Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16760 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Hodl as long as you want, but swing trading is still much a part of me. It is fun. One thing in this game is that, I don't how to regret my trading decisions. What's done is done. But then, long term hodling is one of investment options.

I've said many times that it's better to mix some strategies. Never day trade without long investment - this may turn out bad. The more effective strategy is to buy and sell some of your assets from time to time even if you're a long-term investor!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Long-term investments have not brought me profit this year. I hope that the year 2019 will be much more successful for cryptocurrency.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Actually, I think long term investment has its own benefit since you can wait until the coins have multiplied n the amount you wanted to. But there are also sometimes that a coins can stay dormant and never grow and Ive seen lots of coins like these. Just invest in coins in at least the top 10 in CMC for assurance.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Long-term investments have not brought me profit this year. I hope that the year 2019 will be much more successful for cryptocurrency.
If holding hold until 2019, I believe that the coins will grow at the end of 2018 and early 2019, so I believe and I am determined to hold them until the price. ETH rose above $ 1000. That is my expectation in this market.

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

I think long-term investment is very suitable for old coins, not a new altcoin, and long-term investment must maintain a good attitude, can not easily change the investment ideas!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

I support long-term investment and that they do. Very rarely do I invest in the short term. To select the cryptocurrency in the long term we must start from the globality of the project and to try to imagine whether it will be valuable in a few years. I chose the NEO for long-term investment, in my opinion the most promising cryptocurrencies.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

I see the positive side of long-term investment. In addition to daily trading, I bought more promising coins in my opinion and will keep them for several years. Of course, the number of these coins includes Bitcoin.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

It is great to invest long term on the early stages of development and hodl for few years at least to get as much benefits as possible.This year I chose LCS coin because I believe that the price will go up soon, this exchange has a bright future). If you are a part of Localcoinswap community and hodl tokens, you will receive dividends every quarter and automatically participate in airdrops of projects, listed on the platform.And there are alot of benefits for traders as well, if you learn more about it!

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

I think long-term investment is very suitable for old coins, not a new altcoin, and long-term investment must maintain a good attitude, can not easily change the investment ideas!
If I choose a long term investment, I would choose ETH for now, because ETH prices are quite cheap now, and we can hold them until 2019, the value of the coin can be reduced, but for ETH This coin will be really potent and grow at the end of this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

I see the positive side of long-term investment. In addition to daily trading, I bought more promising coins in my opinion and will keep them for several years. Of course, the number of these coins includes Bitcoin.

How can you consider long-term investments for altcoins? It is impossible to be sure in the happy future with alts
VitaminBit

Activity: 46
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

It depends on your altcoin, which you choose for your investment. Make sure he can survive. The market is very unstable, and only in the long term we can get a good profit, I think that this is right, and for me this is a priority, because I believe in the life of cryptocurrency and its development.
loskme

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

I think it's absolutely better option than daily investment, of course noone could ever know how it will be in the future, but you make bigger profit from this, crypto is the futurionist thing and that means its use is only about to come.

mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

I always try to make my own reseach about investments and especially for the long term ones, I try to find good altcoins. Fore example you can check the INGOT COIN.

he world of cryptocurrency is rapidly changing and evolving. Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristics to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Surge_Dev

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

I think that the long-term investment is the best way to avoid serious risks. this is better than any other activity in the market. This is the best way to earn money if you know the trading basics
Legendari

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

Personally, I believe that investing in cryptocurrencies is possible only for a long time, because only there you can get a great return on investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

I try not to take a lot of coins for a long time , I choose only the top ones and I rarely keep them for a long time, I like short-term trading!
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:49:44 AM

Long term investment? I think that is good, but my problem is the amount of money I have. and how to choose the right coin. because the risk taken is very large, that is we have to be patient and not panic, and are prohibited from using our investment assets no matter what happens.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

I think making a long-term investment is a great opportunity for someone when they want to achieve success in the future because trying to hold assets well is definitely an opportunity to make them open and bitcoin is an asset that needs to be run when investing long term.

cocofreshtea

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

For me, the choice of investment and an ICO or coin project is long term or not depends on the value that they give me after the few months I invested in. If it is a project that does not bring me much profit, I will choose short term investment plan and vice versa.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

I make cryptocurrencies for long-term investments, even though many people think that crypto has no future but I'm sure that someday crypto will be legalized in many countries.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: