Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** The REAL Reason Quark is the MOST Popular Coin now & Why it's Under Attack **  (Read 4368 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:48:52 AM

Ok folks, here are the facts and REAL reasons why Quark is so popular and why it's under constant attack.
One might as well have called Quark, "Activist Coin" or possibly, "Anti-Fed Coin" and it would have been just as bad.
   If I were to have created an alt coin, it would have a portion going to each political organization that fights the Federal Reserve PARASITE.
In essence that is what Quark has been turned into, by Proxy.
   I have been an activist fighting against the New World Order by spreading information about it, for over 20 years, very sincerely and actively. Both on the street and through the internet. I've always been convinced that the Federal Reserve is the biggest problem we face as humans on this planet.
   I have known about Bill Still since I was a teenager, out of High School, and he had a professional set of videos out a long time ago, TEACHING people about the fraud of the Fed system, and Fiat banking. Recently, he did the video, about OZ. Bill is an activist going way way back.

Now there are all kinds of people in this world, but the kind who devote their lives to conquering the Fed system, can not be left alone by the NWO.
Quark has been invested into by Bill or he was donated Quark. It does not matter, but what matters, is this....

If Quark becomes BIG, then so does Bill Still's wealth and his ability to do more Videos and dvds and educate the people more.

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS IF YOU GET RICH???
SO LONG AS YOU DO NOT SPEND A DIME TO FIGHT THE NWO!!!

BUT IF YOU DO, THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CENT TO LIVE ON, AND THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!!

So, people like Bill are the real reason people like YOU, even know about the Federal Reserve system at all, and the REAL reason people like you have Bitcoin today.
Bill was a part of the solution LONG before most of you were in diapers.

If you think Bill does not deserve to prosper, he actually does, and very much so, IMO. I would desire Quarks success for the very least, to enrich Still so he can continue what he does best, because he is our friend and not our foe. He has been there for the people, all along.

NOW, do you understand a little more clearly, why Quark is being attacked so seriously, when it's just an alt coin, for pete's sake.

No other Alt coin has ever been so viciously attacked except for Bitcoin, and we  ALL know why that is...right?

The Federal Reserve MUST DIE, and we MUST ALL KILL IT TOGETHER!!

So, I support Still, and all his efforts, and I think you should, too, if you believe in fighting the Federal Reserve system.

One good way is to invest in Quark Coin.  Smiley

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nate008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:53:39 AM

Somebody is seeing a 40% price collapse and start a thread trying to pump once again the scamcoin.
Quark is history , there are new and far more attractive coins coming to the market.
Stop being so butthurt.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:55:53 AM

Somebody is seeing a 40% price collapse and start a thread trying to pump once again the scamcoin.
Quark is history , there are new and far more attractive coins coming to the market.
Stop being so butthurt.

Your a fool. Why not get a job working for the Fed?
Because you already do?

The #1 way to keep us down, is to keep us fighting amongst each other.

How could it happen, that the solution to the Federal Reserve system would be adopted by people who wear makeup and masks, work for corporations that rape and pillage, and even finance and sponsor wars amongst themselves?

Only by design, and working through the stupidity of the masses.

nate008

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:01:10 AM

Stop being so butthurt.

Because you already do?

How could it happen, that the solution to the Federal Reserve system would be adopted by people who wear makeup and masks, work for corporations that rape and pillage, and even finance and sponsor wars amongst themselves?

You realize that by attacking the ones that don't share you're view on something you're fighting against freedom of speech yourself?
Also , since you come up with "working for the feds" paranoia and watching you're brown ignore button , I can rest assured nobody will take you seriously.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:02:11 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 08:14:30 AM by bitrebel

Stop being so butthurt.

Because you already do?

You realize that by attacking the ones that don't share you're view on something you're fighting against freedom of speech yourself?
Also , since you come up with "working for the feds" paranoia and watching you're brown ignore button , I can rest assured nobody will take you seriously.

Ostrich

Admit it, you are one of the johnny-come-latelys who got into bitcoin because he thought he could get rich in FIAT wealth, which is DEBT by default.
You are probably too dumb to realize that your money in your pocket is borrowed from a creditor that OWNS YOU, lock stock and barrel.
So, you do not care about people like Still, or the people who strive to make bitcoin succeed. Admit it, all you care about is yourself and your wealth, and nothing else.

BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:08:21 AM

Ok folks, here are the facts and REAL reasons why Quark is so popular and why it's under constant attack.
One might as well have called Quark, "Activist Coin" or possibly, "Anti-Fed Coin" and it would have been just as bad.
   If I were to have created an alt coin, it would have a portion going to each political organization that fights the Federal Reserve PARASITE.
   I have been an activist fighting against the New World Order by spreading information about it, for over 20 years, very sincerely and actively. Both on the street and through the internet. I've always been convinced that the Federal Reserve is the biggest problem we face as humans on this planet.
   I have known about Bill Still since I was a teenager, out of High School, and he had a professional set of videos out a long time ago, TEACHING people about the fraud of the Fed system, and Fiat banking. Recently, he did the video, about OZ. Bill is an activist going way way back.

Now there are all kinds of people in this world, but the kind who devote their lives to conquering the Fed system, can not be left alone by the NWO.
Quark has been invested into by Bill or he was donated Quark. It does not matter, but what matters, is this....

If Quark becomes BIG, then so does Bill Still's wealth and his ability to do more Videos and dvds and educate the people more.

BUT IF YOU DO, THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CENT TO LIVE ON, AND THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!!

So, people like Bill are the real reason people like YOU, even know about the Federal Reserve system at all, and the REAL reason people like you have Bitcoin today.

If you think Bill does not deserve to prosper, he actually does, and very much so, IMO. I would desire Quarks success for the very least, to enrich Still so he can continue what he does best, because he is our friend and not our foe. He has been there for the people, all along.

NOW, do you understand a little more clearly, why Quark is being attacked so seriously, when it's just an alt coin, for pete's sake.

No other Alt coin has ever been so viciously attacked except for Bitcoin, and we  ALL know why that is...right?

So, I support Still, and all his efforts, and I think you should, too, if you believe in fighting the Federal Reserve system.

+1 Much Agreed

- aka The "DigiMan"
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 08:46:34 AM

+ 1

Well said - and if you think Fed sock puppets don't troll this and the other forums then you are being naive -

Things is but , most of the Feds actually know the Jig is up with Fiat , these guys are literally the scum at the bottom of the barrel , they are putting their hand out for some paper money to attack Quark -

having said that its not a problem , they are the fat losers that believe in slavery for everyone  - imagine supporting a system you know is hurting people , not just some people most of the people?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 08:49:29 AM

Stop being so butthurt.

Because you already do?

I take him seriously  - i believe you are fat WoW veteran  that was horny about getting recruited by the NSA while beating off over a Start Trek picture .

i believe all that .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:02:32 AM

"Hate New World Orders? Invest in quarkcoin!"

I lol'ed. If this is the best quarkcoin has going for it, that's pretty sad.
t3a

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:39:53 AM

You are delusional if you think Quark is under attack by the US Government.

Inb4 accusations of shilling, general logical fallacies, "sheeple", etc.

Advertise here for 10btc/day
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:50:11 AM

It's done,move on
nate008

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:16:01 AM

Ostrich

Admit it, you are one of the johnny-come-latelys who got into bitcoin because he thought he could get rich in FIAT wealth, which is DEBT by default.
You are probably too dumb to realize that your money in your pocket is borrowed from a creditor that OWNS YOU, lock stock and barrel.
So, you do not care about people like Still, or the people who strive to make bitcoin succeed. Admit it, all you care about is yourself and your wealth, and nothing else.

The funny thing is that I really don't own that much bitcoins.
Far more funny is that I don't need my BTC to go up to 100 000. I couldn't care less about their price.
I am one of lucky ones that don't need to make plans based on what money they have in their bank account Smiley. I know I have enough there.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:43:29 PM

Ostrich

Far more funny is that I don't need my BTC to go up to 100 000. I couldn't care less about their price.
I am one of lucky ones that don't need to make plans based on what money they have in their bank account Smiley. I know I have enough there.

Ostrich

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 12:38:10 AM

I noticed the sock puppetry didn't like this topics ha ha it's always good to look out for what they try to ignore .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 12:39:38 AM

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 12:45:06 AM

Ostrich

the only funny thing is a noob troll who heard about bitcoin last week giving out advice on any coin.

Yeah, you're loaded i'm sure. What far better new coins are coming out?? tell me about some of them?

Not sure about this being under attack more than any other coin but still QRK is a great coin with a good future.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:17:59 AM

lol

I remember when you used to walk into a room, say the word Illuminati, and actually get laughed at seriously.
Now at least, people know what it is, and that it actually existed at some point in history.
It still exists today, but in a different form, entirely.

kukendran

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:39:53 AM

I  was expecting a serious post. How could anybody be expected to take this seriously?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:23:43 AM

love it ! : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
achillez

Activity: 874

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:29:54 AM

The real reason is that QRK is a CPU coin. The GPU miners are pissed hence they started a slew of new Scrypt coins (including Dogecoin). Now they are pumping Dogecoin to the unsuspecting masses. Brilliant really - quite interesting these coin politics.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: