Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24913 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

I expect this business increase well and perfect. Interesting website, judicious idea, seamless logo.
This kind of project will definitely succeed. All are set even the people behind of it even leaders are has a strong background which would help a lot.
Yes, And it shows that the whole Team is ready for everything they do and they really know what to do and what they do for this project.

vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

With the improvement of life and science and technology, people are increasingly hoping for the way to treat diseases quickly. It is feasible to integrate a medical service.

If this project will be successful, they may have an reseaserch about cure into sickness that did't yet discovered. And i know that this project will succeed.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

This project is another healthcare platform use blockchain technology, I've seen also same of this, but when I read the some of the details in the whitepaper 'it might be some of the concepts is more promising compare the other I encounter in this field of the crypto market, will guyz...goodluck this amazing project...
Yes its true they are some ICO with the same concepts but I do believe, Aenco will be unique as they are truly serious in the project. They are not keen to the fund to raise but to help the researchers and innovators to come up with the best technology. 
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

I expect this business increase well and perfect. Interesting website, judicious idea, seamless logo.

I really hope too because having a healthcare related blockchain is very rare so I'm expecting something unique about this project and I heard that the backbone of this project are professionals so I think this project will work.
karim30

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Amazing project, Brilliant idea, a team of qualified professionals. There is still time to take part in it and receive a great opportunity to earn
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Why does the PRE ICO and PRIvate investors had their 50% of token locked for 3 months after ICO? What is the significance of that?
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

I think that Aenco will have a positive impact on the healthcare industry. This not only contributes to the further advancement of medical research, but also helps companies find solutions to medical problems.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

I think that Aenco will have a positive impact on the healthcare industry. This not only contributes to the further advancement of medical research, but also helps companies find solutions to medical problems.
medical problem by people is not a part of this project they created this platform for financial problem when it comes to health you will be paid using their token lending capitalize.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Another project should be focused on, concept and vision are great Grin It's really for everyone in the world, blessed are the people and countries that will primarily get help from this project.

Anya Doreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

I like the concept of this business. Really good vision, absorbing website, cognizant website!
Yes, especially if it is applied in real life I'm sure that this will be a great help to a lot of people, rich or poor. Those who are rich can help reduce their healthcare costs, those who are poor will be able to pay with those fees to protect their health.

lunatics14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

With the improvement of life and science and technology, people are increasingly hoping for the way to treat diseases quickly. It is feasible to integrate a medical service.

If this project will be successful, they may have an reseaserch about cure into sickness that did't yet discovered. And i know that this project will succeed.
Well, I think Aenco was created because of the purpose of finding cure on the diseases that are very rare but deadly.. It is also created to help healthcare technology to improved and help them financially while doing a research.
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Well, I think Aenco was created because of the purpose of finding cure on the diseases that are very rare but deadly.. It is also created to help healthcare technology to improved and help them financially while doing a research.

The project has a fairly large team of developers and advisors. But I have seen several medical projects and none of them can boast of significant success (except for the ICO). But I don't think that the big international drug development corporations don't have enough money to Fund their development.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Hey admin, what’s the difference between AENCO and ETHEAL? You guys probably have reviewed other medical/health related ICO’s before you start, right?
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:23:17 AM

Hey admin, what’s the difference between AENCO and ETHEAL? You guys probably have reviewed other medical/health related ICO’s before you start, right?
They have same concept but different process, and i'm sure that the team of this of this project are working hard on it.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

medical problem by people is not a part of this project they created this platform for financial problem when it comes to health you will be paid using their token lending capitalize.
Aenco goal is to provide financial support for the researchers and innovators to create new innovations. Sometimes, even they have good ideas they cannot proceed due to lack money. This is why Aenco wanted to resolve so that they may continue and explore the technology.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

Aenco goal is to provide financial support for the researchers and innovators to create new innovations. Sometimes, even they have good ideas they cannot proceed due to lack money. This is why Aenco wanted to resolve so that they may continue and explore the technology.
Thanks for clarification about the main goal of Aenco. It is clear to me that Aenco was created to support researchers financially and they are not focused on healthcare.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
h31s3nb3rg

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

I think aenco and etheal has a lot of differences to each other because those two are not related so the concept are different in every ways . And based on what I see on their whitepaper I think they really make some research about this project.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.
yeah too bad, not only that they're looking for someone who fits their qualification but someone that can provide a wealth proof as a "professional investors" as well.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

yeah too bad, not only that they're looking for someone who fits their qualification but someone that can provide a wealth proof as a "professional investors" as well.
maybe lets just wait for further announcement maybe the team is thinking what is the best for the project and they searching for improvement what are going to be part are going to be click let just wait if some changes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: