Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP is there a Paste-down bitcoin button (UK)  (Read 938 times)
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 07:22:25 PM

Im working on a site which accepts only bitcoins as payment , it's being designed rather than programmed using serif webx5 . I have a site up and running which uses paypals paste down buttons . My question is , is there anything available yet that requires zero programming knowledge that works just like paypals (paste down button) system

It needs to be available in the uk (GBP)
I need (like paypal) to be able to set quantity limits on the items I sell.
All the other paypal features would be good too like setting postage cost, etc.

I've looked at bit pay , which isn't available in GBP yet, there's bitcoinevolution but I can't set quantity limits . I may very well be missing something here , please keep in mind the nearest I get to code is when I copy it from paypal to my site as a button. I know serifwebx5 lists mals cart and roman cart as options , also I've heard of a "plugin" but wouldn't know how that integrates into a cart .  any Any info would be much appreciated.

Mick

Bitrated user: Mick.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 07:26:43 PM

Have you looked into https://walletbit.com ?
Anonymailer
aka BitBacco

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 08:22:07 PM

I've been wondering the same thing recently, I was just waiting for mtgox's merchant services to come online (I think they'll offer what you're looking for) - is walletbit a well-established/trusted operation? It looks good at a glance!

MacMiner - The first, best and easiest to use native Mac coin mining app: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197110.0

BTC: 12vZf8mjaXvHorXWVWfv7nZspHa8L8kfoG LTC: LLRqwo3YcLqoRyfZRVmUevtd2Y35Vvnt4w
bb

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 09:18:11 PM

If Mt. Gox doesn't upgrade their server infrastructure soon they are useless for merchants.

"Sorry you can't pay right now, Mt. Gox is lagging."
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 10:13:43 PM

I've been wondering the same thing recently, I was just waiting for mtgox's merchant services to come online (I think they'll offer what you're looking for) - is walletbit a well-established/trusted operation? It looks good at a glance!

I use WalletBit in a digital downloads shop(no, it doesn't sell much, much less in Bitcoin).
Kris(the owner) made the prestashop plugin i use in the shop responding to a bounty i posted in the forum.

He seems to be a stand up guy and it's the first wallet service i see who is trying to have a decent security, implementing secure cards, just like the banks. Also the part where he paid for users of this forum to translate the site shows me he's serious about expanding his business outside english speaking countries, and that was important to me as most of the customers in my shop don't understand a word of english Smiley.
Also he is coding other plugins for most opensource shopping cart softwares.

The only downside i see in their service is that people need to have a walletbit account to make payments, but it's also upside for digital downloads shops, as it allows for the downloads without waiting for the bitcoin network confirmations, because the bitcoin is already on the walletbit system.

You should drop by their IRC or give them a call to the numbers they have listed on the website. I'm sure Kris or someone else there will be more than glad to tell you everything you need to know.
Anonymailer
aka BitBacco

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 10:57:20 PM

I use WalletBit in a digital downloads shop(no, it doesn't sell much, much less in Bitcoin).
Kris(the owner) made the prestashop plugin i use in the shop responding to a bounty i posted in the forum.

He seems to be a stand up guy and it's the first wallet service i see who is trying to have a decent security, implementing secure cards, just like the banks. Also the part where he paid for users of this forum to translate the site shows me he's serious about expanding his business outside english speaking countries, and that was important to me as most of the customers in my shop don't understand a word of english Smiley.
Also he is coding other plugins for most opensource shopping cart softwares.

The only downside i see in their service is that people need to have a walletbit account to make payments, but it's also upside for digital downloads shops, as it allows for the downloads without waiting for the bitcoin network confirmations, because the bitcoin is already on the walletbit system.

You should drop by their IRC or give them a call to the numbers they have listed on the website. I'm sure Kris or someone else there will be more than glad to tell you everything you need to know.
That's good to hear, and the great thing about these systems is that it's not a problem to support WalletBit as well as MTGox when it's working or whatever else comes up with a plugin at the same time! I've sent a message through their customer support so hopefully I'll get some good news back!

MacMiner - The first, best and easiest to use native Mac coin mining app: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197110.0

BTC: 12vZf8mjaXvHorXWVWfv7nZspHa8L8kfoG LTC: LLRqwo3YcLqoRyfZRVmUevtd2Y35Vvnt4w
nhodges

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 06:00:22 PM

I believe one of bit-pay.com's core offerings is this "one-off" payment button you can create and then copy/paste into a template.

nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 06:43:17 PM

I've looked at bit pay , which isn't available in GBP yet

Have you contacted them? I think they are internationally available as long as you receive your money in bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: