Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job

Feel free to do so, honestly I've been thinking about investing as well, but i need to do a further reading and research first.

That is the most important thing to do when investing in an ICO, study and research first. Anyway we still have a lot of time to invest. I think we still need to clarify some things in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

It was a wise decision to exclude US and China from the token sale. They can manipulate market at ease and clamp down any progress a token might have just to maximize their profit gains.

We really don't know if those countries can really manipulate the market, maybe they are excluded to join the ICO because they have rules and regulations to follow whenever they want to join ICO if you are from these countries, and the crypto world still faces a lot of criticism from these countries.
Team will find a way to make partner on country they target. It will be easy to stablish a partnership with local. It be easy to spread out the project.

I think they excluded these 2 powerful countries simply because these 2 countries facilitated the project and from what i believe the target clients of Aenco was the other countries in need of hospitalization or i would say healthcare benefits and stuff. Having said that i also believe that this project could be big because healthcare solutions are in scarcity especially in the third world country.

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

I think this one is really convincing for everyone as it is involved in two important aspects of a person's need to comply. Health and finance.
Yes through Blockchain technology to make things easier that should not waste many hours which can be done for a moment under one umbrella.
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers

Honestly there's a lot of platforms about/regarding healthcare before, sadly but most of them fail, I just hope that Aenco is not like them, don't get me wrong I truly believe that Aenco is somethig else, with tons of potential.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

The campaign looks imposible but great in every aspects. 50% being mine-able and there’s 29.15% still available in sale. Looks like this will be sold out. The 20% of token that is allocated to the company would just suffice for its future plans plans and preparation. Nicely executed campaign.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Honestly there's a lot of platforms about/regarding healthcare before, sadly but most of them fail, I just hope that Aenco is not like them, don't get me wrong I truly believe that Aenco is somethig else, with tons of potential.
what is the main reason why is the project going to failed?for me the activeness of the team locked of attention and supporter there is no explanation clearly about the project then how can you explain in the short world.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
Alzheimer's Disease, a kind of disease that AENCO are willing to help and assist us. They are right that its cheaper and affordable rather to get a caregiver for this kind of disease.
In order to have a treatment in the Alzheirmer's disease it can cost too much money, but because of this newly propose of aenco it will really big help to the people that have an average living or in other term not have enough money for treatment.

There is still no cure for Alzheimer's yet. However, aenco maybe able to help in reaching towards solving that problem through their platform by providing necessary funds through their fintech aspects and also through their platform with the help of their partner doctors, hospitals and other organizations.
Correct, that's why their white paper says that AENCO can help us to assist and taking care of our relatives that we no longer have to take a caregiver to take care of our patients and pay high wages. With the help of AENCO we can save more Grin
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Its too early to conclude if this project will be like the other ICO's, AENCO is different from these projects that didnt work out. I can feel that AENCO will be successful.
BTC25

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

may i ask,what is this all about.,, Huh Huh Huh
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Hi there. For more information, you can check out their whitepaper. Link is on the first page of this thread.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

All the information you need to know can be found at the very fist page of this website, feel free to read around.

Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

The campaign looks imposible but great in every aspects. 50% being mine-able and there’s 29.15% still available in sale. Looks like this will be sold out. The 20% of token that is allocated to the company would just suffice for its future plans plans and preparation. Nicely executed campaign.

Yes, It is really possible. I still have some reservations about this project. hopefully the team will be more responsive so that they can enlighten us about this project.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

Financial assistance and health care goes hand in hand. I'm astounded with how they realistically graph the cost of treating Alzheimer's Vs Research funding it. Provided that funding will be sufficient, this service will surely be a hit in most of the countries in dire need of financial assistance.l (e.g. 3rd world and economically challenged countries).

I think this will be a good improvement from current means of doing research since more and more organizations will have the capability of obtaining a solution on how to treat these kind of diseases. Good luck!
debil

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Aenco is a platform that is investing in healthcare technologies with institutional financing. It aims to combine its solutions platform and core financial ecosystem with the wider healthcare technology community through crypto.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Its too early to conclude if this project will be like the other ICO's, AENCO is different from these projects that didnt work out. I can feel that AENCO will be successful.
I agree it's early to make a conclusion sinsce it only started. The only good in new project is they already study the mistake of other project that fails. The team make a solution on it so it will work out when its totally ready.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

what is the main reason why is the project going to failed?for me the activeness of the team locked of attention and supporter there is no explanation clearly about the project then how can you explain in the short world.

I think that these new diseases came from companies who sell medicines as well. This is done so that there would be a need for their product. On the other hand, I think some of these disease evolve due to maltreatment of the patient as well. These include drug over or under doses specially in antibiotics making viruses and bacteria immune to them creating new strains which are auto immune to these drugs.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

I think that these new diseases came from companies who sell medicines as well. This is done so that there would be a need for their product. On the other hand, I think some of these disease evolve due to maltreatment of the patient as well. These include drug over or under doses specially in antibiotics making viruses and bacteria immune to them creating new strains which are auto immune to these drugs.

In addition to this, I think that prevention is still better than cure. Eating proper diet and daily exercise and lots of water intake can greatly increase our immune system making it more capable to defeat these diseases on their own by itself.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.
[/quote]

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.
debil

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

This is a great concept, im looking forward for the new updates. Many consumer will benefit in this platform and for the next generation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: