Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED] Giving Free Bitcoins, Cash, And Anything Online  (Read 1123 times)
getpaidz (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 02:08:40 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 02:09:26 PM by getpaidz

GetPaidz.com

New GPT Site Paying Bitcoins. As of now were paying to mtgox.com trade for usd. Any thoughts on the site? Improvements? Comments?

You can earn cash, Bitcoins, giftcards, and anything with an URL with a total with shipping and handling or no shipping cost.
Example: http://adfo.me/xNm7 (Not an Ad link - It is an direct to Amazon.com)

There is no limit on what you can buy or exchange. Cash earnings are final and sent once reached minimum payment requirements. Which will change as time goes.

You can earn from referrals. So rack some in for even more cash or points.

Points are exchanged for online stuff or vouches and Cash is final. There are two ways into earning. Points and Cash. Simple!
Vouches can be anything online. If I can buy it and send it too you it most prolly can be used as a voucher. Bitcoins, Gift Cards, Online Games, And More.

The offers credited quick! And we are packed with many of them for each country. We have an translator at the bottom of the page. Chat room to discuss things site related.

More too come! And will post updates here as tome goes.

To sign up go here http://getpaidz.com

As for now once you reach the payment threshold there will be a button appear in your members page. In the box type "I WANT BITCOINS" with your Bitcoin Address or you can always get something online Tongue

As for now the threshold is 20$ in points and 50$ for cash, which depending on the rate of exchange for USD to Bitcoins you can be getting more than 1 Bitcoin.

Offers are tested by some loyal members and are very easy to do. Our site still needs some improvements and fixes here and there but all is working and ready for you to get some FREE Stuff.
Check the site to why its called "Free" in the Help and Terms Pages Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
getpaidz (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:45:20 AM

Site has been redone and fixed for easy Bitcoin earnings. The site was not intended for Bitcoins but can be easy added by simply requesting Bitcoins duh.. lol Tongue

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 04:06:23 AM

Generally, how many points per task completed?  Any credit card or sensitive information required? (including last name)
indicasteve

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 04:16:10 AM

I can see you have been working hard on your projects.  You have introduced several in the past weeks.

They are all affiliate based and not really based on bitcoins or code you have written yourself.

But, I absolutely draw the line at cookie-cutter "Earn Cash by Completing Offers" sites.

This isn't a bitcoin related development project and should not be in this forum category.

Art Express!  Native American Art, Crafts and Weapons!  coingig.com/ArtExpress
getpaidz (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 04:34:52 AM
Merited by mr101 (1)

Yes on some task yes. As the site progress I will add more features which will not require mire less than a click or a view. Just do task that don't require that type of info. Signup don't require much. Same as with the task. Some only require an email. Some require you to play games. Some require card info but pay back more in return meaning more Bitcoins for you at a faster rate.

Some range low to 1 point some top over 100 - 200 points depending on where you live. I have most task for each country giving everyone a chance to gain some Bitcoins or Cash or Anything Online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a Bitcoin Project as well as any other site promoting there items for Bitcoins. Yes none of this code is mine and is not open sourced as well. I only started One beginning hoping to give Bitcoins away and didn't turn out so well and was still able to take Bitcoins as a payment for the items I had there. So I moved on to find another way to pay other Bitcoins.

Well chatting around with an developer he was working on something that work well with me and was going to release it to me to see. Well its basic only thing really stands out is giving away card information if your not that type of person. I dont randomly give out my info as well.

I worked on many things before Bitcoins all dealing with giving to others for online duties and some call it free. I love the idea and loved Bitcoins to do as little as I can to make an project that I will love and can manage.

I work hard doing other things in life to be able to pay for all this and sometimes I have to pay myself. I work with affiliated companies but only at a low % rate with me and my users. So I say its fare as I dont make much but payout more.
I just love giving out and using the word "I" Tongue

Test it and post payments.

indicasteve

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 05:25:45 AM

Some require card info but pay back more in return meaning more Bitcoins for you at a faster rate.

OMG..I didn't even look through the offers...but if ANY of your "offers" require "card info" ...   Huh

Since you are a business person, I want to remain as polite and dignified as possible with my opinion.  However,  my only response can be, "Go fuck yourself and your 'offers'."

Art Express!  Native American Art, Crafts and Weapons!  coingig.com/ArtExpress
getpaidz (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 01:01:29 PM

You so mean. Tongue
Thanks for the support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: