Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC/LTC/BCH/ETH for Cash App (U.S. only)  (Read 130 times)
Qwerty@ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 01:51:39 PM by Qwerty@

I’m offering a service to those in the U.S. wanting to buy bitcoin, cheap, safe and instantly without having to sign up at an exchange.

https://cash.me is an app that lets you exchange money with people instantly for no fee.

I’m here to exchange cash app payments for BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH @ Coinbase rate.

I do not charge for my services as you will always receive your coins at current market value.

Here’s how it works:

1.Download “Cash App”
2.Contact me either by PM or email, make sure to include how much BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH you want to buy and your wallet address
3. I will send you my cash app info
4. Pay the invoice
5. You will recieve your coins in less than 2 minutes

My exchange is free to use! Escrow is accepted.

(Note: Cash app only accepts a US debit or prepaid card)

Contact Information:

bitcoincards@yahoo.com
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

Beware.  You will be scammed. This seller is an ALT of scammer YoutubeTV and about 20 other scammers.  .  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: