Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀  (Read 1049 times)
cheeky2u

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Be aware.............. this is more than likely a scam.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Where does this information come from? Are there any facts and arguments?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

A very strange message from a questionable account whose activity is 1
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

and where are all these arguments? I do not understand why this statement is based. I do not like it when people just say so.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

and where are all these arguments? I do not understand why this statement is based. I do not like it when people just say so.

can this person from competitors? It is visible that the account is created just that.
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

can this person from competitors? It is visible that the account is created just that.

Well, we will monitor the situation, perhaps a person will provide us with any evidence. I think he speaks for a reason.
SlickShaman

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

Very good project, I think it will allow us to make very good money. Especially if you buy tokens now.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Very good project, I think it will allow us to make very good money. Especially if you buy tokens now.

but most likely the profit will only be in the long run. It is also a serious matter to grow corn.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

Great project! Is the bounty program still working? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. And also to help the community in development.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

Great project! Is the bounty program still working? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. And also to help the community in development.
Get tokens and then buy food for them and eat) It will be great. I would also like to participate in the company of signatures
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

An excellent project and behind it a really great prospect for the future. I think if you buy tokens in the near future, then you can not bad on this earn in the future.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

An excellent project and behind it a really great prospect for the future. I think if you buy tokens in the near future, then you can not bad on this earn in the future.

I agree with you, but I'll probably start with the bounty program. This is a good chance to earn and get tokens for free.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

I agree with you, but I'll probably start with the bounty program. This is a good chance to earn and get tokens for free.

Bounty program is a good way to better understand the project. Well, of course, if there is free time. I personally bought tokens and will participate as an investor.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Bounty program is a good way to better understand the project. Well, of course, if there is free time. I personally bought tokens and will participate as an investor.
Well, here everyone decides for himself. And this is a big plus that people can earn in different ways.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Hey. How much land will you start working on? Already have agreements with farmers?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Hey. How much land will you start working on? Already have agreements with farmers?

Yes, I wonder how many hectares will be originally? I will continue to follow how the project develops.
Emilytran

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.

I agree with you that startups are always a priority for me. I think this is a good investment that will help me earn.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

I agree with you that startups are always a priority for me. I think this is a good investment that will help me earn.
I also think that this is a very great prospect, which will help me to make very good money. I want to buy tokens for $ 1000 initially. And then I will follow the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

I also think that this is a very great prospect, which will help me to make very good money. I want to buy tokens for $ 1000 initially. And then I will follow the project.

and what is the minimum investment in the project? I want to buy a few tokens and make a test transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: