Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good way to start earning coins by doing Airdrop & Bounty ?  (Read 159 times)
hank_hungnguyen (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Hello everyone!
My name is Hank and i'm new to this crypto communities.
How did you guys start to learn abt Crypto and why ??
And is it a good way to start with Airdrops & Bounties ?
Thank you.  Cheesy
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

You start learning about cryptocurrencies by reading. A LOT. Disregarding everything about making money for now. Going straight to the money isn't going to be any good for you. If you like selling your personal information to airdrops, then sure. It's completely up to you.

A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology: https://www.coindesk.com/information/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

If I were you, I would focus on learning first before earning. And you also need to rank up, read this thread from TMAN on how to get merit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3376729.0
to make it easier for you to join airdrop and bounty, again I will repeat "Learning before earning".

You can also check this thread, TMAN's guide on getting merit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0

seaside05

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Yes, airdrops are certainly great way,
especially if you find great projects.

Goldmint (MNTP), for example, is such
project.  Smiley
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Yes, I think airdrops and bounties are a good beginning. But you have to learn a lot of things about crypto. There are too many threads on here and too many things on google and youtube.
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Yes that is the first way if you want to learn about cryptocurrecies. That is a good practice to determine which is a good and valuable projects and ICO.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

Hello everyone!
Thank you.  Cheesy
To me your question is not supposed to be asked here and should not be up for discussion. It should be a personal thing if you want to earn coin through Bounties and Airdrops and not by investing in ICOs or trading. If you created account here and still does not know if it good to participate in Bounties and Airdrops, am afraid you still have a lot of research to do.
Jalal ud din

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Air drops and bounty campaign are good for a newbie's.As these staff built your passions for working online and it feel's you that you have successfully take your first step.
By doing bounty campaign you can learn so many  things about the campaign process about your wallet , about your account and how to handle all these things.

As a newbie campaigns drag me into learning .
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

Your thread title and post is a bit different. Bounties and airdrop might be one of the ways to earns Bitcoin, especially if you don't have enough money to invest in some coins. But, learning crypto is a different thing from earning cryptocurrency. Arvind Narayanan book about Bitcoin is one of the best book to learn about crypto, especially Bitcoin.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

Hello everyone!
Thank you.  Cheesy
It is a good idea in some way cause if you know how is this working and you are really into crypto you will be able to earn some amount of it, so good luck and make some profit.
I learned about crypto by reading news/ watching videos and being a user of forums like this one.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

Hi Guys, I am also new here and am wondering the same  Smiley

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

A good thing to know when using the forum is to search!
There's already a thread much like this one, on the first page of this category!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3693561
it contains alot of good stuff! Smiley

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

Better check out some guides first. If youll start taking part in bounty campaigns without any knowledge, you wont be able to pick the right one, which will bring you tokens, not time wasting
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

You start learning about cryptocurrencies by reading. A LOT. Disregarding everything about making money for now. Going straight to the money isn't going to be any good for you. If you like selling your personal information to airdrops, then sure. It's completely up to you.

A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology: https://www.coindesk.com/information/

I don't think that sending an email adress and ETH adress to airdrops is a bad thing. I set up an email account just for this, so I might earn a little bit extra to add to my portfolio.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
Ancient skills

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

Yes, this is a good way to earn coins without special risks, besides participating you will study the project well.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

A good thing to know when using the forum is to search!
There's already a thread much like this one, on the first page of this category!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3693561
it contains alot of good stuff! Smiley

All of those mentioned stuff in OP are related to earning about crypto, not about how to learn crypto by itself.

Better check out some guides first. If youll start taking part in bounty campaigns without any knowledge, you wont be able to pick the right one, which will bring you tokens, not time wasting

Crypto is not just about that.

-snip-

I don't think that sending an email adress and ETH adress to airdrops is a bad thing. I set up an email account just for this, so I might earn a little bit extra to add to my portfolio.

It is. That might be your reason to set up a new email address (not your main address) just for participating in such things.
Lady Ong

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Airdrops is the best to start earning some token or coin just be careful on providing information  to the airdrops form don't mistakenly put your private code instead of your account number.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

In this forum, maybe not. If you only keep posting in bounty related topics, you may end up getting banned. Be careful on that. But it would be better if you get to know about crypto as a part of a learning process and not as a part of money making process.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

you start learning crypto currency by reading a lot! start with bitcoin as the most used crypto currency
next... read about other altcoins, then platform waves and ethereum, and at last tokens
you should at least learn the basic mechanism of crypto transaction and understand different kinds of wallets and their uses
then know how to protect your coins, wallets, avoid phishing site and possible scam you will encounter in crypto world

you can continue learning by buying small amount crypto and put what you learn into practice
or you can start earning by joining airdrops and doing bounties, this is the cheapest way to get crypto Cheesy
if you have skill you can earn (get paid in) crypto by doing what you can do best
for other ways, read the sticky [General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1

petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

I start reading from forum rules to understand the forum's system. It is a good way to start in bounties and airdrops especially when you already acquired the basic fundamentals in crypto. Basic information are the best to start your way to crypto industry. Learning comes first before you do bounties and airdrops. It is not necessary to start in bounties and airdrop first that will lead to spamming. Beginners and Help is the best place to start learning the basics and the forum rules, just learn how to use the search button.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: