Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you still beleive in icos ?  (Read 458 times)
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

there are so many icos in the market most of them are scam do you still belive in ico ?

Yes I agree that there are a lot of scams, but along with scams there are very good projects also, for example Ambit Mining ICO - the project is live now, besides there are others also, and we should support them to develop crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

I still believe it. I admit that the current scam very often appears in ICO. However, behind it all, there is the ICO is indeed real pay. that's what we have to find and follow. so this needs a thoroughness in analyzing to choose ICO is real and not get caught up in the scam. of course, it will be a challenge because of ICO scam and not indeed very similar.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

Yeah I do believe in ICO's..

Infact two of the ICO's - Dent and PundiX worked for me very well... Not the remaining where I invested.. ....

Considering DENT's growth and PundiX's price growth, I am interested in ICOS

You don't know how to choose the best bounty. If need to choose the best bounty check the project and learn the information and check the bounty manger. This information help to choose the best bounty. So check all bounty then invest. So it good future saving and learn more information. People give more information and get the more process information.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

Yes I do, I believe in the crypto market, there are a lot of promising ideas.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

there are so many icos in the market most of them are scam do you still belive in ico ?

Yes. They maybe outnumbered by the number of scam projects but there are still good and solid projects out there that needs funding thru ICO's. The challenge is finding a good one. 
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

I still believe in ICO though ico scam a lot.  But still some very good and very good ico.  It is worthwhile for us to invest
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

You guys already got an hint that most of them are scams so why are you going to stay in it if the risk isn't calculated and you are about to be scammed? I don't join ICOs and never will be, if I'll join an ICO I'll make sure that it will be one of the best ICOs and that is being run by a real project and it is reliable.
There are two reason why I still believe ICOs:
1. I have never got a SCAM
2. I still got benefit from ICO

Maybe If I ever got SCAM, I will keep believe because reason 2.
Nice set of choices so if ever you'll be scammed, you'll remain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Most of them are, but not all surely. Of course you should pick the best ico according to your preference and if you want to participate, then participate. Nonetheless, if you think an ico is not really worth it, why else would you join? As you pick an ico, you're putting your money (probably if you're an investor or trader) and time (investor and bounty hunter) on the line, that's why it's important to choose only those who you think would be the best for you.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

Of course Im still believing in ICO because there are so many opportunity here on how to gain a real money with investing any ICOs before I invest in any ICO i choose to research them to have idea about the project and to convince me that this project has a potential in the near future.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

of course, I still believe in ico because now it has been a good result in the market that is the best of your transaction and the others who are patronizing and many oportunities...
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

Yes, I still believe in ICO because there are some of them that are reliable. Most of the ICOs are good projects and can add benefits to the society we are living. However before I join any ICO I carry out a proper research about them to ascertain their validity and reliability.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

I believe that many now they are a scam and also ico also play a role in the market

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

Yes i still believe in ICO, As long as you do research before engaging in ICO you will not get scammed although there are so many scammers now in the internet.  Its very hard to find a good ICO now because scammers outnumbered those good ones. But still we can earn also from those scammers just dont hold their tokens if buy some tokens from them sell it immediately if you gain a little profits. its better than it values to zero

Mjunter

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

It is very much scams, i  has to learn WP, the team members and their linkedin profiles, project reviews
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Despite the fact that many ICO projects are now either poorly prepared or generally fraudulent, many more projects appear with new good and useful ideas that are very well introduced into various spheres of our life. This type of activity I consider very useful both for the crypto currency and for the society, since it allows in practice to show the advantages of blockchein technology.

Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

I still believe in ICO though they are some that are not worth it because there purpose is to dump the project on investors after listing on exchange while some will not even list on centralized exchange..
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

yes, because as you said, most of them are some, but not all of them, there are still some ico that is legit and you just have to find it by yourself base on your own judgement.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

I have participated in ICO but that time i was not enough informed about the future and the usage of this currencies and i have invested in crypto and i came to this side for good future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

I agree that many scam ICO nowadays, but I still believe that there are some potential ICO we should research the ICO first before we to invest or joining in bounty campaign.

ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Participation in ICOs is the fastest way to increase your bag. I fully believe in ICOs. But they should be chosen wisely and with great care. Apart from the fact that there are a lot of scams, only few projects have potential and can give you profit.
But it isn't easy to find a good project on the phase when you still are able to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: