Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services  (Read 5857 times)
Gehacktesmacher

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

yep really disappointing. i think there should have been much better solutions as this hard exit scam, for example community driven coin or finding a new dev team which takeover the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drip (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

It is with great regret that DRIP have decided that we have no option but to shut down our project.

The project has been costing us, not just time, but financially, during the past few months. The VPS and dedicated server costs have not been recoverable by us as the DRIP market is illiquid to the extent that even small sales would have dumped price.

However, we continued to work through this in the hope that the evantual bull market, which never materialized, would pull us out of the doldrums.

At the moment, aside from one trader who sold almost 160,000 DRIP at 61 sats during the weekend and is looking to buy back in lower, there is less than 0.05 BTC in total in the buy book. This trader is likely to repeat the trade and dump the market again when any sort of momentum starts building - and the past price action has shown us that there are many others waiting to do the same.

As stated before, we are losing financially as a team and our hard work appears to be doing nothing but offer these dumpers slow rebuilds of a buy book, into which they dump yet again. Unfortunately, the time has come for us to take our lives back as family life becomes an issue when you work as hard as we have been.

The final nail in the coffin came earlier today when we received word from CryptoBridge that we must put a stop to the 1 DRIP 'Retailer Rewards' that formed an integral part of the DRIP product. This alone would come with a cost, both financial and in the form of significant man-hours to redesign the wallet in some way that resolves the CryptoBridge concerns. As most will be aware, the DRIP project has a complete lack of funding and is totally unable to pay the costs associated with CryptoBridge wallet updates. The project had already been on a lifeline and is now completely unviable with these extra costs.
Kidrock2016

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

Why let Drip exit scam? If you cannot handle the costs, let community take over the coin and proceed further so investors' money will remain safe atleast with new takeover.

The Tip Bot of the Internet - https://tipbot.io/
Cryptcodin

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

It is with great regret that DRIP have decided that we have no option but to shut down our project.

The project has been costing us, not just time, but financially, during the past few months. The VPS and dedicated server costs have not been recoverable by us as the DRIP market is illiquid to the extent that even small sales would have dumped price.

However, we continued to work through this in the hope that the evantual bull market, which never materialized, would pull us out of the doldrums.

At the moment, aside from one trader who sold almost 160,000 DRIP at 61 sats during the weekend and is looking to buy back in lower, there is less than 0.05 BTC in total in the buy book. This trader is likely to repeat the trade and dump the market again when any sort of momentum starts building - and the past price action has shown us that there are many others waiting to do the same.

As stated before, we are losing financially as a team and our hard work appears to be doing nothing but offer these dumpers slow rebuilds of a buy book, into which they dump yet again. Unfortunately, the time has come for us to take our lives back as family life becomes an issue when you work as hard as we have been.

The final nail in the coffin came earlier today when we received word from CryptoBridge that we must put a stop to the 1 DRIP 'Retailer Rewards' that formed an integral part of the DRIP product. This alone would come with a cost, both financial and in the form of significant man-hours to redesign the wallet in some way that resolves the CryptoBridge concerns. As most will be aware, the DRIP project has a complete lack of funding and is totally unable to pay the costs associated with CryptoBridge wallet updates. The project had already been on a lifeline and is now completely unviable with these extra costs.

You killed your own little cute pet project with the retailer 1 DRIP

/ G O L D C L A P

Scammer.

Stake Your Coins, While You Trade:

JOIN HERE: http://bit.ly/Stakebase
mano237

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

Havent thought that about you dripteam.. I hope you feel bad that you destroyed such a nice community and scammed their money..
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

Bad bad bad decision! This is not the right way, there was a great community behind your project but you preferred to dump all and do a scam. You're liar.
Cryptcodin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

Havent thought that about you dripteam.. I hope you feel bad that you destroyed such a nice community and scammed their money..

He probably knew about the clogging 1 retailer reward ..

He pulled out so quick it made peoples head spin.

This bullshit "last post" was written long time ago.

This retard of a "owner" did not care one bit about any of us.

The community would do a better job salvaging this... but hey!

People love money more than tech.

DRIP the tiny inept boy that never made it.

lobeznosp3

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

How can you do this? There were many people in the discord community and many small investors who have left without notice, this is not good.

Both we and you, have lost money with this project, but it is not a plan to abandon it just like that, but you want to continue, let the community continue with the project.

It is very clear to me that you have cheated us, you have disappeared from twitter and from social networks.

At least leave the community to resume the project by enabling the Discord channel again.
lobeznosp3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

¡¡SCAM!

lobeznosp3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

Yesterday the DRIP marketcap was 80.000$ aprox, now the marketcap is 4.200$,...

You have stolen to all the community an the little investors because you have sold your coins and you didn't advise to anybody.

I put a comment in Crypto Research and I denounced you as a SCAM.

I hope you do well  Wink
Cryptcodin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

How can you do this? There were many people in the discord community and many small investors who have left without notice, this is not good.

Both we and you, have lost money with this project, but it is not a plan to abandon it just like that, but you want to continue, let the community continue with the project.

It is very clear to me that you have cheated us, you have disappeared from twitter and from social networks.

At least leave the community to resume the project by enabling the Discord channel again.

He's a demonic kid with no regards of anything.

He wanted money, he got it.

A soul? He sold that long time ago.

He thinks he saves his ugly family?

Well he destroyed several others..

What can you expect from demons?

lobeznosp3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

Yeah, I know.

He stole 80.000$ and he believes that the money can help him,...

At least they could leave DRIP to the community, open a new discord channel. There is a project called MERGE https://discord.gg/tzbQ433, that is swapping abandoned projects like this one and at least there would be a little help to all those who have left behind, ...
Cryptcodin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

Yeah, I know.

He stole 80.000$ and he believes that the money can help him,...

At least they could leave DRIP to the community, open a new discord channel. There is a project called MERGE https://discord.gg/tzbQ433, that is swapping abandoned projects like this one and at least there would be a little help to all those who have left behind, ...

He is online now, doing something.

Let' hope he found his fucking inept soul.

I highly doubt it.

Demons are dancing today.

janarel

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

This was unexpected, and it saddens me that even how helpfull people can seem there is always some letdown to be expected.
This is an example why I would never recommend crypto to friends, I have lost some but I considering it gambling money. But I hold back selling rewards to not crash the market and I regret that I did not.
At the moment I am a bit angry, but there is nothing else to do but move forward. Atleast I was able to move my Drip to cryptobridge before deposit and withdrawals where disabled.
Surely delisting will soon follow, and the same will happen att stexs. And it make me even more angry that people are not given the opportunity to try to sell their bags.

I don't think swapping dead project should be done, It would just inflate another cryptocurrency and leave some other holding the bags. When dead it should just be left in the dust.

lobeznosp3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

I think that he is buying much coins at 0.00000001 BTC in Crypto-Bridge and Stex, because there are only one buyer in each exchange.

In Crypro-Bridge the only buy order wants to buy: 1,276,556.9735526 DRIP and in Stex 764036.25797871 DRIP, everything at 1 sat
janarel

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Might be, or there will be somebody that tries to pump it later. I have dumped to be able to write it off on taxes.
Better to move on and never look back. I think it's a bigger chance it will be delisted before a big pump.

The disabling of deposit and withdrawals on cryptobridge was a request from dev: "DRIP deposits and withdrawals have been disabled by request of the developer."
lobeznosp3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

Yes, I saw that the deposit/withdrawal in Crypto-Bridge is disable, yet in Stex you can deposit/withdrawal but I think that it will be disable in a little bit time.
mano237

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

I don't understand why he deleted discord as well.. He dont want to give us the chance to continue the drip project as a real community project.
Cryptcodin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

I don't understand why he deleted discord as well.. He dont want to give us the chance to continue the drip project as a real community project.

That's because it was air.

Everything was a lie.

He and his demonic family should be proud.

Ton of people are sick to their stomach today.

DRIP you inept leprechaun.

Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Another DRIP channel is the way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: