Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the fourms  (Read 408 times)
SWAMP (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:31:04 AM

So i recently joined up to look into if its possible to jump into the mining game right now. Looking back through the years, 2009-2010 would have been great years to jump into it, but i figure better late than never. People are making money off of the mining, trade, and the creation & distribution of mining equipment. I just want to be one of those guys. now I'm new to forums but not really to the concept of Bitcoins, I have a friend who has been with it for a little while, but I was a nay say'er. so my questions to all of you who are even slightly experienced are:
Is it too late to jump into mining?
How much would need to be spent to see a nice ROI after about 4 months?
What are some good companies to buy equipment from?
And lastly What are some good mining pools to mine with?

Thanks for your time - SWAMP
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EnriqueGood

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:51:51 AM

Welcome to us both btw.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: