Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

It may be risky if they have nothing after they put their money in investment. I think, they should have like a little saving for emergency situation, since we never know what's gonna happen with our investment.
It will be good if they invest in a profitable and dependable investation, that has little risk, and don't need to worry at all. Just need to wait until we get our money and profit. But it's kinda hard to find, and there's nothing certain. They need to consider things thoroughly, and make sure they invest in the right thing, and don't let them get scammed and lost their only money.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleenoe335

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Investing small capital, actually determining cheap investment options is not a difficult thing. We can try it by ourselves or together (koperasi) with kin. Indeed, one of the constraints to start investing is usually related to the amount of capital that must be planted. But it turns out, it is not everything. Simple business with a small capital investment can also be a cheap and cheap investment option as long as we have to observe the investment risk and manage the strategy against the limited funds.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

There are really not many people who can invest in crypto money. Various ads promise that bitcoin can get you rich quick. As always, investors should be very vigilant with schemes that promise quick profits.
Yes true some people can't invest in crypto money because lack of funds to take the risks in crypto world. The point is the challenges that invest small capital can earned small also. It might lose if not undergo proper invest into good project. That's also good let us not invest that offer instant profit some of it are scams.
That's right a small capital also a small profit then the best thing to do is work hard on investment just like trading it's a sort of investment but too much risky than other investment. Since you are invested a small capital expected that it takes a longer time before you have earned a huge profit, patience here is a must then if you see that your profit was there the cut off and reinvest.
The main challenges i guess when you invested a small capital is patience.

renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

The big challenge for small capital investment it is not give a big gain for you as you think or they might getting you loss your capital, i can say that you must be patience with your small gain maybe someday it can give you more knowledge the risk of investment.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Small-scale investment should have extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.
Yeah that's true, you need much patience and the competition is tough against big investors.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

Small-scale investment should have extra patience because it takes a long time to pioneer it becomes big.

The biggest challenge of the smaller investments is that you will not see the big profit for a long time. You will have to wait a lot for it. However, this also has a very positive moment - you do not risk a lot.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

There is definitely no short cut to higher profit with meager Capitalization. However, there are some projects which might not necessarily needs bigger Capital for investment, For example,  A Palm wine Tapper or a low key Groundnut seller. If the skills are there, the small scale entrepreneur of these small medium businesses can make it but over a long period, probably with Ploughing Back Profit Method.
Moreover, it is incumbent upon the small scale Entrepreneur  to plan towards future Expansion in other to make huge profit over time, because they shall still be responsible for various overhead expenses like Tenancy rents, lighting, taxes, telephones, Water Bills and lots more, since they are all must done as in the case of Big companies. The small Business owners should however think of Expansion and Diversification.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

Correct me if I am wrong as I am missing few facts from your question. I think small investor lacks the quality and quantitative investment which keeps himself away from the project. I mean in case of crypto currencies whales can make bigger moves they loose less earn more while small investor suffers the most. The way crypto fluctuates makes complete sense to this, as small investment gets taken away by the bigger once. That could be one of the disadvantage for that.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

In a real World, if you invest with a small capital, the chance of getting a higher profit is impossible.maybe the return of investment will be slow too. I think it's the same thing when you invest in Bitcoin-related Business. Yes. you can invest in a small capital at first but you when you see your profit, you might tell yourself that you should've invested more. it's only my opinion
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

The biggest challenge of the smaller investments is that you will not see the big profit for a long time. You will have to wait a lot for it. However, this also has a very positive moment - you do not risk a lot.
Yeah, small investment it's not getting some big profit, at least he can try to learn how work money management from the small capital. After he knows how to manage some investment money sure in future he will gain some profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Ofcourse the main challenge is how his business can be sustainable despite of small capital. As we all know, small businesses require a lot effort to work since almost all the labor will be done by yourself. Second is that how your business will grow over time and compete to the market. Third is how to stand out to other products/services so that the consumer will choose your products/services.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

A small scale amount needs more specific investments platform as it cant be distributed to dfferent baskets!
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

The main problem of investments with the small capital is that for receiving more or less normal profit you should risk almost all or all capital that in case of failure will lead to crash.
If someone is putting all of his capital in an asset or whatsoever place, I think we can’t call it as a small investment at all and I am not in favor of such an act because we need money for daily purpose too. Moreover, a small investment never mean small profits.

Profits are only linked with the capabilities of investor. If he holds his asset for long and that asset is a potential one or better starts trading, he would become rich.
tagposh43d

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Small capital would similarly bring you small interest and so it may not fulfill your goals
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

for me i think the most main challenges for small investors is the small income because we all know that in investment, the huge capital the more profit, better to deal with huge capital to earn alot, just becarefull when you invest to avoid scam.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Frustration I think is the number one challenges often experience by small investors. Most of this small investor are usually have high proficiency in trading but didn’t have enough capital. The rationale of this because the amount they invested is their hard earn savings that’s why they are very keen on investing.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Make a small capital investment to get a big profit to be everyone's dream. Who would not want it if little capital is spent in the beginning but can reap huge profits in the future.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

Frustration I think is the number one challenges often experience by small investors. Most of this small investor are usually have high proficiency in trading but didn’t have enough capital. The rationale of this because the amount they invested is their hard earn savings that’s why they are very keen on investing.
right, many people who want a big profit but with small capital. usually what happens is greedy in getting a profit. it will backfire because we will even lose money because of that trait

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

The biggest challenge on having a smaller capital is on how you will grow your investment, because if you invest it in just a single investment and then lost it you can't get your capital, so it is better to divide your investment that sure you will gain profit for example in bitcoin and ethereum.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

I own a small shop and I am just a small businessman. The hardest part for me is changing my capital to add resources to my business because customers are not always there plus the money I get is for my operational costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: