Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I an new in singnature campaing any advice ?  (Read 173 times)
Jamalahmed (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

I am new in singnature campaing please give some advice ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

Yes, I can see that you are new  Grin but newbie can't make good output in signature campaign. At least you have to be Jr member. Then you need to find good ICO project bounty. You already wearing a signature campaign, I don't know they allow newbie in signature campaign.

Before all those things, you have to learn about cryptocurrency, about bitcoin, and others altcoin. You can learn by reading others thread, article from this bitcointalk forum. Then you will know everything what should you do for signature campaign.

k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

Before joining any bounty campaing make your own research of the project,you can find this information here on the forum,and in other sources. Make sure that lots of Icos and bounties can be scam.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Congratulation for your participation in your first signature campaign. All you have to do is, pay close attention to the rule given the project you are currently following, pay close attention. Usually they assign 10-20 posts per week, when the end of each posting period, the number of characters per post usually ranges between 75-100 words, where you can comment / discussion. In addition to also pay attention to how many stakes you earn per week. And more important of all is to increase your knowledge about btc and altcoin in btt, so you can more easily follow all the topics in btt. This will make it easier to complete the tasks from the sign camp.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Always read the rules and spend  much  time on it and also, if you want more advice
you will receive alot of it bro if you will transfer your thread into beginners and help section.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

So I'm more curious about what kind of advice you want to get.
For now, I don't know what you want to know. About the signature thread? Huh

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

I see that you are junior member.

Some tips

1. Make posts related to forum (not off topic)
2. Don't ask people to give merits , earn it.
3. Before you join any bounty, do proper research of project because you can do only 1 bounty campaign at a time.

All the best.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

Never spam threads with unnecessary comments, try to avoid mega-threads (threads with more than 500 replies), Avoid one or two-word comments, never copy-paste. Read campaign rules carefully and make sure you understand them. Now follow these rules. That's it. Good luck.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

Make sure that you complete all of the post requirements that they specified in the bounty rules and make sure that you do not violate any of the bounty campaign rules as they can take you off of the campaign at any time if it is found out that you are not following all of the rules to the letter. Do not spam on forums and make sure to always post valid posts.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

Just don`t make useless topics,don`t write bad-bad quality posts, trying to learn something discussing crypto on this forum. Not just simple posts to get few stakes
And check carefully projects you participate, good luck!)
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Make sure that you follow all of the rules, all of them. The slightest violation can get you disqualified as these bounty campaigns are not here to play. They are putting a lot of money into it and because of that they want the best service. Don't spam, don't use different accounts to sign up.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

Please just be knowledgeable a little bit in the sig campaign that you get in, and don't run bots and post spam, I wouldnt go for the highest paid signiture campaign out there. Find a coin you like and support it.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:08:49 AM

Since you are now a jr. member , finding good bounty signature campaigns are easy. But you have to make sure that its a legit one. You must do the task on the signature campaign that was given to you in order for you to get the reward when the campaign concludes. Just make your post more realistic in order to count it. Also make sure that you met the specific deadline weeks, not completing it will result to zero stakes. If you follow it, then you have nothing to worry about, congratulations and welcome to signature campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

You must have your own research inorder for you to understand further about bitcoin. Having a research is such a good idea so that you will know what to do and you will be guided on how to do bitcoin well.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

You need to read their requirements for participating in the activity and reply 10 to 15 posts a week, about 100 characters. Learn about Bitcoin and altcoin in participating activities.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

you must be diligent in doing your job including posting according to the applicable conditions, if you can work with the maximum you can get a large reward according to the allocation given.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

Choosing a right signature camapaign you should check,read and see the projects, whitepaper, and ICO after that you should learn more about this forum like cryptocurrencies, bitcoin ,altcoins, trading or mining and then follow their rules and accomplish their given task and you will get you reward that you can see in your wallet.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

Choosing a right signature camapaign you should check,read and see the projects, whitepaper, and ICO after that you should learn more about this forum like cryptocurrencies, bitcoin ,altcoins, trading or mining and then follow their rules and accomplish their given task and you will get you reward that you can see in your wallet.
a very meaningful explanation for a beginner. learn all about bounty campaigns well and to get big prizes you have to raise the rankings to full member and higher. and you should study the price movement so you understand about the sale of gifts.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

All the important notices about joining Bounties has been already said by other members here, keep in mind all those reminders for you to maximize the rewards given by the Campaign. Of course I will also give you some other reminders and lesson that I learned when I joined Bounty Campaigns.

1. Read the rules carefully.

2. Make sure that you input correct information such as bitcointalk profile link, this is the most common problems I encounter when I observe bounty spreadsheets, they are not accepted because they do not give the proper link to their profile.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1356120 --- This is the correct example of the profile link, just include your Bitcointalk id number.

3. Make sure that you have been accepted in the campaign, look at the publiher spreadsheet created by the bounty manager or BM. You would not want wasting your time posting if are not accepted right?

4. If you have some questions, pm the bounty manager or post a reply at the bounty thread if they do not have telegram channel and support form. Ask question right away, don't waste their time asking for permission to answer your question.

5. Read reminder no.1
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Do not join a campaign that has been going on for a long time. See how much is allocated for the campaign, if more than 30%, then you can start working.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: