Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

Wow! This is really good the very first ICO all about healthcare and it is really good because right now the most important thing in this world is our health. Looking forward to know about this project and to support this kind of ICO because it is really new to me and the idea was really amazing. Goodluck everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel Foaback

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

Such project are getting successful!
Absorbing website, responsive results, amazing activity!
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

Hopefully aenco collect a good amount of fund in order to move further and not end up with other great platform but minimal funding. This project should have atleast a better attention because of its great concept and its vision.
I second to that, this type of project requires a really good funding, I mean they can't really show their full potential and what they are truly capable of, if they are short in fund, so lets hope they will do good in the token sale.
I agree on you two it will be a waste if the fund is lacking. But spreading on facebook, twitter, reddit, medium, telegram, youtube, and etc. Will be a big help on spreading out of the project.
worry not for they have great media, not to mention big names on media that will pefectly do the job on spreading the ads/news about the Aenco. They're basically in a good hands, I truly believe that they will do well in the crowdsale.
Probably you're right. I believe that their marketing team are doing their job very well and helping the team to encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to support.

Just look at their website,  their media and partners is actually huge and for sure they are doing something about the marketing
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

Wow! This is really good the very first ICO all about healthcare and it is really good because right now the most important thing in this world is our health. Looking forward to know about this project and to support this kind of ICO because it is really new to me and the idea was really amazing. Goodluck everyone.
There are many ICOs that have passed that has same theme in this project but for my own opinion it is more unique than the previous projects regarding Healthcare because it has other functions regarding Financial Solution.

Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.
Yes that is for sure! Due to its very informative and well explained whitepaper that discuss its platforms, no wonder that it will encourage many investors to invest on them.
I strongly believe that this project will succeed and for the hard works that they brought to their future investors and partners there are no questions to ask, just read their platforms and you'll surely impress.
Thinking of other people's benefit will definitely a plus for this project. I'd read their white paper and it seems that they're intention is for good of all people especially those who are sick and in need.
Yes that is right! This project has a really good intention to benefits the people in terms of healthcare technology services. And maybe as this project go on its progression it will definitely make lots of improvements to satisfy us.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

Seems they are focused on medical robotics and healthcare technologies

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgidM78XcAA0iPp.jpg

Link from co founder twitter page.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Smart Wallet one of the 3 Generation of Technology that would be roll out by Aenco. This  is to provide certain investment banking or financial solution to empower the healthtech partners. This would also help to engage with users in the Aenco.

Saw that information too,  I think the team just need to give us more information about how this smart wallet will be beneficial for the project. 
As far I understood, smart wallet will be launched late 2019. Aenco will have their own wallet the same as other ICO has. This would be beneficial to the investors and users also to become secured.
That is really an awesome news now that we know that Aenco will be having its own wallet many of the users and investors are happy that they will have the assurance that they will be secured and safe online.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread.  
I think you can express here the complicated information you see in the whitepaper so that people who understand well in part that you do not yet fully understand can give their views about it but please be specific. That's a great thing for everyone because maybe your question is also our question because many of us are in the process of researching this project.

I think it is a good idea that you follow aenco in telegram and i am pretty sure that their team will gladly help you understand parts of the whitepaper you need clarification.
What are the preparation of the team against some hackers? How can we be sure about our tokens when we avail aenco token?

During the early periods wherein the team has not issued any tokens yet, we could be assured that no one will take interest in their token since it is not released yet, there is still no value in it. On the other hand once it is released, it is our responsibility as token holders to take good care and use precautionary measures to prevent hacks or security breaches

I agree on this. In addition, security measures may include not providing anyone access to your wallets, keeping your private keys in a safe place. Also, using secure storage devices for your tokens is also advicable. There are many other things that can be done to prevent such incidents but these are some examples. Good luck and keep safe!
Of course the team is amenable in those security measures needed. As that is the thing people look for if its worthy or not.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

The project's transparency seems to be considerate for its investors and users. I probably take it as a good sign of the team's commitment towards their uplines who can make their platforms into a reality one.
Indeed and I totally agree to you! this project has most transparent compare to different ICOs. Also they are so considerate and generous in dealing with their investors. I can say that it will succeed as the project goes along.
Aenco's transparency to their investors and supporters is a good sign that they don't hide anything about the project. They are confident that their platform will have a good effect to all.
Yes Indeed! Aenco has a very high confidence with their main goals and objectives that is in their platforms. With the transparency that they have many people now are planning to becoming part and invest on this great project.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:35 AM

In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.
Yes that is for sure! Due to its very informative and well explained whitepaper that discuss its platforms, no wonder that it will encourage many investors to invest on them.
I strongly believe that this project will succeed and for the hard works that they brought to their future investors and partners there are no questions to ask, just read their platforms and you'll surely impress.
Thinking of other people's benefit will definitely a plus for this project. I'd read their white paper and it seems that they're intention is for good of all people especially those who are sick and in need.
In advance insuring in project like this would be a convenient in a time of need. This kind of project is in demand it will now depend on a fund that will improve and make it work.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

that goods, thanks for the link you send here, ill visit this link to know more about this platform and get more idea for aenco

Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

This is great opportunity for all of us not only just for the investors but also to the community that benefited to the system that AENCO provided to the users. I hope that this Aenco will be counted as one of the  successful project thru.this year.

It can really happen,  this project is very unique and has a good purpose.  I just hope that investors can see how important projects like this that is related to health care and finances.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

Yes this project uses blockchain technology in integrating and innovating the healthcare technology and medicinal aspect that makes this project one of a kind. And as it proceed I definitely says that it will succeed!

Lanaboophi

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

I wish this project will be prosperous. Absorbing activity, excellence design, clear-cut job!
kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

This project was incredible. Imagine a group of researchers and innovators working as one to give people advance medical innovations and medical technologies.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Indeed, however we must not be go easy on this kind of project because there's a lot of project like this failed but I believe this project will be successful and heard all over the country.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Yes and there is no doubt with that, what else can you expect from a project of billions of people who can be helped in the field of Healthcare and Financial.
That's what Im also expecting. Actually its not that difficult to bring up into a reality as the project has all it takes to make investors and users appreciate the deeper goods of it.
That is really for sure that once this project were launch it will definitely boom and will make a grand entrance in the crypto-world and to all the ICOs. And it will also be so beneficial to all the partners and investors because it will give good and fair profits to all of them.
In fact, it's not easy to build a project or business. They get our attention to this project because of the developers and admins hard work which provides good development to this project which we should be fond of because of the help it can provide for us.
Building business or project is definitely not easy, there are lots of considerations from the creators and the team will focus on. It is good that Aenco build this kind of project that focus on healthcare technology and financial solutions.

I believe in their project since they are willing to invest in health care which is also an investment in people or humans in general. One of the most sought after resource by any company are humans, that is why we have a department for it for every company. To put it to simpler words, they are investing in themselves.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

Hopefully aenco collect a good amount of fund in order to move further and not end up with other great platform but minimal funding. This project should have atleast a better attention because of its great concept and its vision.
I second to that, this type of project requires a really good funding, I mean they can't really show their full potential and what they are truly capable of, if they are short in fund, so lets hope they will do good in the token sale.
Without a doubt they will do good in the token sale, we all know what this project is capable of and I'm pretty sure the investors knows it as well.
I think that if they dont have enough fund, the potential of the project will be limited. So they have to attract as many investors to participate in this platform. I would like to see aenco in its max potential so goodluck for the devs

Precisely! Having good funding is a pre requisite before any business thrives specially if it intends to go toe to toe to giants. Aenco, if funded properly can help through its platform to fund researches that can compete with huge pharmaceutical companies.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

I agree on you two it will be a waste if the fund is lacking. But spreading on facebook, twitter, reddit, medium, telegram, youtube, and etc. Will be a big help on spreading out of the project.
worry not for they have great media, not to mention big names on media that will pefectly do the job on spreading the ads/news about the Aenco. They're basically in a good hands, I truly believe that they will do well in the crowdsale.
Probably you're right. I believe that their marketing team are doing their job very well and helping the team to encourage a lot of investors to invest and people to support.

Marketing and sales people are the lifeline of the company. There wouldn't be a company without them. Good luck to the marketing team in promoting aenco to more people. I hope that you will be successful in your goal of helping through the use of your platform combining health tech and fintech industries in one place.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

They really show us how serious they are about having advanced medical technologies. I hope this will catch the attention of big investors since there are loads of health care based on blockchain tech.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: