Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE][POOL] doge.pool.webxass.de moved to new servers 0% fee [Support]  (Read 8554 times)
sensi11

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:02:14 AM

hmmm strange, have noticed that trend...disappearing until finding a block, the re-appearing.

First time I've experienced the issue. thanks for the info.
webxass.de (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:52:09 AM

Great pool, I absolutely agree on the 1% fee, seems fair Wink
thx, i love these motivations <3

Hey there,

I have 4 miners pointed towards the pool 2 are running fine, the other 2 show as connected (my end) but do not show up in workers. Is there an issue with connection (DDoS) or load on server?
i have no information about connection problems here ... everything looks fine and during night everythin was running aswell =(
much confusing ... very sad

Hey there,

I have 4 miners pointed towards the pool 2 are running fine, the other 2 show as connected but do not show up in workers. Is there an issue with connection (DDoS) or load on server?
Hi. I have a slow worker too (< 10 Khash/s) and it often appears as disconnected. I think there is an expiration time. As soon as it founds a block, it appears as connected again. So I believe there is nothing to worry about.

The computed hashrate on the dashrate is based on the number of shares in the last - i guess - 5 minutes. with a hashrate of 14KH/s or even less you may need more than these 5 minutes to generate any share. That is why u may dont see any hashrate in the dashboard sometimes. DOGEs are just to difficult to mine them without any GPU in my eyes. Maybe you better should go for Quark or Secure or something like but i dont know the news about these currencies, so may be difficult too.

WillBit

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:52:29 PM

dogebump
ionelan

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:20:05 PM

this pool is not working right now... why?
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:20:15 PM

How much time does it take to receive a cashout?
ionelan

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:07:23 PM

if pool is working, then several min. (about 20-30 min)
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:10:36 PM

I'm waiting like 2 hours already...
ionelan

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:32:24 PM

I'm waiting like 2 hours already...

"This pool is currently in maintenance mode." - not working right now
webxass.de (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:48:17 AM

had some problems this evening ... you can come to IRC ... #webxassDE @freenode.net

there your mostly fully uptodate when there is something wrong.

now everything is working as it is supposed to in the very performance manner, you are used it from me!

sumfingwong

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:43:35 AM

IRC noob here, can you teach a noob like me to connect to the IRC chat?
ionelan

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:09:18 AM

had some problems this evening ... you can come to IRC ... #webxassDE @freenode.net

now everything is working as it is supposed to in the very performance manner, you are used it from me!

not Working again Sad
sumfingwong

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:21:40 AM

le sigh

Can you provide an update on what is going on? Is mining still working? If so, I will leave it running overnight. If it isn't.. I would like to continue mining LTC!
ionelan

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:10:28 AM

When will I receive my cashout ?
webxass.de (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:26:56 AM

So ... he we are ... sorry for delayed answers but the questions of users get more and more and it take a lot of time to answer them.

also im putting tons of hours into maintaining the pool ... for the last 24h hours my only brake was to get on the german autobahn and drive to my parents house for visiting them to xmas ... as soon as i arrived i was maintaining the pool again ... sitting between my parents ...

so ... technical

yesterday ive had a really big rush of new users and the frontend was getting overload ... since the frontend is not working many ppl start complain and maybe also leave the pool ... to avoid this in future ive made a lot of things to make servers life (and mine too) easier ...

ive disabled the continoues processing of incomming data for showing them on the frontend. that means mining is working like a charm, but the statistics are not updated that fast. at the moment i process all data, we got since 6 hours ago. its a big bunch of data and i guess it wont be finished until 11:45 CET (germany).

in IRC you mostly be up to date even when im not present there. so maybe come to the irc channel first and if your question is solved and other ppl are asking here, you may want to answer them here as well. that would help the pool so much to keep everybody happy Smiley

webxass.de (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:01:57 AM

processing done

homestereo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:39:52 PM

Yeah... I haven't gotten any shares since the front end was lagging yesterday... that is about 24 hours without getting any shares... are you fixing this? Will it update? My miner has been active but seriously man, if I spent 24 hours mining on your pool without any shares...
webxass.de (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:55:03 PM

if there arnt any shares, i can't do anything.

i dont decide who is sharing and who not ... that does stratum ... if you dont got shares, something was wrong
- with your miner
- with stratum
- your firewall
- your antivirus
- your connection

whatever ... i cant tell you ...

but i can tell you, that this is not a general problem, so i really dont know what happens to you in this case.

webxass.de (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:03:03 PM

http://www.doge.pool.webxass.de becomes https://www.suchcoins.com

due to errors of SSL Certs i've decided to order a new dedicated domain to this pool with a new didecated ssl-certificate.

now you should get redirected to https://www.suchcoins.com when ever you call any of your known urls.

it is not necessary to point your miner to suchcoins.com instead of doge.pool.webxass.de ... but you can do so Smiley

such savety

much maintainance

wow!

coldfurify

Activity: 61

DOGE to the moon!

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:55:33 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 03:11:22 PM by coldfurify

http://www.doge.pool.webxass.de becomes https://www.suchcoins.com

due to errors of SSL Certs i've decided to order a new dedicated domain to this pool with a new didecated ssl-certificate.

now you should get redirected to https://www.suchcoins.com when ever you call any of your known urls.

it is not necessary to point your miner to suchcoins.com instead of doge.pool.webxass.de ... but you can do so Smiley

such savety

much maintainance

wow!

Thank you! Nice domain  Cheesy

By the way, I noticed the title of the website is still the old one. Might want to change it into suchcoins.com Wink Keep up the good work

Update: noticed the front-end is down again?

Such dig at SUCHCOINS.COM Cudaminer GTX780 @ 480kh/s | DOGE: DTMgqXuaQRNRqpWv46UGuQ1neMB3fL9ezA
webxass.de (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 08:58:15 AM

should not be down and ya ive updated the title now .. thx for the hint

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: