Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin market recovering ?  (Read 585 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

last yesterday indeed bitcoin prices have started to recover, but a few hours ago bitcoin prices continue to decline some percent, most likely this will likely to return to the road of death. but, hopefully this does not happen like new issues are being discussed at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elncrow

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Yes bitcoin has started recovering its price from it's intense pricefall. From the end of the last month and on the current month too the price is seen to increase gradually and hopefully the price will reach to the previous peak and even more soon. We just need to wait patiently.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site
While I'm reading this, I went to preev and it was around $8,300 the last few hours I've checked it and it's now $8,700, so quick.

Let's all hope that this is the start of everything and will go according to the positive speculations .

I don't call myself an expert but I think I can read charts a bit accurately and what I have found is that the uptrend is still not confirmed.
Not yet confirmed but once we see some hint, we can finally tell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

I don't call myself an expert but I think I can read charts a bit accurately and what I have found is that the uptrend is still not confirmed. We might have broken the previous lower high but still bears are in the control of the market. We might see a couple of 7k before we bounce back above 10k. Moreover whales still control the market so any whale can dump his holding and we can see a market crash. Even the MT GOX fever is not over until now so I think we have to wait for sometime before market recovers.

I also observed that for the past few day, that's why the price in the marketplace really in a bearish situation. The whales still controlled the situation and we couldn't stop them of doing that, but the only ways is to ride on how they think and keep their strategies at ease. We should stay calm and never lose grip no matter what it takes on bitcoin price and I believed that after $7K or $10K bounce back we'll be able to see $20K or more on bitcoin value so everybody earns their profit gains.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

I don't call myself an expert but I think I can read charts a bit accurately and what I have found is that the uptrend is still not confirmed. We might have broken the previous lower high but still bears are in the control of the market. We might see a couple of 7k before we bounce back above 10k. Moreover whales still control the market so any whale can dump his holding and we can see a market crash. Even the MT GOX fever is not over until now so I think we have to wait for sometime before market recovers.

They always control and make price as they see fit for them. If they want to buy they will lower it and opposite when they sell. For recovery of the market and MT GOX funds seem someone is making some bigger movement and trying to lower the price as much as possible, this is off course my point of view. Think that after all this is sorted price will come to above 9500 in price.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Even the MT GOX fever is not over until now so I think we have to wait for sometime before market recovers.

The MtGox fever as you call it is more a problem mentally.

The thing is that MtGox has enough fiat in reserve to cover everything, so it makes zero sense to keep selling coins on the market, which also requires permission. It's not that they can just dump out of free will, it doesn't work like that. Their reports will make clear what happened with the funds that have been moving recently, and till that time, it makes zero sense for anyone to make it seem like a big problem while in reality it isn't.

The market went down because it failed to break an important level while it was very close, and that disappointment made the market fall back down, and not MtGox or the South Korean exchange that was raided. Currently there just isn't enough demand justifying the market to reach and maintain $10,000 levels. I said it before and will say it again, I am fairly sure that for the entirity of this year we aren't done yet with sub $10,000 levels. I'm not saying we won't top $10,000 but we'll be falling back down in case it does happen.

Next bottom range should be anywhere between the $7000-$8000 levels without a major bullish trigger.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Bitcoin recovery is long overdue. It has traded below 10000 USD for about 3 to 4 months now and I hope is starting it upward journey to $15000
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

It has been quite stable after finishing almost half of the year and stays from $8.5K to $8.8K better than $6k last quarter. I guess it would be going upward for the next month. The last months becomes rough for us and eliminates half of the weak hearts who panic sell on the drop. Now its time for the market to recover and earn our lost profit.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

Bitcoin recovery is long overdue. It has traded below 10000 USD for about 3 to 4 months now and I hope is starting it upward journey to $15000
It has been long but it's a long time to heal from the immense loss that we've reached for the past months to come.

$15,000 seems to be high now and we are nearly half to it but we have to consider the $10,000 barrier and it was unbreakable at this moment.

But the community is striving to see the better way for the upcoming months and if it won't happen, we have no choice but to remain holding.

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

Yes the market is started to recovering,  we can't say it's recovering suddenly it goes down. We cannot predict the price whether it is increase or decrease. Compare to last week today market starts with green. But still people believe that price will increase and touch the moon like last year. Same situation was in the last year likewise this year also we expect the high price. But till that we have to wait with patience just holding the coins.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

I think the bitcoin price will always go down at the beginning of the year and this has happened in recent time.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

the price is trying to increase today although there still a war in the market, it seems the price wants to continue to increase. I think the price can increase more in a few hours later and I hope that we can break any price level so we can see that the price reach the new price again. the price is moving so fast in every market and I think many people getting panic because they don't think that the price wants to increase today but the reality, the price still increase so far.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world also bit coin have the best price value in the market but because of some circumstance its price fall but it is again recovering quickly and its price is again started to increase. Based on this I think many of the customers are investing money in BTC so the price of the share is increasing and it will be always in top list.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

Let's drop any worries, come to think of it. After the serious storm, there is always a sunshine. Corrections of the market are starting, thinking that bitcoin and other altcoins are recovering now, makes my feet jumping. Lol. But seriously, I am well confident that it's value will continue to rise.

Looking at the price chart after a month, I am thinking that maybe the price of Bitcoin is making me go away since every time I go back, I always see Bitcoin at its lowest. Bitcoin is going down again and we still don't know why but all we know is that Bitcoin will always regain its price, we just need to wait.
The Bitcoin market is recovering and has recovered as the market price was very low and the price was equivalent to 6k dollar in March and April but the market recovered and now the value has reached to the 9.5k dollar which is still a good achievement. The market is stable now and the price moves around 8k and 9k dollar but we should focus on our investments.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Let's drop any worries, come to think of it. After the serious storm, there is always a sunshine. Corrections of the market are starting, thinking that bitcoin and other altcoins are recovering now, makes my feet jumping. Lol. But seriously, I am well confident that it's value will continue to rise.

Looking at the price chart after a month, I am thinking that maybe the price of Bitcoin is making me go away since every time I go back, I always see Bitcoin at its lowest. Bitcoin is going down again and we still don't know why but all we know is that Bitcoin will always regain its price, we just need to wait.
The Bitcoin market is recovering and has recovered as the market price was very low and the price was equivalent to 6k dollar in March and April but the market recovered and now the value has reached to the 9.5k dollar which is still a good achievement. The market is stable now and the price moves around 8k and 9k dollar but we should focus on our investments.

Put money in it and look away. You'll just stress yourself out speculating every now and then if btc will rise, drop or recover. Today it plunged again so good for those people who are looking beyond btc's daily or weekly movement. Avoid disappointment by not expecting too much for the short term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site
I think so but this may not as fast as what we are possibly expecting, well it's ok as long as the sure thing about bitcoin recovery is not vague.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

I think so but this may not as fast as what we are possibly expecting, well it's ok as long as the sure thing about bitcoin recovery is not vague.
Not uncertain if we are in the moment of recovering since price of btc had fallen down. We had thought price starts recovering unfortunately it were down again. But I think in few weeks time market could blasts turns into green.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

Put money in it and look away. You'll just stress yourself out speculating every now and then if btc will rise, drop or recover. Today it plunged again so good for those people who are looking beyond btc's daily or weekly movement. Avoid disappointment by not expecting too much for the short term
Agreed, don't get into stress expecting a big marginal growth as mentioned in the quote. Just earn the best out of the same from the gradual price increase that happens with time. Fluctuations will take place and when the growth happens in the large scale can enjoy the best out of the same.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Yeah we are doing good now as we can see some improvements as compared during the dip. Although the progress is small value somehow we can get a good momentum to make a rally.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Well, we cannot just expect recovery to happen overnight. The market will always get to play around a little bit to find the next direction and all this things can get to take a while, most especially when it comes to consolidation.

Right now, this is what we are having with bitcoin and the only thing we can get to do is to wait and see how things will end up spanning out and nothing much should at least be expected for now until there is actually a clear signal and hopefully we get to see the bulls take charge, or else, we still have the bears around the corner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: