Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why was i banned....  (Read 254 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

In my mind Bitcoin Hunter is banned for few rules
1. They are posting low quality post.
2. They do not work properly on bounty trems and conditions.
3. If they posted any any topic question they do wrong answer again and again.
4. They do not agree to care any wearning. I think those reason Hunter will ba need.
Your knowledge on why users get banned is very wrong. Horrifyingly wrong. Just wrong, wrong and wrong.

And your English and your post quality is just garbage:

Without wallet Bitcoin forum account is lassnenn so it's important for forum. it can be safe,when you created an wallet account then you have a password if you want to safe your wallet do not give any one to your password and do not show it any bounty campaign form then you will save your wallet.

I think Ronaldo will be Successor in football team also Ronaldo is most famous then Messi after all Ronaldo has many fans in this world. His football passing and ball distibuted is really good so I think Ronaldo is the successor.

Bitcoin is more popular in our country because of that Now a days Bitcoin is famous in every human also some month ago I see Bitcoin Hunter is 200-300 but now a days Bitcoin Hunter is 4000-5000 it's a lot so I think many people loves Bitcoin and it's more popular in our country.

You chose the wrong section to shitpost.  Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: