Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MYTHS OF ICOS  (Read 305 times)
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:02:12 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:02:05 PM by poutintsev

Have you noticed the huge amount of ICO myths spread by some individuals.

The reason for them is very simple and will be revealed at the and of the article.

https://medium.com/@filip.poutintsev/myths-of-icos-f0457d31f294

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

The reason for them is very simple and will be revealed at the and of the article.

Very good article, and it is important that people should take it into account before making conclusions and refusing to buy ICOs
Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Wow! I really like this article. It is a very good and educating writeup. We all need to be educated when it comes to investing into ICO. I've always had the notion that compulsorily, some citizens or residents of some countries are not allowed to participate in ICO. I did not know that there are still ways out of it. I have also read that accredited investors of those regions can also invest into ICO.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

This is the sole reason for spreading these rumors. Some people who came first to ICO industry are trying very hard to keep ICO club small as possible, so that they will raise more money with their ICOs and get more ICO related work. They only focus on keeping new ICO experts away, therefore they for example never judge ICO investors, who also make huge mistakes and are the only reason why crappy and scammy ICOs have chance of raising money.

Huh

a really strange summary.

the want to keep ICO club small as possible. and with that they want to raise more money than with more ICO participants? and the rest? i dont get what he is talking about....
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

This is the sole reason for spreading these rumors. Some people who came first to ICO industry are trying very hard to keep ICO club small as possible, so that they will raise more money with their ICOs and get more ICO related work. They only focus on keeping new ICO experts away, therefore they for example never judge ICO investors, who also make huge mistakes and are the only reason why crappy and scammy ICOs have chance of raising money.

Huh

a really strange summary.

the want to keep ICO club small as possible. and with that they want to raise more money than with more ICO participants? and the rest? i dont get what he is talking about....

It think it's very clear. They want to keep the amount of ICOs and ICO expert as small as possible, so that there will be less competition for them.

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Nobody should get high here on ICOs, myths or not. They truly aren't what they seem. Most times the developers don't even stick to the WP or the Roadmap. I ain't even talking about the inherent scams and of devs absconding with investors' hard earned money. Myth unveiled or not, people should tread carefully with ICOs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

nice article, Phillip, good job writing it. Many people come to this market and often very late start to understand where the myth and where the truth. Sad
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

The funny thing about most of these ICO now is that, they claim that their ICO is not a security and you find them asking if one is an accredited investors or not, if your offering is not a security why do you need to worry if I am an accredited investors or not. I think some of them know there is no way they can pass the security test

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

Can someone please clarify - Is it even allowed to post links to your own article as promotion!
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

ICO is not a myth, but it is not a devil either. We should not go beyond mythical ICOs and should not fear all investment ICOs. You only need to rely on your own experience to act.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

Wow! I found this piece of information worthy and useful. It is informative. Many actually think ICOs are scam and will die very soon. I have read so many threads on this forum asking when ico will die. So it's all false anyways.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

if someone invests in a coin where the developer has 99,99% of the coins, that might be their own fault!
unless the dev keeps them locked up a long time, then we've got a really small circulating supply  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Very interesting article. Thank for sharing.
I have invested in many ICO's, some gave profits whereas some failed. It is all about choosing the right one. 2018 is predicted to be a year in which many ICO'S will fail, so choose wisely. Try to invest in a project that is unique and provides a real world solution to an existing problem. Don't follow the crowd, make your on decisions.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

the problem is that we have so many unreasonable people in this community who simply can say word scam either with exclamation mark or question mark. We need more educated people instead

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Very interesting article. Thank for sharing.
I have invested in many ICO's, some gave profits whereas some failed. It is all about choosing the right one. 2018 is predicted to be a year in which many ICO'S will fail, so choose wisely. Try to invest in a project that is unique and provides a real world solution to an existing problem. Don't follow the crowd, make your on decisions.
You are right! More and more ICO markets. Successful ICO also many and ICO failure also not less. Therefore, we must learn a lot to have the knowledge, learn to have the experience, thoroughly research the market to make their decision the most accurate choice of ICO, the time of ICO investment...
bitcoinliker999

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Will definitely use it!
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

I think this is so ico investors on individuals want to make interested in other individuals so join in a project if more sales going on ico then the project will get stronger the problem is if altcoin we buy on ico very long to approach ico price then we can conclude we will experience big losses in the investment.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

There are a lot of good points in that article but you still need to be careful when investing in ICOs because it's enough for the ICO you want to invest in to be a scam.
charly1987

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Very interesting!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: