Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌐 PROCUREAN 🌐 Blockchain-driven procurement network based on trust  (Read 2278 times)
Mirko (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 06:28:10 PM by Mirko

About Procurean

Procurean network is a blockchain-driven procurement network based on trust. It is built on top of a decentralized network of nodes that use blockchain to provide support for decentralized process execution and data immutability. Procurean network is always accessible with the Procurean API.

How it works

Our mission

Our mission is to empower businesses to be able to trade and compete on a global scale by significantly reducing costs and risks associated with international trade and to establish a decentralized, self-regulating network of partners, who share informational infrastructure and data in a fair, transparent way, so that anyone can access and use this data.

Provide powerful insights and technology
Procurean will help empower businesses of all sizes by providing a shared technological infrastructure that will increment costs and equip them with knowledge and experience that will enable them to drive and deliver better value to their organisations.

Ensure businesses trade with trust
Procurean will enable businesses to judge potential partners based on past-experience from each previous transaction on the network while ensuring data is distributed along the network with blockchain hardened storage.

Establish a global interconnected market
Procurean will connect businesses around the world in a way that ensures buyers can always find new sellers, and sellers can discover new buyers no matter their capabilities or location.

Benefits for buyers & sellers

By providing a set of pre-built smart contracts (smart instruments) each meant for a specific procurement scenario and intelligent resoruce planning and management tools, Procurean will enable businesses to digitalize and optimize their processes.

Trust rank

The trust rank is the biggest deciding factor for business on the Procurean network. It is, consequently, the most important leverage that business have to ensure trustul and fair behaviour from their potential buyers and sellers.

PAN token

PAN-designed as an ERC-20 compatible utility token that empowers businesses worldwide to trade in a trustworthy environment while enabling the network to grow in a stable micro-economy.
PAN is the vital component of the Procurean network due to its various roles and use cases, such as holding guarantees, governing disputes, providing escrow, and paying for bids in the various scenarios supported by smart instruments.

Distribution

PAN tokens will be launched with a smart contract deployed on the Ethereum platform. A finite amount of up to 150,000,000 Procurean tokens (PAN) will be released at the time of the PAN crowd sale event. The soft cap target for the combined tokens sold to private sale investors and in the pre sale and crowd sale events is set to 6 million USD Ether equivalent. The hard cap is set at 21 million USD in total. The initial value of a single PAN token is set at +- 0.22 USD (dependent on the value of ETH at the time of the crowd sale).

Team

Core

Sergej Murgelj - CEO
Tomaž Domanjko - CTO
Žiga Vajdič - COO
Miha Slemenšek - CSO
Andraž Trošt - Head of DevOps
Matjaž Pfefferer- Head of Partner Integration
Dušan Boldin - Head of Marketing
Matic Vrščaj - Software Engineer
Črt Gojznik - Digital Marketing
Nina Novak - Community Manager
Gašper Štern - UX/UI Design

Advisors

dr. Valentin Gjorgjioski - PhD in Computer Science and Informatics and more than 10 years' experience in developing cutting-edge products, Valentin is an experienced entrepreneur who has co-founded several successful companies.

dr. Vlado Dimovski - PhD in Management and Finance, 80+ published scientific articles, advisor to the Prime Minister of Macedonia, former Minister of Labour, Family and Social Affairs in Slovenia, member of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts.

Andrej Božič - Stellar international examples of sustainable business restructurings and redevelopments. Award of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia for exemplary business and entrepreneurial achievements and European Business Award (2016 - glass company Hrastnik 1860).

Brigham Ricks - A senior executive and strategic legal advisor with 15 years experience providing legal services in international environments. Brig currently works with the legal consultancy IUURI with a focus on advising blockchain technology companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duhec

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Hello. This project looks promising.

Although I can't help but wonder, this seems like a lot to deliver. How is the team planning on turning it's vision into reality?
Is there a detailed road map?

I wish you all good luck!
Mirko (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Hello everyone.
I just created a page for Procurean on ConcourseQ https://concourseq.io/Q/Procurean
You can easily fill-in information about the project, as due diligence on ConcourseQ is all collaborative and community sourced. Project team can also claim the project’s page and verify links.
For questions about filling any the info, you can jump to our discord group and ask out: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Hi Snasps! Thank you. We'll take a look.

Mirko (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

Although I can't help but wonder, this seems like a lot to deliver. How is the team planning on turning it's vision into reality?

Thank you very much! I agree with you, it does seem like a lot to deliver, but the team that stands behind this project successfully founded and boostraped - Gepom - a market-proven e-procurement platform that helps buyers and sellers achieve cost-savings by automating purchases of non-strategic and low sourcing priority items.

You can also find a detailed roadmap at the bottom of our website: https://procurean.network/

For updates you can also follow us on our Telegram group: https://t.me/procurean

Thanks once again Wink

Crt_Procurean

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

Thank you very much! I agree with you, it does seem like a lot to deliver, but the team that stands behind this project successfully founded and boostraped - Gepom - a market-proven e-procurement platform that helps buyers and sellers achieve cost-savings by automating purchases of non-strategic and low sourcing priority items.

You can also find a detailed roadmap at the bottom of our website: https://procurean.network/

For updates you can also follow us on our Telegram group: https://t.me/procurean

Thanks once again Wink

Just to add to the answer. You can also follow us on our Telegram channel "Procurean news", where you'll be notified of all important updates, regarding Procurean ICO.

Here's the link: https://t.me/procurean_news
Brookie_maker

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

When will you release the platform worldwide? What plans do you have over the next few months?
Crt_Procurean

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:33:57 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 11:46:31 AM by Crt_Procurean

When will you release the platform worldwide? What plans do you have over the next few months?

Hi Brookie_maker!

The official beta release is expected in Q4. Regarding our plans you can check our fine-tuned Road map in our white paper:
https://mk0procureannetyd833.kinstacdn.com/app/uploads/2018/05/Procurean_WP-1.5_2018-05-09-2.pdf
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

The new project with the concept of trade, the procurement is built on the basis of trust, then to promote Procurean must be really clear straightforward and intelligent in order to attract investors with confidence.
The networks on offer have uniqueness and extraordinary sophistication.
ziga.v

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

The new project with the concept of trade, the procurement is built on the basis of trust, then to promote Procurean must be really clear straightforward and intelligent in order to attract investors with confidence.
The networks on offer have uniqueness and extraordinary sophistication.

Hi Siti, did you get the chance to look at our website? Alpha release is coming in July and we are very eager to showing Procurean to both our end users and investors. It's a great product in the making. Meanwhile, you can consult the section "How it works?" section in our whitepaper, to get a better idea of how it works.
supperman1924

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract.
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.
tjsha_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

Hello! Do you already have any agreements with participating companies?
Mirko (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract.
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.

We will definitely have an escrow throughout our ICO, but ICO details will be more in-depth explained later - before the ICO. Right now we are focusing on spreading the word and building our product. Stay put and drop us a line in our Telegram channel: t.me/procurean.

Crt_Procurean

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

Hello! Do you already have any agreements with participating companies?

Hi tjsha_! Existing users of Gepom such as; Gorenje, Unior, Slovenija les, Inpos, Thermana Laško etc., will be invited as the early users to test the platform, along with all the signed up beta users. The official beta release is expected in september, so stay tuned!
nxcm

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

Hi! I'm fearly new here on this forum, but I say your project as a very promising one. I read the Procurean whitepaper and I wonder how are you going to take care of the competitors?
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

Hello friends, your generation looks really good, you will soon be coming to good places. I need some time, I hope to see you again soon
Crt_Procurean

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Hi! I'm fearly new here on this forum, but I say your project as a very promising one. I read the Procurean whitepaper and I wonder how are you going to take care of the competitors?

Hi nxcm! We're going to try and connect them to the existing Procurean network.
Crt_Procurean

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:24:32 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 11:06:41 AM by Crt_Procurean

Hello friends, your generation looks really good, you will soon be coming to good places. I need some time, I hope to see you again soon

Hello vatalay! Thank you very much. Make sure to stay in touch!
nxcm

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Is there any bonus during presale?
Mirko (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

Is there any bonus during presale?

Yes, there will be a bonus during pre-sale: 20% discount. You can read more about the Pre-sale in our whitepaper (page 44): https://goo.gl/yjo8Jm

Mirko (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/procurean-21688 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hi set08air! Thank you. We'll be in touch.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: