Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2018, 09:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (SCAM) WARNING : XTRABYTES IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 73 times)
candi77

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

Thoughts?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
KeeperOfCoins

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:28:10 AM

This is the funniest FUD attempt I have ever seen. Rock a member of XBY with insider info? I almost choked from laughing.

I know you are desperate because you sold all your XBY before it reached a few hundred satoshi. I can't blame you to be mad.

But don't you get tired of defaming XTRABYTES just because you regret selling it too early and can't put up with the thought that

XBY will be one of the most successful projects in the world of crypto? I know it is hard to face this fact. That's why you are putting

so much effort into your FUD campaign - to buy XTRABYTES at 10 satoshi again. It won't happen. People can sniff your desperation.

Either live with that fact that you sold too early or neck yourself.  Wink

By the way, you have been reported for registering numerous accounts. Don't you know your IPs are logged?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.