Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ico secure ?  (Read 2008 times)
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

I think that now there are more and more scammers. people realized that everything turned out to be quite simple. You open ico you find sponsors, collect money and leave. And no persecution, obligations. Poetmou, in my opinion, investing is harder and harder, so do not be mistaken.There was one article and theory where the numbers were stunning about the trick ICO's. Very nearly 80% of the ICO's are there who transforms into trick without our notice and flee with our speculation. Some of them achieve the exchanger yet gets the dead volume and in this manner we free the cash. A considerable lot of them dont even entire the ICO deal and go dazzle whenever later. So I dont believe that there is whenever the ICO's are genuine one. You need to continue attempting a large number of them and endeavor to hit the best one. Shockingly that is the thing that you can do.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

Investing in ico can be said to be safe if you start or do research first before investing in ico. Because there are still some ico scam that will only cause you to lose money. So if you want to avoid ico scam then do your own research. That's the advice I give hopefully help you.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

I think that now there are more and more scammers. people realized that everything turned out to be quite simple. You open ico you find sponsors, collect money and leave. And no persecution, obligations. Poetmou, in my opinion, investing is harder and harder, so do not be mistaken.There was one article and theory where the numbers were stunning about the trick ICO's. Very nearly 80% of the ICO's are there who transforms into trick without our notice and flee with our speculation. Some of them achieve the exchanger yet gets the dead volume and in this manner we free the cash. A considerable lot of them dont even entire the ICO deal and go dazzle whenever later. So I dont believe that there is whenever the ICO's are genuine one. You need to continue attempting a large number of them and endeavor to hit the best one. Shockingly that is the thing that you can do.
Nowadays, the different ICO project are spreading and some of them are not legitimate because the project they promoted was copied by others and it's too confusing right now but in this matter to be secured in terms of that ,before starting to decide investing money make some research about there projects and read there white paper, also be more vigilant to choose a good ICO .
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission is a US government agency for the supervision and regulation of the US securities market. Today, the SEC is one of the authoritative ICO regulators that guarantee the protection of American investors. The result is that startups who want to go to a token are required to register their "currency" and follow the rules of the law; investors are officially protected from scams. In the US and similar countries, ICO is safe, and this is a fact.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

No, investing in ICO is a big risk. Before investing in such projects, you must carefully choose some of the most reliable projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

For now I will say yes it not secure... 90% ICO are scam they try to gain the system using business strategies and giving hopes. But if ICO are register under an organization.... I think it will be secure because they can be easily track down. Since it is registered.... As for now ICO are not secure.
bibitao58

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

Depends on the team. Check their roadmap and be sure that they don't have bounty program.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

Some ICO’s are secure and there are also some that are not.Criminal minds right now uses the tactic to disguise as an ICO company issuing tokens for everyone;having free airdrop and sometimes if they are really believable to see then they do bounty campaigning.The way to avoid them is studying thoroughly their whitepaper and teams.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

There are still very good ICO in the crypto space. This depends the project you are investing in. The most important thing is for you to carry out your research before participating in any project. I always go for real projects with a working product instead a project with just hype.  have learnt my lessons from so many projects and i now know most projects that work better and last linger.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Not always, there are often good ones, and simply we do not pay attention to them, we need to look at the team and the managers who took up this project are doing a lot of things!
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

ICO is not secure and ICO is not a scam totally at the same time. I don’t think that it has sense to try to find absolutely fair project. It is much more important to invest in different projects which looks perspective.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

No it is not and most of them were scams and others were the tokens will never listed on any exchange so it involves more risk too but the return also can be high so we ha e to decide based on our expectation level on profits and skills on picking the project.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

Not all ICOs are scams, but the risk of investing in ICOs is high, so I don't recommend that you invest in it, although if you are lucky, you can get great benefits, but the odds are small, you You can invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies.
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Despite cryptocurrencies’ high security advantages, there are cases where people can get even through the safest things. In the last months, security in the ICO projects is gaining a lot of attention. But, many people are not aware of the risks and holes that can appear in the ICO world.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

You cant tell that all icos are scam but some yes. It is very risky to invest in some icos these days. It is useful to be careful.

piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

actually, if we follow the scam ico then it's not secure, but if we follow a good ico then it will be secure and we will get profits. not all ico is a scam, in fact, many ico are good and successful, and certainly, it gives big profits for the investors. i think it all depends on how we choose a good ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

ICO is just as risky as any other investment that you make into cryptos, which means that you should always be ready to lose your money to it
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

ICO scam exists, there are also real. ICO is currently rife once used for things that are not necessarily like to take advantage of its own from others and take her run. of course this needs to be controlled and should be made so that attention is careful in choosing to invest in ICO.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

I think as long as you research the ico project before investing there it is safe. You just need to do your research and find out as much information about the ico project. Then you will avoid the scam ico project. Stay cautious about the scam ico project. And avoid something excessive.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

ICOs isn't secure, but not all of them are scam. Be careful with choosing ico for invest. I hope problem of scam will be solved soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: