nd Edit:
Fixed it already :p
willids

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:20:30 PM

EDITED

THEN DOWNLOAD

Hope it helps other, I have upgraded to the latest version (cgminer 3.9.0) and my machines are running as they should as specified when I bought them.

Thank you very much!

Edit:
Euhm, my Cgminer is struggling a bit now, do you have skpe?

2nd Edit:
Fixed it already :p

Sorry just picked this post up, glad to see you got it working.

Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

ahhh so probably why i keep restarting mine every so often, as mine stops mining every couple of days and i get a email from BTC saying my worker is idle....will look into upgrading i think unless anyone has anything better 
Kenshin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:03:28 PM

ahhh so probably why i keep restarting mine every so often, as mine stops mining every couple of days and i get a email from BTC saying my worker is idle....will look into upgrading i think unless anyone has anything better  

You guys seriously need to find out if updating this firmware from an unknown source will void your warranty? My firmware was approved by NineLives, so it will not void your warranty.

Just a quick note, I did have a firmware which speed up the hash rate. But I overclock the miner using the firmware. All overclocking will void our warranty. So I stop that firmware and created an improved cgminer and kernel for stable performance instead. I am going to make a new firmware which have cgminer 3.10.0.
willids

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:10:03 PM

As the upgrade is advertised on this forum, and is advised to upgrade to remove some bugs in the old versions then this should not void any warranty, I search this forum and found it.

(To make sure I am going to assume NineLives will comment shortly, or point us in the direction of the relevant upgrade to the firmware)

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:23:42 PM

As the upgrade is advertised on this forum, and is advised to upgrade to remove some bugs in the old versions then this should not void any warranty, I search this forum and found it.

(To make sure I am going to assume NineLives will comment shortly, or point us in the direction of the relevant upgrade to the firmware)

The advice was by me, but I never said anything about searching any random firmware from the wild. I don't work for MiningHardware.  Smiley

So my advice was not of MiningHardware. My firmware was approved by MiningHardware (Therefore only my firmware is authorised without voiding your warranty), but you are not using my firmware are you? I never install it for you, neither have I email them to you.

You are using a unknown source firmware which might not be truely compartible to the MH200 Miner, I have firmwares for different build such as Bitminte version as well. You might have install their version into your MH200 which is not the same.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:32:58 AM

willids,

Can you confirm this works?

willids

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:46:10 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 11:44:13 AM by willids

Yes this upgrade to the firmware does work.

DOWNLOAD CGMINER UPGRADE TO LATEST VERSION (3.9.0) AT THIS LINK

THEN DOWNLOAD

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:45:31 AM

NineLives, the 2 miners you sent me is not as described. I demand a full payment refund, which also includes the shipping it might cost me to return to you. I have consult my lawyer. and I am advised to report your company to the trading standard if you fail to comply. Also I want the refund as bitcoin.

I will send you a formal letter later, detailing the regulatory requirements which you must comply. As your term and conditions of your business does not comply to the UK trading standard.
willids

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:14:01 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 01:01:14 PM by willids

NineLives, the 2 miners you sent me is not as described. I demand a full payment refund, which also includes the shipping it might cost me to return to you. I have consult my lawyer. and I am advised to report your company to the trading standard if you fail to comply. Also I want the refund as bitcoin.

I will send you a formal letter later, detailing the regulatory requirements which you must comply. As your term and conditions of your business does not comply to the UK trading standard.

You have already stated on this forum that they are working, and since you installed your own software that they are working better then before or is this after you have tampered with the cgminer and installed your own kernal software. The images you have posted show you have overclocked the machines, you have also stated on a number of occasions that you have opened the case then as per 4.4 of Mining Hardware T&C's you have no automatic right to a refund or for Mining Hardware to take the units back (but this is up to the each individual Company).

=====
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY

4.1 All sales are final and cannot be cancelled:
(a) if an item is faulty:  in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
(b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reasons of faults only within 7 days of receipt for an exchange only after you have contacted us by mail within 48hrs of receipt. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you and it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are sent with a traceable reference to prove receipt of goods.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods, we will exchange as required.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
if the unit has been overclocked from its factory defaults. This is logged.
if the unit has opened out of its metal case.
in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed
to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
to any products that by their nature have a limited lifespan, such as flowers and fresh food
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
4.5 It is the buyers responsibility to send the goods back to base (China) or otherwise stated and as instructed by a representative of MiningHardware.co.uk. This may involve removal of main boards and parts.
======

Each Company has a different set of T&C's and by buying from them you agree to the T&C's (no matter how good or bad they seem)

This is just my view who is doing Company Law (though the OU) at the moment and has had a Company which traded for over 10 years.

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:04:06 PM

You have already stated on this forum that they are working, and since you installed your own software that they are working better then before or is this after you have tampered with the cgminer and installed your own kernal software. The images you have posted show you have overclocked the machines, you have also stated on a number of occasions that you have opened the case then as per 4.4 of Mining Hardware T&C's you have no automatic right to a refund or for Mining Hardware to take the units back (but this is up to the each individual Company).

=====
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY

4.1 All sales are final and cannot be cancelled:
(a) if an item is faulty:  in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
(b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reasons of faults only within 7 days of receipt for an exchange only after you have contacted us by mail within 48hrs of receipt. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you and it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are sent with a traceable reference to prove receipt of goods.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods, we will exchange as required.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
if the unit has been overclocked from its factory defaults. This is logged.
if the unit has opened out of its metal case.
in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed
to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
to any products that by their nature have a limited lifespan, such as flowers and fresh food
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
4.5 It is the buyers responsibility to send the goods back to base (China) or otherwise stated and as instructed by a representative of MiningHardware.co.uk. This may involve removal of main boards and parts.
======

Each Company has a different set of T&C's and by buying from them you agree to the T&C's (no matter how good or bad they seem)

This is just my view who is doing Company Law (though the OU) at the moment and has had a Company which traded for over 10 years.

As I said my lawyer has already looked at the whole case. Are you a lawyer?
willids

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:08:44 PM

As stated before I am doing company law at the moment and it comes down to the following;

Get your lawyer to look at the T&C's, it will all come down to when you have the email from Mining Hardware stating your software was authorised.

Is it before you declared you open the case etc or before ?

Also you have stated they are working and posted images of your machines overclocked, do you have an email from Mining Hardware saying this would also be authorised ?

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:16:39 PM

The item are not as described. MiningHardware.co.uk

Tech Clinic LTD - Mining Hardware .co.uk
Unit 2, 13 Oswald Street
Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 7EF.
Telephone: (UK) 01254 790 990
Email: support@mininghardware.co.uk
Head Office: Mining Hardware - GB Supplies, NanGuangJieJia - Shennan Road - Futian District - Shenzhen
Support Center: Tech Clinic LTD, Unit 2, 13 Oswald Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 7EF

Claimed to all of us that there product can overclock to 230 GH/s. This product cannot be overclock to 230 GH/s. Therefore the orders we placed are not as described according to the UK Trading Standard.

If MiningHardware.co.uk or Tech Clinic LTD fail to return a full refund including the shipping it cost me to send back to them.

My lawyer will be dealing with my case, as he already looked at the whole case. And we will be taking MiningHardware.co.uk or Tech Clinic LTD to the civil court.

If anyone else is not happy that the miner they purchase from them are not as described, you can ask for a full refund. Because this miner supposed to be able to overclock to 230 GH/s. Which we all know this doesn't go anywhere near 200 GH/s.

If He fail to refund, all of you are welcome to join me for a group lawsuit against Tech Clinic LTD - Mining Hardware .co.uk. Which my lawyer already said all other people are welcome. As he has already taken up my case.
Kenshin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:17:47 PM

As stated before I am doing company law at the moment and it comes down to the following;

Get your lawyer to look at the T&C's, it will all come down to when you have the email from Mining Hardware stating your software was authorised.

Is it before you declared you open the case etc or before ?

Also you have stated they are working and posted images of your machines overclocked, do you have an email from Mining Hardware saying this would also be authorised ?

I seriously believe you are either lover of NineLives or you are NineLives using a different login.

You are studying company law. But are you an experience lawyer with over 30 years experience like my lawyer?
Kenshin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:26:35 PM

The Law firm which will represent my case is Clifford Chance http://www.cliffordchance.com/

Are you telling me, you are more experience than my lawyer? My lawyer is a partner in Clifford Chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: