Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the following coins? Worth investing?  (Read 884 times)
Crypto-Freak (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:28:55 PM

• Velocitycoin VEl

INCAKOIN NKA

BILLIONCOIN BIL

Teslacoin TES

BILLIONCOIN BIL

NaanaYaM NYM

Gamecoin GME

Onlinegamingcoin OGC

VERTCOIN VTC

Dimecoin
Please add if you think it could be a long term or shot-term investement. Also give some pros and cons if possible. I just found those coins on coinedUp and I am not sure if any has some potential.

please give some opinion.

thank you for contributing to the conversatation

lately I am a bit lost which coin I could invest. Its also a bit difficult since there are so many different exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto-Freak (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:55:13 PM

Anyone?
Crypto-Freak (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:17:00 PM

dont know. I am a bit skeptical. they had a huge pre-mine and it looks that people just trying to keep the price up.

I dont understand the concept dimecoin.

You would give some reasons why.

wutrigy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:26:30 PM

DigiByte, Vertcoin, Noble and Ethereum... Just my 2 coins
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:31:04 PM

Velocitycoin is a risky bet, but I think that might pay of. It is traded on a chinese exchange in additon to coinedup http://www.guogao.com/trade/VEL/

Applecoin, another coin, not even traded on the us exchanges reached a $5 million market cap. (Its pretty obvious why cryptsy don't add applecoin.) And if applecoin can reach a $5 million market cap just being traded on chinese exchanges, I guess Vel can do the same. Both are scrypt jane, with similar rapid descending blockrewards. And it had a fair launch without technical problems.

But as I said. This is a risky investment.
mayne

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:43:29 PM

i like vert and maybe dime
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:03:37 AM

Velocitycoin is a risky bet, but I think that might pay of. It is traded on a chinese exchange in additon to coinedup http://www.guogao.com/trade/VEL/

Applecoin, another coin, not even traded on the us exchanges reached a $5 million market cap. (Its pretty obvious why cryptsy don't add applecoin.) And if applecoin can reach a $5 million market cap just being traded on chinese exchanges, I guess Vel can do the same. Both are scrypt jane, with similar rapid descending blockrewards. And it had a fair launch without technical problems.

Why did cryptsy not add applecoin your opinion. I thought that it was because the Applecoin developer was Chinese and didnt really support the coin.

Also, VelocityCoin has a developer who is also asian with a lot of contacts there but he is also very actively involved in promoting VelocityCoin. I think its a pretty safe bet to be worth more especially once it gets on Bter.com.
lalakies23

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:18:19 AM

You have forgotten to mention Betacoin (BET) which is the best Bitcoin Alternative for investment at the current phase.
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:25:05 AM

go for pennies if you want a risky/high reward one

Producer
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:04:49 AM

look closer into MRC

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:27:11 AM

Why did cryptsy not add applecoin your opinion. I thought that it was because the Applecoin developer was Chinese and didnt really support the coin.

Also, VelocityCoin has a developer who is also asian with a lot of contacts there but he is also very actively involved in promoting VelocityCoin. I think its a pretty safe bet to be worth more especially once it gets on Bter.com.

The name. There is a big company with the same name selling a lot of iThings.
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:09:44 AM

Velocitycoin VEl    <-- mostly crap, slight chance of long-term increase in value

INCAKOIN NKA      <-- crap

BILLIONCOIN BIL     <-- not too bad, probably a good short-term bet if you can buy at under 20 satoshi, good chance it will be on Cryptsy soon

Teslacoin TES       <-- don't know much about this one,

NaanaYaM NYM      <-- crap

Gamecoin GME        <--- mostly crap

Onlinegamingcoin OGC   <-- mostly crap

VERTCOIN VTC     <-- mostly crap

Dimecoin  <-- a little better, again fair chance at short-term gains, but I would wait for price to drop a little more first

Some others not on your list that I would strongly recommend:

EarthCoin EAC - very close to all-time lows right now, this one started out very strong and fizzled over the past couple weeks but I feel strongly it will make a big comeback soon

KittehCoin MEOW - ABSOLUTELY CRAZY volume the last several days, buy now (I am part of the dev team on this coin and we have GREAT THINGS coming out on February 3)

MoonCoin MOON - also ABSOLUTELY CRAZY volume the last several days, decent buy right now (even better at under 10 satoshi), very good chance this one will climb to previous highs again soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: