Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

To invest with small capital does not pose any challenge rather economic experts recommend that you start a new business with a small capital to avoid total crash should their be a loss, also small capital enable you trade with confidence so it is a plus and not a minus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

When investment is smaller that means first challenge you will face that where you have to invest it. Small capital means you won't be able to diversify your investment into some parts i.e. some part of bitcoin, eth or some other coins. Risk will be higher and profit probability is less.

The problem when investing with small capital is that the profit is not large and not enough to divide the money into many parts to invest in order to limit the risk. But I think that for new investors, investing in small money is better because you can lose that money but the experience is great.
dont take a look at amount of profit.but look at profit percentages.for example trader A that used $100 earn profit $20 or around 20% .but another using $1000 only generate $100.so if we look the percentages it bigger trader A.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

usually the challenge is when we are doubtful and also still new in the investment. we think too much about losses. thus creating a panic of ourselves when assets are declining. but we should be able to feel enjoy in that state Wink Wink

Its true. Making investment with small capital, we should able to patience with our investment growth. Panic with our investment will cause lossing our investment and its much better if we are make long term investment
Rellbellerise

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

With whatever money you have try to make the best returns out of it so that you will keep making money and have some returns . Once you know the technique you will be able to create more wealth and become rich as well.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Well The challenge is the number profit you can generate is not as good as the time you spend on it. Sometimes you already give all you have and trying too gain a profit from investments and its turn out just wasting of time, its the same when you open a businesses the challenge might be there is competitor with big capital and you might got defeated cause you not able to compete.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

When investment is smaller that means first challenge you will face that where you have to invest it. Small capital means you won't be able to diversify your investment into some parts i.e. some part of bitcoin, eth or some other coins. Risk will be higher and profit probability is less.

The problem when investing with small capital is that the profit is not large and not enough to divide the money into many parts to invest in order to limit the risk. But I think that for new investors, investing in small money is better because you can lose that money but the experience is great.
dont take a look at amount of profit.but look at profit percentages.for example trader A that used $100 earn profit $20 or around 20% .but another using $1000 only generate $100.so if we look the percentages it bigger trader A.

That's why small or bigger capital isn't a real deal but what matter is how you utilize and maximize it to have a decent earning. Though, you shouldn't expect a high return if you had small capital but then again you lessen the risk.

Nonetheless, you shouldn't count the eggs unless it's already hatch. This will just give you false hope.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

With whatever money you have try to make the best returns out of it so that you will keep making money and have some returns . Once you know the technique you will be able to create more wealth and become rich as well.
That is not a problem id you have small capital for investment. You just need to be rational to point out and recognize the time to invest when all others in the market are scared to invest.

Like consider the current situation that is the low priced market so you can make use of the small capital to own coins like ETH or Litecoin which have gotten great potential in long run. Once the market recovers, you can easily expand the investment further too.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

It is logical that investing a small amount, in the end you get less income. But starting with a small amount, you can also increase the profit well. The main thing to study the market.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

I think the only challenge for investments with small capital is that we have to wait for a long time.If we invest a small amount and we want to earn huge amount of profits then we will have to let our money grow for a long time and have to sell at a very high price and this require a lot of patience and a huge trust in the coin in which we are investing.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

I think the only challenge for investments with small capital is that we have to wait for a long time.If we invest a small amount and we want to earn huge amount of profits then we will have to let our money grow for a long time and have to sell at a very high price and this require a lot of patience and a huge trust in the coin in which we are investing.
The only challenge for investment with small amount is your patience in waiting because you put only small amout then you want to get big profit. But for me its better to put small amount in an investment because the risk is lower than put higher amount then the risk is higher, atleast if there's something happen you only have smaller amount to lose. Just think the good side of investing with small amount atleast in the end you will get profit.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Investing for a small amount will takes time to get a big profit. Theres nothing wrong  if your investment is big or small because both can get a profit but  not the same in value. Small capital will not be a big problem if you fail on your investment. But before you invest, big or small capital you should know if your coin has a future so that you will not regret it on the end.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

the investment challenge for me is to divide into several portfolios with a $20,000 asset size and this is what I dream of, where btc has a percentage of 40% and another 60℅ for some established altcoins
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

I do not consider a small capital a problem. I attribute small capital to the pluses, because to start investing it is not necessary to have a large sum. If you decide to invest, then start small. Get the experience, knowledge, after you can increase the amount of investment

Its true, I dont think small capital is a problem in crypto market. If we choose a right coin and invest it for long term, i am believe we will make a big profits. Many example happen and i think its depend on our dicipline to maintain our investment

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

in my opinion, investing in a small capital is very advantageous in all sides. I prefer starting a business with small capital because if ever something will come up and it flops, then I won't mind me shedding off small amount of money. If, however my business turned out to be good, then it is well for me I have made a small capital grow.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

I do not consider a small capital a problem. I attribute small capital to the pluses, because to start investing it is not necessary to have a large sum. If you decide to invest, then start small. Get the experience, knowledge, after you can increase the amount of investment

Its true, I dont think small capital is a problem in crypto market. If we choose a right coin and invest it for long term, i am believe we will make a big profits. Many example happen and i think its depend on our dicipline to maintain our investment
indeed it is not easy to find it, with a capable analysis, we will have many opportunities for success. we can imagine that sometimes pump can be thousands of percent, so that small capital is not an obstacle
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

Investing with small capital does not necessarily matter because this is a subjective concept. What may seem small for someone, may seem big for the another person. Every investor has a target before investing. What matters most is the ability to identify the right coin to invest, in order to gain profit from whatever amount you put in.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:40:45 AM

The challenges are attaining the price points that allow for margins to expand or atleast facilitate growth. A lot of small business have terrible sources for the concept to work. When you hear of businesses failing, its not because they cannot cultivate opportunistic events, it is that the opportunity itself is limited. The small business isn't trying to monopolize the solution, it's competition can usually piece apart what made the concept work in the first place. These are a few challenges I have come across. Competition, incomplete solution, margins that have little or no room for growth.
yfan2010

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

I think with small capital it takes a lot of patience if you want to make a profit in trading and luck is also an important factor in my opinion.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

i think, if you invest little amount and any causes can fall lose then lost little capital. easily again can start with little capital. if you earn profit, then amount is small. so you need patience for long time earn a big profit.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

The problem with investors with small capital is that he has very little free money to invest, and I myself have faced this, when you know where you can invest but no free funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: