Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

There are so many challenges of small investment or having a small capital and the fact that we had to speculate on the risk is so high. Since these small investment are not yet established compared to huge investment. Aside from that to profit also is not that good since you started with small capital so expect that there could be less profit compared to huge investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

I think investing with small capital has no challenge to me. Why do I say that? because investing with small capital is like we use money to buy something. Of course it is not memorable and has no challenge. small investments certainly will not give big profits. I do not think a small investment is a big investment. and small investments are a waste of time. That's just my opinion.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

in my opinion, if you want to invest, of course, should be adjusted to your ability, if you have a small investment then the profit will be small and if investments with large capital of course will get big profits, but you must know that investment will always have risk
Yeah adjust your capital with your ability. because it's useless if your capital is big but does not have the skills and knowledge. so adjust it so that the risk will not be too large. but if you're already an expert it would be better to use a large capital. because you have to take the risk for a bigger profit
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

in my opinion, if you want to invest, of course, should be adjusted to your ability, if you have a small investment then the profit will be small and if investments with large capital of course will get big profits, but you must know that investment will always have risk
Yeah adjust your capital with your ability. because it's useless if your capital is big but does not have the skills and knowledge. so adjust it so that the risk will not be too large. but if you're already an expert it would be better to use a large capital. because you have to take the risk for a bigger profit

risk will still be there no matter how big or small your  capital is . the earnings wont also depend on how big or small your capital is because even if your capital is big and you dont know how to utilize it , it is still useless and you will always ended up loosing in the long run . but if you are an actual noob in the crypto scene , then that is the time to avoid trading or investing because you will probably loose , instead you can just practice first before you try those risky activities .
Dianafangki

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:06:29 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:17:08 AM by Dianafangki

with little capital, we can not speculate with a lot of coins, the mindset will tend to be more frequent for all-in, this becomes a difficult challenge because of the limitations, but can be overcome with sufficient mastery of analysis

at least if we focus on 1-3 coins, it should be thoroughly through an in-depth analysis of what trends they have along with the development of what they will do, one of the supporting tools can be seen through the coinmarketcal site.
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Challenges for small capitals as these firms may have little experience in investing in the money market. Phishers can take advantage of the opportunity to redeem themselves from startups with small capital investments, but if these challenges are overcome, businesses may have more experience.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

I agree with that. It is about the knowledge and the skill that you have in order to progress in investing whether a small or big capital. If you have the knowledge and skill in investing then even though you are struggling to invest with a small amount, you can still make it work by being serious and so dedicated to what you wanted to do.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Small capital means small profit so you need to work more in order to multiply your coins but its not always about investment, because the profit will be still depending on your skill in trading.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

To me, the challenges you have to face up to when you only invest a small amount of capital is not as many as those when you pour all of your money into cryptocurrency. I do agree that you would not gain much profit from this investment but it reduces the risk of losing such a huge amount of money. The price for earning higher profit is taking more risks and this seems to be true not only in the crypto market but also many other types of business. So I would recommend learning more knowledge and improving your analysis skill to minimise the chances of failure.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

The only thing that we will face in investment with small money or starting capital is that we can only buy coins for holding, and we can not buy all token we want during ICO sales.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

if we only have a small capital to invest, of course the challenges we face focus on one type of coin just because it can not choose some types of coins because the capital we have is very limited, but if we have the knowledge and technical analysis on the type of coin we invest of course with a small capital that we have can increase in value even though it takes a long time

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

The main challenge is that you don't get to invest much. The investment amount reflects how much you will get in return. This is not always true but generally it is. Small capital allows for a smaller and larger capital allows for a larger return. With smaller capital it's safer since you are not spending your life earnings in it. You are not losing much. You only lose what you small money you initially invested.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

Having a small capital could take a long time before we earn big enough. It is a matter of patience and how good we are in managing that small capital. But with more patient and determination we will earn big time in the long run.
I thing challenges for investment with small capital is the low profit. At times, your little capital might not give away a profit much more than the total cost and the margin of profit will be little. A rise in the capital decrease the average cost of production thereby rising the profit margin.

Besides, the capital is also prone to wear and tear after producing a certain quantity of goods and you have to face the replacement cost for installing new capital.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Having a small capital could take a long time before we earn big enough. It is a matter of patience and how good we are in managing that small capital. But with more patient and determination we will earn big time in the long run.
I thing challenges for investment with small capital is the low profit. At times, your little capital might not give away a profit much more than the total cost and the margin of profit will be little. A rise in the capital decrease the average cost of production thereby rising the profit margin.

Besides, the capital is also prone to wear and tear after producing a certain quantity of goods and you have to face the replacement cost for installing new capital.
I believe hardest is to get it bigger from the small increments of percentage you are getting. You can have 50% increase on a 20 dollar investment yet you will have 10 dollars. However when you have $100k and get 1% increase that is 1000 dollars.

Hence, it is easier to get your money worth something when you have a bigger capital. However when you have small capital than you can invest riskier considering what you lose is not life changing amounts, so you can invest on something that may go zero or may go x1000 soon, riskier the investment is the higher the reward can be.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rccirfan

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Small caps stocks are a lot like the ankle-high undergrowth you might find on a forest floor. Overshadowed by larger brush, small and mid-size trees, and a perhaps a few larger ones, this small-cap undergrowth primarily consists of weeds, shrubbery, wildflowers and a few saplings. Due to natural conditions and the dominance of the higher level plants, few of the saplings will ever break free of the undergrowth to reach maturity; however, some do manage to grow into mature trees, and a few even manage to become towering oaks.
daringkhan30

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Misleading news and related means of manipulating small-cap stock prices are are not going to just disappear anytime soon. Thus, investors in small cap stocks need to conduct especially stringent due diligence in their research, while small-cap company executives need to address their company’s primary challenges as listed above.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

The biggest challenge when investing with small capital is that we can lose all our money if we invest in the wrong way. Those who have large capital often will divide their wealth into many parts and invest in many things in order to avoid many risks.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rccirfan

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

The biggest challenge when investing with small capital is that we can lose all our money if we invest in the wrong way. Those who have large capital often will divide their wealth into many parts and invest in many things in order to avoid many risks.

Agreed with you on this point. there is no doubt that people with low has limited options to invest, while already invested in some project he may skip some high gain opportunities coming later.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

There are so many challenges for those who invest in small capital, we can not buy or choose the number of coins we want to invest. the second, if we are wrong in choosing a coin, then we will be destroyed because our capital will be lost, and we can not work anymore. So whatever the reason, big capital is easier for us, than the small capital. for me, if we only have a small capital, then we must be more active in work, and collect a lot of capital.
crypto success

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Small capital investment will mean small profit, you can't invest with #1 and espect #1 million, so with small capital their will be a slow business growth,
It will also be difficult for one with small capital to take advantage of big business opportunities with high profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: