Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes, no one knows when the market will fall. You need to be very patient to keep coins. Otherwise it will be very difficult.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

Yes, it may be tough because the market is often dropped and high every time. What you need is the strategy and patience in holding the coin. Buying the coins at the low price and sell it when it is high is a good way to earn the profits. However, once more, you must be patient and know the right time to buy the coins at the low price.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

Yes, it's because the market is self adjusting to the business. IF you buy in high price at the time it may come low in the future so invest early in the project and watch it go skyrocket before it drops its price. Some platform like bitxoxo can be invested upon on early stage, giving you early access to its services.
Derizia99

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

if you trade should be so, buy cheap, sell expensive, but doing it is not easy, when when buy cheap and when when it sells expensive, if in my opinion, in the red market, it's the right time to buy
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

I don't agree buy low sell high is very tough most especially in bear market that has been persistent from the start of the year. The market dip is easy to recognize.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:28 AM

the strategy is indeed nice to be applied. but that run it are very difficult. This is because market conditions it's own erratic coming down but not up-rise so as to make the position to sell into a long and takes time. If it is intended for long-term investments are indeed good but for the person who doesn't wait, it will be very difficult.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

its a waiting game. If you buy low, and then it goes lower, then you have no choice but to wait it out until it gets back to your buy in point and hope it gets back high again.
just dont lose patience and sell lower than your buy price. I've made that mistake many times...

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

Yes, It is very difficult, because no one can accurately predict. So the best way is to hold it for a long time, wait for it to reach your desired price, sell it, and then wait for a low price you think to buy again. I think be patient is key.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

Its not as tough and that's the best advice you can ever be given, however it will test your patience to the core , it takes time.   For these coins to gain value   to. The peak.  , And most of these good coins rarely take a dip as much, it will therefore need you to be vigilant on the market prices and make your timings correctly to catch them when they dip and buy, then hodl  them as long as possible for them Fontaine value 
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

Yes, it's hard to determine when low, I will say that is the most difficult area to know, because it might seems to be bottom to you but getting Dipper in the long run.

secondly is selling high which also go along with greedy , some gain in % might be the high but greedy won't let go and hoping for more but later get rid off by losing more , except if you leaving for long term which will definitely give return no matter what.

My own advice is to at least invest $100 in some better coin in this blood bath period and look leave it for long term agenda.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

Very true. Without much experience, you are going against traders who do "buy low-sell high" as full-time jobs!

I would never recommend newbies to start trading crypto. There is already so much risk with trading in traditional markets, much more with all the volatility in crypto markets. Unless you have an in-depth understanding of how the crypto market works, don't even attempt to day-trade. Just buy and hodl long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

You must have big patience to wait until the coin grow enough to sell it. It's really difficult but if you can do everything right, the profit will be good. The most difficult thing is when you try to trade in short periods. Here you must learn the TA very carefully to understand what is going on the market
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

You must have big patience to wait until the coin grow enough to sell it. It's really difficult but if you can do everything right, the profit will be good. The most difficult thing is when you try to trade in short periods. Here you must learn the TA very carefully to understand what is going on the market
Being a smart and have a wise decision really be a helping tools to succeed in crypto trading. That's is an ancient way of trading but it is very effective. The only thing differ in crypto is that, the way it change and fluctuations of price are very often of happening which could needs attention when to buy and sell coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

The hard part is to buy low.  Sometimes I see that the coin has fallen low and I buy it.  But then it falls even lower.  Now the whole market is in an unstable state.  I chose for myself the position simply to watch, but not yet buy altcoins.

[/center]
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

It may be one of the strategies. I myself also use this strategy to buy the low price coin at the right time and then sell them when the price is higher at the right time too. What makes me sometimes feel sad is the price is very difficult to rise. Therefore, I must be more patient to hold the coins.
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

Although it sounds very simple, it is difficult to execute. Traders and investors must have a certain objective method to determine if prices are high or low. In my opinion, an approach to buying high, sell low, which is more suited for long-term investors is to use the crypto cycle and sentiment surveys by using market timing tools.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

Yes, you are right. This is a very tough issue. I always think that buying low and selling high, too. But, this is quite difficult to fulfill that because of tendency of the market. The market isn't stable for now. You should hold your all savings until the market is on the rails and the prices increase.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

It's had to practice. Most times even when we buy low, the gig comes we will get greedy and keep waiting for Lambo and moon and we miss selling and go back to square one. One thing I have learnt is buy when there's despair and sell when there's Euphoria. If the euphoria starts to set it even if is half way in your trade sell then because it fades quickly.
kriptocin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

It is worth buying coins in such market downturns as yesterday. And sell in a few days. The problem is that I do not know when the recession ends and when the coins are at the bottom. How do you know this bottom?
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Yes it is not easy, not only when the market is going for a correction as it is today. Even when the market is growing and we're making a profit, I think that's a major part of the investment arts, whether to sell it immediately, or to stay patient until it gets a much bigger profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: